Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to the new options proposed to my original three: I do not know blackstone nor do I care, and the age of honouring a few treaties and remaining free is over.

Show me where having a shred of honor and respect for your allies makes you weak and I'll agree with you.

Edited by Vilien

Mushroom Kingdom

Greenland Republic

Siberian Tiger Alliance

The Gremlins

Mostly Harmless Alliance

Must I continue?

Must I explain to you how each of these alliances is part of a massive tree of alliances which branches off unto every segment of the cyberverse and dominates the majority of its strength and resources? I hardly consider such an outcome as few and honourable.

Go watch it right now. You could have a sudden heart attack or an accident at any given time, and Star War is a must see for every person on this earth.

I must say that I rarely agree with the statements made by the various members of Vox and their proponents, but these words have the absolute ring of truth.

Personally, I would find it to be great if all Pacifican/Polar Diaspora nations joined the NSO. Obviously that isn't going to happen. Following the several Great Wars, the end of the Ordinance of Order and just the general stagnation of the Cyberverse as a whole I am certain most of those nations have gone forth to take up prominent position in alliances across the globe. Asking any to return to the Order would be a selfish act.

Of course, I am a selfish person.

Must I explain to you how each of these alliances is part of a massive tree of alliances which branches off unto every segment of the cyberverse and dominates the majority of its strength and resources? I hardly consider such an outcome as few and honourable.

Explain how any of these alliances have any connection to the current ruling body. Please, I'm waiting.

I must say that I rarely agree with the statements made by the various members of Vox and their proponents, but these words have the absolute ring of truth.

You know, I respect great movies, but I was never a huge Star Wars fan. Actually, I've never been a big Sci-Fi fan in general.

i believe he is refering to raiding, because without a protectorate NSO would normally be a prime target, so far you seem to be unscathed (and most likely will continue to be)

I believe we have already reached the 25 member mark, which should preclude us from all but the most ardent of tech raiders.

How can Bastiat possibly steal from himself? And why the need to troll already? Don't you have some wallpapering to do over at GR?

Struck a nerve did I? My comments were not directly addressed to the NSO, so you should be able to sleep soundly tonight.

You have to learn to roll with the punches, new Sith apprentice. You'll never make it if you don't.

Non stacking treaties are how MK is not overly connected to the web. All treaties except for CnG are non stacking MDP or MDoAP's. That way it minimizes us getting pulled into others crap fests.

As I said earlier, I appreciate all the well wishers, etc. but if all you are going to do is post on how you are 1. not going to join or 2. expecting me to be blown to dust within a week, I would kindly ask you to refrain from pressing the Reply button.

If you are on the fence about joining then grow a pair and step up. If you are dead set against anything to do with me because I am an insufferable !@#$%^& then good on you, have a nice day.

Personally, the membership response has been better than I expected and I thank those that have decided to take a small leap of faith. I don't expect anyone to join because of some ill conceived cult of personality. I expect people to join because they are tired of the same old song and dance routine and wouldn't mind hearing a separate, but distinct, voice on the world stage for a change.

Well that swayed me. Blunt and in your face, daring you to rise to the challenge. I think I'm gonna like the New Sith Order.

Good luck Ivan.

At another time, if I didn't have the obligations I do, I would join you.

One time the GPA masked a guy as a prospective/non-member. The NPO attacked and kept them under surrender terms for over a year. Another time we found out GATO had at one point in time, done the same, and they are still under permanent viceroy.

Silly Random.

GATO was declared on because they let Chris_Kaos into their government, thus violating their GWIII surrender terms, and we found out about it something like six months later :P

Personally, I would find it to be great if all Pacifican/Polar Diaspora nations joined the NSO. Obviously that isn't going to happen. Following the several Great Wars, the end of the Ordinance of Order and just the general stagnation of the Cyberverse as a whole I am certain most of those nations have gone forth to take up prominent position in alliances across the globe. Asking any to return to the Order would be a selfish act.

If anyone DoW's on you guys and cites this in a CB, I will leave my alliance and fight for you guys.

Hold me to that.

And no, I refuse to let Myworld go.

Edited by MaGneT

Well Vox Populi's portion of NPpO exiles is on ZI, so unfortunately we won't be able to help you with that department. We can wish you good luck, though.