This Week in Pacifica

Well. Now someone's going to have to cancel a treaty or something to give me a 50 page thread that can entertain me all week at work. I realise the point that you're getting across here, but that doesn't make it any more entertaining.

Also the OP made me sad. Combined with the lack of a collectible sig I find this issue to be my least favourite so far :(

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and to save everyone else sometime

*ahem*

"ZOMG YOU STILL HAS NO NEW SCREENS OF Q FORUMS YOU HAS NO SPAIS YOU ARE OUT OF MATERIAL LOLOLOL"

edit: damn Slayer beat me now I dont look as prophetic.

The point is they don't have any new screens from the tC forums. They also don't have anything other than screens that a regular member could get. So they're stuck trying to make something out of nothing. I'm fairly certain that they could find similar mundane material from any alliance's regular member areas.

Sir, that is the fourth time you've attempted to use that particular joke about there not being a collectible sig(Which accounts for all of your posts in this thread). I beg of you to cease with your efforts... -_-

Well, he is named Desperado afterall.

The point is they don't have any new screens from the tC forums. They also don't have anything other than screens that a regular member could get. So they're stuck trying to make something out of nothing. I'm fairly certain that they could find similar mundane material from any alliance's regular member areas.

And for the last two weeks NPO has been on here saying they didn't have any access at all to their forums due to the lack of posted screenshots. Just because they aren't posting everything for the world to see does not mean they do not have the info. There are LOTS of reasons they may have cooled down on more sensitive and restricted info, constantly posting info from a restricted area drastically increases the probability of their spies being caught, maybe their source even requested that they cool down on public posting. I understand that you are trying to undermine them in an attempt to lessen the PR blow of having spies so high up and possibly trying to egg them on into posting something that will get your spy caught but the thing is they also realize that and are playing it smart.

To all the people complaining about the lack of content in this issue I believe the whole point was to demonstrate that they still have the access that NPO has spent the last two weeks telling us that they no longer had, I wish there was a little more kick to what was in the screenies since it would have made the whole thing a bit more entertaining but the actual point of this weeks TwIP rings loud and clear, Vox Populi has spies in your forums and probably mine as well and they really aren't blowing hot air when they tell us that they are watching what we do.

I was initially dismayed, but now relieved. TWiP is about the only thing keeping the drama alive around here. Not even Grämlins treaties or treaty cancellations on NPO could stir us up this week. -_-

OOC: Liar. You've seen it. It's your favorite movie.

-.-

Leave our treaties alone.

Twip does add drama and whatnot, but the material has been a little...degrading as of late. I am sure it'll eventually pick up again.

So much for the backlog of information you have, Schattenmann.

I'm sorry that we got rid of all your spies. There's just no more flavour to this anymore.

Please, next week have some up to date screen shots for me to chuckle at. :rolleyes:

Screenshots that are less than a week old are not up to date? What exactly is it that you are looking for?

I'm sorry that we got rid of all your spies. There's just no more flavour to this anymore.

Please, next week have some up to date screen shots for me to chuckle at. :rolleyes:

I'll quote SQRT's post for the idiovites, yes I'm referring to you.. Now 'go run back to daddy

1323122497_0174194945.jpg

And for the last two weeks NPO has been on here saying they didn't have any access at all to their forums due to the lack of posted screenshots. Just because they aren't posting everything for the world to see does not mean they do not have the info. There are LOTS of reasons they may have cooled down on more sensitive and restricted info, constantly posting info from a restricted area drastically increases the probability of their spies being caught, maybe their source even requested that they cool down on public posting. I understand that you are trying to undermine them in an attempt to lessen the PR blow of having spies so high up and possibly trying to egg them on into posting something that will get your spy caught but the thing is they also realize that and are playing it smart.

To all the people complaining about the lack of content in this issue I believe the whole point was to demonstrate that they still have the access that NPO has spent the last two weeks telling us that they no longer had, I wish there was a little more kick to what was in the screenies since it would have made the whole thing a bit more entertaining but the actual point of this weeks TwIP rings loud and clear, Vox Populi has spies in your forums and probably mine as well and they really aren't blowing hot air when they tell us that they are watching what we do.

Ok Schatt you do know what you're doing. Thread is still entertaining :lol:

Ok Schatt you do know what you're doing. Thread is still entertaining :lol:

I bet he saw that poll on why people like TWiP, and realized that such a large group of people like the responses that he doesn't need to worry about the OP anymore.

Hell, next week maybe he'll just post a picture of pedobear and watch while people complain about it not being from their forum etc etc.

I bet he saw that poll on why people like TWiP, and realized that such a large group of people like the responses that he doesn't need to worry about the OP anymore.

Hell, next week maybe he'll just post a picture of pedobear and watch while people complain about it not being from their forum etc etc.

This is why I hate democracies and voting, I always loved the content.

Shatt don't sell out, you keep doing what your doing, some of us enjoy your style and flair

Screenshots that are less than a week old are not up to date? What exactly is it that you are looking for?

Well, he supposedly has a backlog of screenshots. I somewhat beg to differ. If he can maybe get some important ones from maybe 2 days or even a day before I might be inclined to say he's not tooting his own horn.

I'll quote SQRT's post for the idiovites, yes I'm referring to you.. Now 'go run back to daddy

Will do, just as long as you give the go ahead. :rolleyes:

Posts from the future.

You are very quickly becoming my favorite poster.

Well, he supposedly has a backlog of screenshots. I somewhat beg to differ. If he can maybe get some important ones from maybe 2 days or even a day before I might be inclined to say he's not tooting his own horn.

Well if you read my other post you would see why he may not be inclined to post all the important things he has, also every time he posts something form the backlog of screenies you guys yell about them being old and outdated. I know the crew over at Vox pretty good and while I may not agree with a lot of what they do I can tell you they are not the types to say they have something when they don't, they like to make you guys yell and ridicule them only to come back and make you look stupid. You go ahead and keep underestimating them though, I will go on and recognize the threat and try and handle it on my forums accordingly.

In short get some new material your party line is old and boring and no one outside of the people spewing it believes it, and I really doubt you do either.

Edited by KingSrqt

So you want him to post his backlog of older content? You can see why people got confused with what you were asking for there since you claimed wanted newer screenshots.

I reckon it's about time you admit you just read the OP and squealed with glee before realising he had week old screenshots just down the page.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

So you want him to post his backlog of older content? You can see why people got confused with what you were asking for there since you claimed wanted newer screenshots.

I reckon it's about time you admit you just read the OP and squealed with glee before realising he had week old screenshots just down the page.

They don't know what they want.

Edit: Grammar

Far from it, I regularly tune into TWiP for my weekly chuckle. I figured that Schatt isn't one to disappoint and leave everyone hanging.

There was what, a 4 minute gap between the OP and the actual one? I assure you sir, I was not fooled.

They don't know what they want.

I know what I want. I want screenshots closer to the release date of the next article of TWiP. Pretty please?

Also, as per my sig. They need more Branimir.

It's a pretty safe assumption that Vox has regular member level access to the forums of just about every large alliance on Planet Bob. Either because they have a member planted in said alliance or because there are people sympathetic to them passing them information/screen shots--same goes for some of the various bloc forums.

The question is, "how relevant is what they are actually seeing to world affairs?" Alliance leadership assumes that at some point anything they put out to the general membership will leak. This is why mobilization alerts are always so sketchy about why a mobilization is taking place.

It is ironic in a way that Schatt, and by his association with them, Vox, is fulfilling the RL role of the media on Planet Bob. Granted a slanted view, but with similar sorts of issues, including the fear that one of their undercover "reporters" will be exposed, concerns over being feed information that is inaccurate, etc.

So a golf clap for Schatt and crew. You really have created a "game within a game".