This Week in Pacifica

So, summary of Q member posts.

OMG NO YOU HAVE NO SCREENS OF TEH SECRET FORUMS! VOX IS IRRELEVANT!?!?!?!?

Seriously stop !@#$%*ing about TWIP, no one gives a damn about you trying to spin at Vox and their relevance. If it hasn't worked for the last what? 8?9? months, why the $%&@ would it work now?

maybe they not trying to prove vox irrevelant?

maybe they are trying to prove there own relevance?

Edited by shaiker

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if you feel left out with out the Q forums, but it is called This Week in Pacifica. Sure, Schattenmann has done a few special issues here and there, but generally, TWiP is suppose to be about Pacifica, not Q. If you really want Q screenshots so badly though, you might consider trying to talk to Electron Sponge. I hear he has another publication which has more to do with stuff outside of Pacifica and I'm sure he has access to the same spies. Maybe, if you ask nicely, plead and beg a little, offer to wash his car (with out using sponges) and even take his dog on a walk, he might put half of a Q screenshot in the next Tattler, just for you Slayer.

And there's nothing new in the Tattler. Nothing new and nothing that secret. You guys can continue to try to induce paranoia, but it's not working.

I say change the name to This Week in Bob, and just do random alliance exposés and w/e. I mean, at least that way you could stop the people complaining about the title. Then you can write stories on other alliances tech deals and stuff.

Also, branch into collectible avatars.

If leaders no longer respect and value their members to the point of just expecting them to be there, then it is those leaders that are the enablers of such "uprisings" as you term them not Vox.

Vox isn't creating anything, they are just showing and adding a few commentaries of their own to such.

I'm sure though that those alliances have systems in place to prevent "uprisings". Vox can be blamed for enabling by simple virtue of their trying to overcome those systems and incite passive members to desert or revolt.

Personally, I always thought Vox's intention was to:

1. Lower morale within the target alliances by creating a sense of being violated, and a sense of paranoia.

2. Undermine confidence in the leadership by proving the leaderships apparent ineptitude in finding the spy.

3. Divert resources and energy by having people expend even minuscule amounts of time and effort on "spy hunts."

I think you could safely add those to what Janovia said without much difficulty. I think they are also trying to sway popular opinion against their targets as well.

And there's nothing new in the Tattler. Nothing new and nothing that secret. You guys can continue to try to induce paranoia, but it's not working.

Its not working for whom? You? Everyone who has access to the forums and discussions that tattler tries to bring light to? Last I checked normal alliance members don't have access to diplomatic discussions on irc and aren't masked to be able to read Bloc forums. I would dare say that for people who aren't alliance leaders involved in those decisions it IS new. Those are the people Vox is targeting not people like yourself.

Vox Populi does more to stifle change by tarring any voice of change or reform with their tainted opinions than those in favor of the status quo could ever do.

There are many people who are part of the larger problem of calcified policy, but Vox Populi are not part of the solution, they are part of the problem.

I for one am tired of being accused of treason every time one of my ideas sounds kind of like one of yours.

Just go away...

Edited by James Dahl

Vox Populi does more to stifle change by tarring any voice of change or reform with their tainted opinions than those in favor of the status quo could ever do.

There are many people who are part of the larger problem of calcified policy, but Vox Populi are not part of the solution, they are part of the problem.

I for one am tired of being accused of treason every time one of my ideas sounds kind of like one of yours.

Just go away...

I think you may have just unwittingly paid Vox one of the biggest compliments in this thread.

Just go away...

If your getting accused of treason for just saying things that sound like their ideas, then maybe your on the wrong side of CN.

If your getting accused of treason for just saying things that sound like their ideas, then maybe your on the wrong side of CN.

Certain people in power don't like independent thought, because then people will start to see that not everything is how they claim it is.

And all this "oh my god, this is the worst twip ever, there's no information, there are no screenshots of the Q forums, you guys aren't trying" are just trying to be dismissive without actually realizing that vox may simply be trying to keep sources safe so they can continue to give them information.

But their job is to be dismissive of twip, and of any thoughts that are counter to their own.

Just go away...

Brutus! :P

Edited by shahenshah