Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fail letters....

Best of luck to everyone in the New Sith Order...

Lets see...

TSO.

Nemesis.

Argent.

Open Source Alliance

The Sith Order

Alot of alliances being formed with great leadership, the next generation of Cybernations truly being created before our very eyes.

Although I has great respect for those in mentioned alliances I like to believe that the next generation of alliances in cybernations will be made by next generation of leaders, if not the next generation will be the same alliances with others names.

In my point of view the creation of the mentioned alliances shows a new culture in CN where people prefer small alliances with more active players.

May be I'm wrong, may be not, this is why life is so interesting.

Although I has great respect for those in mentioned alliances I like to believe that the next generation of alliances in cybernations will be made by next generation of leaders, if not the next generation will be the same alliances with others names.

In my point of view the creation of the mentioned alliances shows a new culture in CN where people prefer small alliances with more active players.

May be I'm wrong, may be not, this is why life is so interesting.

No....JR had it right. Argent does pretty much rock socks.

Fail letters....

Best of luck to everyone in the New Sith Order...

Lets see...

TSO.

Nemesis.

Argent.

Open Source Alliance

The Sith Order

Alot of alliances being formed with great leadership, the next generation of Cybernations truly being created before our very eyes.

No FnKa? :(

Why do you have to call me fat, Hizzy? It's not my fault you were early.

Baby you ain't fat! You're curvaceous! It's WAY classier.

And you should treasure that half hour... at least I didn't pull a 2 minute hit & run on ya ;)

Baby you ain't fat! You're curvaceous! It's WAY classier.

And you should treasure that half hour... at least I didn't pull a 2 minute hit & run on ya ;)

I'd warrant quick and merciful would be better than drawing out such a scarring ordeal. :P

Edited by Yubyubsan