Regarding the Brown Team

You missed the point, unsurprisingly.

I picked a random figure who obviously didn't actually contact me as a basis of comparing the quality of such a claim to yours of "speaking for the masses".

No, but due to the obviousness of you attempting to disregard the fact that I have been thanked for what I have been saying I chose to sarcastically disregard your post as well.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually make a lot of sense and this is not an exception. See, when one intends to speak for others, as you are trying to do, one must do so from a position of authority. Words are cheap. You simply cannot pretend to represent the interests of the brown team when you are a member of an alliance committed to the white team. It's very simple.

Could I say I represent the interests of the red team and the New Pacific Order because I was a member for almost 3 years?

He is a member of the brown team, which technically gives him a voice in it... I suppose. :huh:

Edited by soccerbum879

I usually make a lot of sensead this is not an exception. See, when one intends to speak for others, as you are trying to do, one must do so from a position of authority. Words are cheap. You simply cannot pretend to represent the interests of the brown team when you are a member of an alliance committed to the white team. It's very simple.

Could I say I represent the interests of the red team and the New Pacific Order because I was a member for almost 3 years?

You could say you were doing what you believe is best. And in the end it would all come down to whether people believed you or not.

No, but due to the obviousness of you attempting to disregard the fact that I have been thanked for what I have been saying I chose to sarcastically disregard your post as well.

Oh, I do not doubt there are a great many applauding your "efforts". Whether they are just troublemakers in Brown or even from abroad is the question. Are they cowardly so that they can not speak up for themselves? That is the question. Are these the types of nations any honorable person would actually want to be treatied to? That is the question.

Oh, I do not doubt there are a great many applauding your "efforts". Whether they are just troublemakers in Brown or even from abroad is the question. Are they cowardly so that they can not speak up for themselves? That is the question. Are these the types of nations any honorable person would actually want to be treatied to? That is the question.

I would far rather be allied to the people I have spoken to than with others. Their reasons for not speaking up are their own, I know a few reasons, but to reveal the reasons would essentially reveal identities.

He is a member of the brown team, which technically gives him a voice in it... I suppose. :huh:

My problem (and everybody's, really) is not with his ability to speak for himself, but with his ability to speak for others given that he is a member of a white team alliance.

You could say you were doing what you believe is best. And in the end it would all come down to whether people believed you or not.

Never mind that the best interests of the NPO are not really my strong suit right now, I'd still be a walking, talking contradiction.

And I would rather be allied to the Pope. So?

I was responding to your comment about "Are these the types of nations any honorable person would actually want to be treatied to? That is the question."

They are honorable people that I have spoken to.

Your Pope comment is meaningless is it not?

I would far rather be allied to the people I have spoken to than with others. Their reasons for not speaking up are their own, I know a few reasons, but to reveal the reasons would essentially reveal identities.

If they're that worried, they should at least try voicing their opinion to me, seeing as how the NSO will automatically destroy free speech, I mean creating a bloc that practically supports it is pretty evil as is.

Just to get the point across, I really do appreciate all input. Despite Veneke, Mechanus, and I arguing in this thread we remain both friends and allies. I understand their reasons for staying out, and I appreciate their advice.

Nobody's in danger of getting hurt for their opinion. They can even do so to me in Private, and I won't share it should they feel that need.

Yes it was. Now I'll deal with the consequences.

Anything of value to add?

Ask yourself this question.

What i've seen is completely farfetched claims on your part and lame attempt to dodge questions completely related to the subject.

Like when Ivan said the pope would have taken time to congratulate him for picking brown, comparing to your claims of "i'm getting support that no one sees", and you said that you didn't care about the pope because you're not a catholic even though what was relevant was not your religion, but the probability that the pope would take time of his busy schedule to congratulate Ivan on picking the brown color in a browser based nation simulation game.

Yes it was. Now I'll deal with the consequences.

Anything of value to add?

That your post was pointless, as you made an OOC post saying why you didn't want to post OOC in your other post.

Anything of value to add yourself instead of all these pointless posts? All you are doing is trolling this thread. Do you really have that big a problem with the treaty and the leaders of an alliance you are allied to? It makes brown stronger, and as you are a brown nation whose alliance we are allied to this benefits you AND your friends on brown, provided they are not out to hinder or destroy us.

I was responding to your comment about "Are these the types of nations any honorable person would actually want to be treatied to? That is the question."

Indeed. It is just as meaningless as yours.

So, to clarify, you claim to speak for a multitude of Brown nations that hate the idea of Carpe Diem and the New Sith Order signing a mutual defense pact? Just so we are clear.

I have made my opinions clear. Read my original posts before it turned into twist words and meaningless posts. NSO is trying to override any disagreement it seems. Desouza, before you go accusing me of dodging questions, it rather hard to have a debate and reply to everyone when it's 4v1 or 5v1. I've replied where I felt replies were most warranted.

I have made my opinions clear. Read my original posts before it turned into twist words and meaningless posts. NSO is trying to override any disagreement it seems. Desouza, before you go accusing me of dodging questions, it rather hard to have a debate and reply to everyone when it's 4v1 or 5v1. I've replied where I felt replies were most warranted.

From the onset you have spoken out against this treaty and have stated that you "speak for others".

Are you claiming that is a lie? Have you been lying to these good people all along?

You seem to be like Junka. Do you like mindlessly crusading?