This Week in Pacifica

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arent Vox advising Jarheads?

I pointed to Shantamantan's post where he clearly links OOC attacks with Jarhead attacks.

the only connection you could make is that Schatt(Not on Behalf of Vox I might add) spammed the Jarheards members pre war to hit peace mode ot be prepared for war.

Forgive the intrusion, but I do feel compelled to make a post.

Chile and co. :

You can harbor whatever feelings you want towards me, and I'll respect that, since I never did post a resignation thread to begin with. Why? I felt that it was pointless since I wouldn't be able to see the replies after my demask, and because I'm bad at those kinda things. However, I do hope your faith in me is low enough to think that I "just got up and left". The proper people were informed before my departure, and I waited for a proper response before I made my application. Of course, my intentions and motives were made perfectly clear, and I by no means harbor any sort of resentment towards the NPO. I thank comrade Branimir for not making impulsive comments on the matter at hand, as well as the friends I have in the NPO for respecting my decision to leave. But for those who share similar feelings like Chile, I do apologize for leaving without a notice to the BR.

Vox and Jarheads are not affiliated in any way, shape, or form.

Your failed attempts to send the entire alliance into peace mode does not means affiliation did not exist in any way shape or form. However, I will repeat, Shantanmantan's veiled threat is duly noted.

Your failed attempts to send the entire alliance into peace mode does not means affiliation did not exist in any way shape or form. However, I will repeat, Shantanmantan's veiled threat is duly noted.

what are you going to do about it? Perma ZI him? :v:

edit: emoticon changes depending on what board I use it on :(

Edited by Mogar

OOC: Are you advocating DDoS attacks? /OOC/

Once again that reply was directed to your unedited statement saying that Vox, not vox's allies, was resorting to cyber terrorism. You can't just change something you say and expect everyone to notice right away.

Correction made, thread moving to fast.

Case of mixed identities I now understand that you did not bring up the issue towards which I referred.

No harm, no foul. I did the same thing to you earlier, we can call it even :P

We have done that, how?

The screen shots speak for themselves, yours especially. Your view that there is only "one Order" is a pretty loud one. Sure, you can say "oh I meant this is my home", but the "take that as you will" sort of puts the last nail in the coffin, so to speak.

Your members crying about Ivan copying the red and black.... Ivan made the red and black, he bleeds the colours more than any other member, if not all the members collectively, yet people regard him as a traitor? I do thank Moo for his post earlier on, it's good to see that at least the man on top knows what's up, but it's a shame that so many in the BR and among the staff have lost touch.

OOC: Are you advocating DDoS attacks? /OOC/

Excellent straw-man!

Huh?

If you mean with Pacifica, you need to check your treaty lists again.

Otherwise... No, I'm pretty happy with our current treaty partners. :)

/facepalms

I often forget that our means of communication here on Planet Bob cannot relay certain emotions.

I was being facetious.

I thank comrade Branimir for not making impulsive comments on the matter at hand, as well as the friends I have in the NPO for respecting my decision to leave. But for those who share similar feelings like Chile, I do apologize for leaving without a notice to the BR.

You are welcomed Esukaresu. Have fun in NSO.

Also I forgot to say that I look very handsome in NPO board, its my better side :awesome:

If I may be so bold to say, I am probably the most handsome guy ever ending in a spy screenshot. No competition,...

Great. We'll be in our super secret Vox bunker, planning out our next terrorist attack on IRON babies.

<_< Get a grip, dude.

The screen shots speak for themselves, yours especially. Your view that there is only "one Order" is a pretty loud one. Sure, you can say "oh I meant this is my home", but the "take that as you will" sort of puts the last nail in the coffin, so to speak.

Touching on This, NPO and NpO have been collectively called "The Order" before(although last time I saw it in use by an NPO/NpO member was before the OoO was canceled)

You are welcomed Esukaresu. Have fun in NSO.

Also I forgot to say that I look very handsome in NPO board, its my better side :awesome:

If I may be so bold to say, I am probably the most handsome guy ever ending in a spy screenshot. No competition,...

I unno, Dopp can give you a run for your money. :awesome:

Shah I think your misunderstanding their wording. For starters we don't know who is responsible for these actions and just becuase Vox alerted Jarheads it doesn't mean they encourage or support the attacks on our forums. Vox annoys me as much as the next guy but there is no evidence to support this acusation.