Regarding the Brown Team

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! A Brown Unity Bloc... with two signatures.

Congrats on the treaty, guys. But really, you couldn't scrape another brown alliance off the bottom of someone's shoes for a third signatory?

There are reasons CD is the only sig, and we understand why the Amber Accords alliances have not joined us yet. These are private matters for their alliances and we hope they join us soon. Whether or not Terra-Cotta grows, only time will tell.

Edited by Pyroman

lolbrown

How cute you guys got a 2 member color unity bloc, where is GATO? not much unity there I guess

Also pink PWN's better

Congrats on the treaty, guys. But really, you couldn't scrape another brown alliance off the bottom of someone's shoes for a third signatory?

I would advise you not to judge so hastily.

Don't mistake it for your typical Color Unity bloc. I thought I covered this.

There will be more.

Also pink PWN's better

Such is the habit of most children trying to play games.

Edited by Cairna

I would advise you not to judge so hastily.

So... this is a project that is unfinished... and you guys released it to be able to brag and say "HEY MOM, LOOK WHAT WE DID!" and not for the accomplishment?

So... this is a project that is unfinished... and you guys released it to be able to brag and say "HEY MOM, LOOK WHAT WE DID!" and not for the accomplishment?

I think someone's already mentioned to a certain degree why it was released so early. It should be obvious enough if you've been paying attention lately and can read between the lines.

Additionally, it's the announcement of a new pact. We're not saying we're amazing, we're saying that we're going to be working towards certain goals, and we're inviting people to help us attain them and at the same time explaining how they'll be attained.

I think someone's already mentioned to a certain degree why it was released so early. It should be obvious enough if you've been paying attention lately and can read between the lines.

Additionally, it's the announcement of a new pact. We're not saying we're amazing, we're saying that we're going to be working towards certain goals, and we're inviting people to help us attain them and at the same time explaining how they'll be attained.

If you need help organizing and making it amazing then let pink know. We'll help you make it PWN

Anagrams are fun! :awesome:

Did you know if you switch the l's in lolBrown, you get lolBrown?

Ivan is moving forward with an idea I had over a year ago. Good luck to NSO.

Are you accusing Ivan of not being original? I mean, I thought he was capable of thinking for himself...

lolbrown

How cute you guys got a 2 member color unity bloc, where is GATO? not much unity there I guess

Spoken like someone who truly knows what's going on. <_<

I'll let the lolbrown comment slide too, since we only just passed you guys in the team stats.

Spoken like someone who truly knows what's going on. <_<

I'll let the lolbrown comment slide too, since we only just passed you guys in the team stats.

I'm aware that you guys recently passed us but once lolbrown always lolbrown. And we will be passing you back.

I don't get it?

[ooc]I just strongly dislike the word pwn. There are many amusing parts of internet culture I subscribe to, but that silly word both in any game and especially in cybernations, in my opinion, has no place, and no value.[/ooc]