Regarding the Brown Team

Yes, good friend Tyga who will sit back while a dozen NSO members insult, threaten and ridicule a member of my alliance for daring disagree with your opinion and then cast that member out so as not to tarnish our ties.

If NSO gave a rat's behind about their ties with STA they sure as hell wouldn't have done what they did here in this thread.

Yes, I get it. You are big now, you have influence on the brown team. But it seems respect is a one way street and the NSO comes across to me as a collection of big-headed loud-mouths who seem to think they can crap all over my alliance member publicly and then expect me to trot in like a good little puppet and kick out the member involved.

Ain't going to happen. Learn to show some respect and bring these issues up via private channels like any true ally would. The contempt you have all shown for my alliance sickens me.

Decent response, Tyga.

The Great One had some valid remarks pertaining to Brown. I like NSO, love their forums and people, but not this thread and threatening mates in allying alliances.

Good luck to everyone involved.

Edited by Ejayrazz

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my part, to those that are still confused on the issue. I would like to apologize to my friend Tygaland and to the STA if they feel I acted inappropriately and caused them disrespect. That was never my intent. Each alliance handles their internal issues differently and I am in no position, and have no right, to impose my opinions on what I believe another alliance should do in regards to discipline.

I still believe the logic fails. Having a member of an ally alliance which is currently in a mutual defense pact with us espousing that alliances shouldn't sign mutual defense pacts with us seems a bit...odd. And I will leave it at that.

I should not have threatened a member of an allied alliance. That was wrong. It was a quick response in the face of what I believed to be blatant lies and slander but I still should have refrained from making the actual threat. I apologize to the STA for doing so and placing you in a difficult position diplomatically.

The ganging up that took place probably shouldn't have happened. I believe my alliance members thought they were doing their best to act in my defense. Many do not seem to know that I can defend myself very well in certain situations. Hopefully in the future such issues will not be escalated so easily.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

If there ever was 2 alliance leaders who can have a disagreement in public and actually maintain their composure without making idiots of themselves, it's Tyga and Ivan.

Don't forget Pezstar. ^_^

Hopefully things will continue normally from here..

Edited by Ejayrazz

Don't forget Pezstar. ^_^

Pezstar's crazy, man. She flies off the handlebars at the slightest whim. The other day I was joking around about my cat looking more like a black panther than a tiger, and she came over and snapped it's neck. True story.

Pezstar's crazy, man. She flies off the handlebars at the slightest whim. The other day I was joking around about my cat looking more like a black panther than a tiger, and she came over and snapped it's neck. True story.

I had to do it. Ejay was fighting with a midget over a pickle. It enraged me so badly, I had to kill it.

Don't mess with me.

Edited by pezstar

Yea, but at least she is sane. The other day she was telling me about a naked midget holding a pickle in his left hand so I took a crowbar and repeatedly hit him the finger nail, not the finger, until he confessed. What did he confess? Nothing, there was nothing to confess, I just hate midgets holding pickles in their left hands, it is degrading and should be banned in all forms. This reminds me of the time I tried attacking a 2 legged giraffe; the !@#$%^& bent me over chair and hit me in the $@! with a spatula until I screamed for Richard Simmons help, but he couldn't help me because he was too busy trying to reenact the Titanic Scene with Pezstar, who ran off stage to break some panther's neck.

Hizzy, I am scarred for life because of that midget with a God damn pickle. Pezstar is innocent dude. Panther had it coming.

man, I love the black panthers. Fight the power!

I wish most alliance politics were still like the last several hours between the STA and NSO. :(

I wish most alliances could get over their bloated sense of self-importance and have a civil discussion amongst themselves to work out differences, after a public blow up. That's exactly what we and NSO did. We discussed it, and are now closer than ever.

That said, we've been hearing whispers since last night about people getting very excited about the possibility of a treaty cancellation here and the ability to act aggressively toward NSO. How disgusting. If your issues are severe enough for war, then they are severe enough for war whether or not there is a treaty. Opportunistic Cowards. The lot of you. You know who you are.

I wish most alliances could get over their bloated sense of self-importance and have a civil discussion amongst themselves to work out differences, after a public blow up. That's exactly what we and NSO did. We discussed it, and are now closer than ever.

That said, we've been hearing whispers since last night about people getting very excited about the possibility of a treaty cancellation here and the ability to act aggressively toward NSO. How disgusting. If your issues are severe enough for war, then they are severe enough for war whether or not there is a treaty. Opportunistic Cowards. The lot of you. You know who you are.

Most alliances are always plotting and scheming about how to isolate this or that alliance. Most alliances also, even after "working things out" still harbour ill-will towards those they just "worked things out" with.

most alliances aren't trustworthy enough to enter into such discussions and ACTUALLY come out closer. I applaud the NSO and STA if they actually did become closer after this.

For my part, to those that are still confused on the issue. I would like to apologize to my friend Tygaland and to the STA if they feel I acted inappropriately and caused them disrespect. That was never my intent. Each alliance handles their internal issues differently and I am in no position, and have no right, to impose my opinions on what I believe another alliance should do in regards to discipline.

I still believe the logic fails. Having a member of an ally alliance which is currently in a mutual defense pact with us espousing that alliances shouldn't sign mutual defense pacts with us seems a bit...odd. And I will leave it at that.

I should not have threatened a member of an allied alliance. That was wrong. It was a quick response in the face of what I believed to be blatant lies and slander but I still should have refrained from making the actual threat. I apologize to the STA for doing so and placing you in a difficult position diplomatically.

The ganging up that took place probably shouldn't have happened. I believe my alliance members thought they were doing their best to act in my defense. Many do not seem to know that I can defend myself very well in certain situations. Hopefully in the future such issues will not be escalated so easily.

Thanks for that. I hope that the heated discussion in the past few pages doesn't have any lasting implications.

Yea, but at least she is sane. The other day she was telling me about a naked midget holding a pickle in his left hand so I took a crowbar and repeatedly hit him the finger nail, not the finger, until he confessed. What did he confess? Nothing, there was nothing to confess, I just hate midgets holding pickles in their left hands, it is degrading and should be banned in all forms. This reminds me of the time I tried attacking a 2 legged giraffe; the !@#$%^& bent me over chair and hit me in the $@! with a spatula until I screamed for Richard Simmons help, but he couldn't help me because he was too busy trying to reenact the Titanic Scene with Pezstar, who ran off stage to break some panther's neck.

Hizzy, I am scarred for life because of that midget with a God damn pickle. Pezstar is innocent dude. Panther had it coming.

That was actually Richard Simmons playing Hizzy playing Richard Simmons acting out the scene from titanic with PezStar. Which scene do you ask? The one where the boat is sinking. Richard Simmons is actually playing the part of the boat, because that is the only part that was large enough to fit Hizzy's Over Inflated ego.

Pezstar plays dual roles as the Iceberg AND the ocean.

:awesome:

Man, its good to see this worked out properly. Been lurking and staying out of it even though I wasn't too happy to see a fellow tiger jumped upon. He may not have said what some folks wanted to hear but he has a right to his opinion and your actions here Tyga have only further cemented in my mind why I belong with STA.

Now, to my friends in NSO. When someone says something negatively towards you, don't mass jump them, you may inadvertantly prove their point. Not saying that is the case here but just saying in general.

All that aside though, it seems we are all past it and ready to move on. That is good to see.

o/ Tyga

o/ STA

o/ NSO

That was actually Richard Simmons playing Hizzy playing Richard Simmons acting out the scene from titanic with PezStar. Which scene do you ask? The one where the boat is sinking. Richard Simmons is actually playing the part of the boat, because that is the only part that was large enough to fit Hizzy's Over Inflated ego.

Your avatar is a juiced up squirrel. I wouldn't be talking about over inflation if I was you.

My left testicle just popped. You're amazing.

Thanks for that. I hope that the heated discussion in the past few pages doesn't have any lasting implications.

I am confident that there will be none - you guys and NSO are too classy to let that happen.

Yes, good friend Tyga who will sit back while a dozen NSO members insult, threaten and ridicule a member of my alliance for daring disagree with your opinion and then cast that member out so as not to tarnish our ties.

If NSO gave a rat's behind about their ties with STA they sure as hell wouldn't have done what they did here in this thread.

Yes, I get it. You are big now, you have influence on the brown team. But it seems respect is a one way street and the NSO comes across to me as a collection of big-headed loud-mouths who seem to think they can crap all over my alliance member publicly and then expect me to trot in like a good little puppet and kick out the member involved.

Ain't going to happen. Learn to show some respect and bring these issues up via private channels like any true ally would. The contempt you have all shown for my alliance sickens me.

I knew there was a reason I loved this man. Great post Tyga. Great.