Regarding the Brown Team

I have no declared Legions. I have not declared to be the voice of brown. I have had people support me, and when I am accused of being the only person who believes what I do I have stated that others do as well. To intentionally exaggerate is a technique NSO seems to use quite often in this topic.

You are the only one that continues on with arguing, many of the others have not argued the last few pages as you have.

CD is great, I agree. That is one reason I was shocked to see them sign this so quickly. I do not hate NSO, but their actions so far have made me, and others, suspiscious. I believe it would be better if they first gained brown trust and friendship through non-mandatory defensive and ecnomic treaties.

Who says the relationship we have with Carpe Diem isn't worthy of a treaty as good as this? Why do you think this relationship seem suspicious if it doesn't start with economic/Non-Mandatory clauses. You are not in the NSO embassy or CD embassy, so you can't comment on the relationship we have with each other, intelligently.

I never said brown was too good for you, I have said I believe it is being done the wrong way, which is a simple opinion of mine. And I have stated that it gives off a poor impression.

If it was being done the wrong way, neither of us would have done it.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have no say in whether STA is allied to NSO, so you bringing it into this discussion it pointless.

What happens when you derail the wrong thread, and another alliance leader is not as forgiving as Dark Lord Moldavi is? Because you're STA, the full force of NSO will have your back - so yes, there is a point as to why you insulting your allies and their efforts to improve their color sphere is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

I strongly feel that this man does not speak for his alliance. I recommend that noone hold what he says against STA as a whole.

What happens when you derail the wrong thread, and another alliance leader is not as forgiving as Dark Lord Moldavi is? Because you're STA, the full force of NSO will have your back - so yes, there is a point as to why you insulting your allies and their efforts to improve their color sphere is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

I strongly feel that this man does not speak for his alliance. I recommend that noone hold what he says against STA as a whole.

Nobody will Comrade, everyone knows the merit and honor of STA. This is simply a misguided members opinion on matters that do not pertain to him.

CD is great, I agree. That is one reason I was shocked to see them sign this so quickly. I do not hate NSO, but their actions so far have made me, and others, suspiscious. I believe it would be better if they first gained brown trust and friendship through non-mandatory defensive and economic treaties.

I never said brown was too good for you, I have said I believe it is being done the wrong way, which is a simple opinion of mine. And I have stated that it gives off a poor impression. I also have no say in whether STA is allied to NSO, so you bringing it into this discussion it pointless.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. How you go about expressing it is another story. Just about any action in planet Bob gives off a poor impression to somebody. The thing is that's it's not up to you to judge when you weren't there. You weren't a part of the talks that led to this agreement no more than I was. However, I trust my leaders to make the best decisions for the alliance and they are bold enough to do what they feel is right. Same goes for CD. Unless you're going to start a weekly comment thread on what every alliance is doing wrong in your eyes, you're best to move along. I can see you're one that feels you need the last word and that's a stubborn trait. It can also get you in a whirlwind of trouble, so quit now while you're behind.

Not in the slightest, and because of the high calibre of STA, I am sure that if NSO were to be attacked tomorrow he would be one of the first non-NSO nations defending us.

I have no declared Legions. I have not declared to be the voice of brown. I have had people support me, and when I am accused of being the only person who believes what I do I have stated that others do as well. To intentionally exaggerate is a technique NSO seems to use quite often in this topic.

CD is great, I agree. That is one reason I was shocked to see them sign this so quickly. I do not hate NSO, but their actions so far have made me, and others, suspiscious. I believe it would be better if they first gained brown trust and friendship through non-mandatory defensive and ecnomic treaties.

I never said brown was too good for you, I have said I believe it is being done the wrong way, which is a simple opinion of mine. And I have stated that it gives off a poor impression. I also have no say in whether STA is allied to NSO, so you bringing it into this discussion it pointless.

I'm leaving the house for awhile, I hope that if Tyga decides I need to leave STA he will wait until we can talk about it first.

I just want to say, that whatever reasons that stopped people from speaking up in your place in this thread are beyond me. However, I do know that the alliances who have their concerns in this matter have brought them up with us in private, and we are doing our best to help them to understand our reasoning, and why we went for this.

The points that have been brought up to us are very similar to the ones that you were making earlier, but you have since then been derailed from those points.

So, what I want to say is, that you don't have to keep arguing. The issues that Amber Accords signatories have are being taken care of in private, and while I'm sure they appreciate your showing of support for them here, it is no longer necessary. I think of you as a friend, and I don't want to see you get defaced or hurt any more by this, and I hope they'd agree.

I'd also like to say to those people that if they do feel their voice needs to be heard here, they should be doing it themselves without fear of consequence as Veneke and Mechanus have done earlier in this thread.

Edited by Pyroman

Interesting, and congratulations.

(lol @ Orfn, I like his last title.)

Frankly his last title is a complete lie, as the most uninformed member of the government is me, as I'm sure the others will agree~

My IC name is extraduty and its just a name, and you eluded to my RL thus its a OOC attack.

Edit: Added quote for clarity

Pink aside, I'm glad not to be a part of something you are. But pink really is the final nail in the coffin for you. I'd retire my nation before moving to pink.

On a more positive note, I'm very happy with this announcement and I'm looking forward to my future move to the brown team.

Edit:

Sup CD?

Edited by 519 Nigras

Always interesting to see attempts to establish sphere unity - especially when the number of significant alliances is greater than the number of Senate seats to distribute.

This treaty has no provision for the senate seat and thus far encompasses the virtue shared on the aqua sphere, if you can get enough votes for it it's yours.

I just want to say, that whatever reasons that stopped people from speaking up in your place in this thread are beyond me. However, I do know that the alliances who have their concerns in this matter have brought them up with us in private, and we are doing our best to help them to understand our reasoning, and why we went for this.

The points that have been brought up to us are very similar to the ones that you were making earlier, but you have since then been derailed from those points.

So, what I want to say is, that you don't have to keep arguing. The issues that Amber Accords signatories have are being taken care of in private, and while I'm sure they appreciate your showing of support for them here, it is no longer necessary. I think of you as a friend, and I don't want to see you get defaced or hurt any more by this, and I hope they'd agree.

I'd also like to say to those people that if they do feel their voice needs to be heard here, they should be doing it themselves without fear of consequence as Veneke and Mechanus have done earlier in this thread.

I appreciate that Pyro. I also appreciate that Veneke and Mech posted. I have been derailed by a need to defend myself. I would have been content with giving my opinion, but when Ivan replied and told me I should not comment, called me a coward, and asked me to continue it understandably let to a continuation of the argument. I appreciate that CD at least holds no hard feelings towards me and knows I was doing what I thought best for brown.

Not in the slightest, and because of the high calibre of STA, I am sure that if NSO were to be attacked tomorrow he would be one of the first non-NSO nations defending us.

That I would. It's been far too long since a good war.

Edited by the_great_one

This treaty has no provision for the senate seat and thus far encompasses the virtue shared on the aqua sphere, if you can get enough votes for it it's yours.

Of course, of course, no need to point out the very obvious. Just noting the ''good will'' that these types of treaties try to establish among a sphere when the Senate positions were partly designed to increase competition for influence within a sphere.

I support any sphere that encourages the same Senate freedoms as Aqua. Friendly competition coupled with mutual understanding and cooperation is an excellent way to promote sphere unity. I wish the Brown sphere luck in their future elections. :)

Always interesting to see attempts to establish sphere unity - especially when the number of significant alliances is greater than the number of Senate seats to distribute.

Actually that was a major problem that UPS 2.0 faced. GATO insisted on holding 2 Senate seats when clearly they didn't need more than 1 and other Brown alliances in UPS wanted to do more than share a single seat. That said, even if GATO had dropped their insistence on 2 seats and they had gone to other alliances in UPS 2.0, the consensus outside of GATO was that the Senators worked for UPS 2.0, not for their alliance, per se.

Currently two Amber Accords members each hold a Senate seat. If there is any sort of mass migration of large nations to Brown, it is going to be very difficult for GATO to keep the single seat they based on the new realities in that team.

/me sighs. Must brown unity be such a difficult thing?

It need not be. If you truly hold a concern over the brown team please speak up and don't send conduits over here in order to fight your case for you. Because truth be told, if you don't have the courage to speak up for yourself now then I don't think I'd rely on you as an ally, either.

It need not be. If you truly hold a concern over the brown team please speak up and don't send conduits over here in order to fight your case for you. Because truth be told, if you don't have the courage to speak up for yourself now then I don't think I'd rely on you as an ally, either.

Is that directed at me? I don't think I've ever had a problem with speaking up, and I don't think I've done anything to violate your trust as an ally.

As for brown I have two concerns. 1. As someone who was on brown for most of three years I would like to see it do well. 2. I want to see GATO freed.

So yeah, I don't think you have any quarrel with me...

Is that directed at me? I don't think I've ever had a problem with speaking up, and I don't think I've done anything to violate your trust as an ally.

As for brown I have two concerns. 1. As someone who was on brown for most of three years I would like to see it do well. 2. I want to see GATO freed.

So yeah, I don't think you have any quarrel with me...

No it was not directed towards you even in the slightest, just for those "concerned brown alliances" that the "People's champion" has claimed he represents.