Regarding the Brown Team

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does not cascade.

If I may, I'd like to reiterate this point so that it can be made clear in the utmost of senses, though the wording of the treaty is rather clear.

This pact stands to encourage Brown Growth, Fraternity, Safety, and Wealth. It will not be made into an aggressive or defensive bloc as a means of pursuing other goals.

That is unless the new supreme master of brown says so :v:

If I may, I'd like to reiterate this point so that it can be made clear in the utmost of senses, though the wording of the treaty is rather clear.

This pact stands to encourage Brown Growth, Fraternity, Safety, and Wealth. It will not be made into an aggressive or defensive bloc as a means of pursuing other goals.

That is unless the new supreme master of brown says so :v:

Don't worry, I won't say anything :v:

Edited by Josh the Great

This does not cascade.
I was just going to suggest that he go and reread the treaty.

I was not suggesting that there was any physical link between our alliances, merely that we shared a mutual ally - Carpe Diem.

Perhaps my post was unclear.

Alliances seeking to sign should be unencumbered and able to carry out their own foreign policy without external approval or obligation.

I c wut u did thar <_<

Congratulations on the treaty. An MDP colour bloc is an interesting idea; I wish you success in making it work on Brown. Previous attempts to unify Brown have had a tough time but I'm sure you know that and you are accomplished at getting tough things done.

<O> Dark Lord Moldavi

|-o-| Hail the Terra-Cotta Pact

fails and such

Also, :wub: CD, from my time as FEAR's diplomat there to now.

You're in NSO? Sweet.

Sphere unity blocs. Excellent :)

Hats off to CD and NSO

EDIT:

It seems that you're doing it wrong. Please ask any of the Red Team Assistants who signed the Agora Accords to point you in the right direction.

Wrong? This treaty is a carefully crafted first step for NSO. Keeping in mind the temporary status of the STA MDP, anyone should be able to see that thoughtful and lengthy planning has gone into the NSO foreign policy, and this treaty would be the first visible result of that policy. I am confident that Dark Lord Moldavi overlooked nothing.

Edited by Ephriam Grey

Wow, took me ages to post here.

Happy to see this treaty is finally going through, and I certainly look forward to seeing it grow, hopefully the rest of Amber Accords likes it as much as we do :D

Thanks to Ivan for writing this and getting it all organized. I look forward to working with you in the future, and I formally welcome you to the brown team! Let's pass maroon next, shall we?

I'm all for sphere unity, so congratulations. I just had a question though: how does this bloc work out with regards to the Amber Accords signed three month ago?

The intent of the Amber Accords as an Treaty based on Economic advancement and Friendship remains. I find that these two treaties serve two very unique goals, one as a way to encourage and reach them, and the other as a way to develop and improve upon them. AA remains a very tightly knit treaty, and is making efforts in Tech Deals, Trades, etc.

Congratulations to Carpe Diem, and congratulations to our friends at the New Sith Order. Between the two of you I am certain you can bring respect and honour back to the brown trading sphere.

I can't lie, when I saw the topic title and the author I was expecting something like "Moldavi Doctrine Part 2 - Now in Brown!" :P

Very nice move, congrats to brown and to our brothers in NSO ;)

May brown prosper again!

Alright! A Brown Unity Bloc... with two signatures.

Congrats on the treaty, guys. But really, you couldn't scrape another brown alliance off the bottom of someone's shoes for a third signatory?