Regarding the Brown Team

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Additionally, it's the announcement of a new pact. We're not saying we're amazing, we're saying that we're going to be working towards certain goals, and we're inviting people to help us attain them and at the same time explaining how they'll be attained.

Omg epic logic! :wub: (Though we are pretty awesome)

The force is not strong in this one.

You're not very good at this. I have a feeling it has to do with all the time you've probably spent on extra duty, am I right? Kinda dulls the mind a bit, spending hours upon hours buffing hallways and sweeping stairwells, I imagine.

Alright! A Brown Unity Bloc... with two signatures.

Congrats on the treaty, guys. But really, you couldn't scrape another brown alliance off the bottom of someone's shoes for a third signatory?

So... this is a project that is unfinished... and you guys released it to be able to brag and say "HEY MOM, LOOK WHAT WE DID!" and not for the accomplishment?

brown.jpg

The strong will survive!

Edited by Wad of Lint

You're not very good at this. I have a feeling it has to do with all the time you've probably spent on extra duty, am I right? Kinda dulls the mind a bit, spending hours upon hours buffing hallways and sweeping stairwells, I imagine.

Wow, OOC attacks, I thought you could handle a little good nature'd ribbing. I guess I was wrong.

I am impressed you knew what extra duty was though (btw I spent 45 days on it in Iraq for being in possession of alcohol, 1 and only time. also no halways for me I spent most of it playing Counterstrike.

As a former member who worked very hard for Brown Unity, I wish you luck.

I do have to ask though, the treaty seems very sparse on the subject of economic cooperation when compared with the Amber Accords. Given that AA seems to be functioning as well as can be expected, is not making Terra Cotta an economic bloc as well as a military bloc a bit redundant?

If this treaty is really intended to build brown sphere unity I would have expected it to act as a complement to AA rather than act as an overlapping substitute. While I do not doubt the intentions of this treaty I cant help but wonder about the necessity of going the military-economic route rather than the purely military route, especially when a purely (though it does have an ODP clause) economic treaty already exists.

With that said, I will be sure to follow brown a bit more closely. It seems brown is entering an interesting period in its long history.

I do have to ask though, the treaty seems very sparse on the subject of economic cooperation when compared with the Amber Accords. Given that AA seems to be functioning as well as can be expected, is not making Terra Cotta an economic bloc as well as a military bloc a bit redundant?

If this treaty is really intended to build brown sphere unity I would have expected it to act as a complement to AA rather than act as an overlapping substitute. While I do not doubt the intentions of this treaty I cant help but wonder about the necessity of going the military-economic route rather than the purely military route, especially when a purely (though it does have an ODP clause) economic treaty already exists.

With that said, I will be sure to follow brown a bit more closely. It seems brown is entering an interesting period in its long history.

You create foundations brick by brick.

This part I will admit could have been a bit clearer. It does not have an economic part, AA is still the main economic treaty.

Actually, it is meant to compliment the work already accomplished via the Amber Accords by so many in Brown. The Pact enforces the idea that we should all be working together towards mutual prosperity while stating clearly that member alliances should continue to work within the already existing treaties.

The difference between this and AA is that AA provides for very minimal military assistance while one of the primary points of the Pact is to see the collective alliances supported in times of strategic duress.

Wow, OOC attacks, I thought you could handle a little good nature'd ribbing. I guess I was wrong.

I am impressed you knew what extra duty was though (btw I spent 45 days on it in Iraq for being in possession of alcohol, 1 and only time. also no halways for me I spent most of it playing Counterstrike.

OOC: Your IC name is extraduty. How is me alluding to that an OOC attack?