Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

One question Ivan, what are your current thoughts on relations with GATO? you stated earlier that you have left the past behind (words to that effect) and does this mean you will be seeking to work with the Global Alliance for the benefit of the Brown Sphere?

I will be seeking to benefit the nations in my alliance and since no one is required to be in the Brown Sphere in order to join I am uncertain at present if there will be opportunity or need to discuss any color specific issues with GATO. If there are then I would need to speak with their masters in the New Pacific Order at any rate, correct?

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be seeking to benefit the nations in my alliance and since no one is required to be in the Brown Sphere in order to join I am uncertain at present if there will be opportunity or need to discuss any color specific issues with GATO. If there are then I would need to speak with their masters in the New Pacific Order at any rate, correct?

Yes correct, the Viceroy is the main power in GATO. Many thanks for answering my query.

Just for clarification on your stance with members. If a nation on a ZI list joined, he would be on his own to fight that ZI. But if a bandwagoner jumped in, or if he was tech raided whilst still being ZI'd, you would settle that individual dispute for him?

Just for clarification on your stance with members. If a nation on a ZI list joined, he would be on his own to fight that ZI. But if a bandwagoner jumped in, or if he was tech raided whilst still being ZI'd, you would settle that individual dispute for him?

He did say that they would not be protected from previous baggage, and that they would have to settle their own affairs. I do believe that being attacked for being ZI listed counts as baggage.

He did say that they would not be protected from previous baggage, and that they would have to settle their own affairs. I do believe that being attacked for being ZI listed counts as baggage.

Yes, i understand that the ZI would count as baggage, i'm just curious as to whether, if the ZI target was say tech raided by an uninvolved party whilst still in the course of ZI, would that tech raid be covered by NSO protection?

Sorry if i'm being confusing...

Edited by kencojenko

My.....title O_O

You are not the true Sith Lord, Mr. Moldavi. Black is the home of the true Sith Lord. Brown is simply not dark enough to house one. Nice playing, see you later.

I'm pleased someone mentioned this.

Yes, i understand that the ZI would count as baggage, i'm just curious as to whether, if the ZI target was say tech raided by an uninvolved party whilst still in the course of ZI, would that tech raid be covered by NSO protection?

To be perfectly honest I don't know an immediate answer to that question. I believe it would depend on the circumstances involved. I personally do not believe bandwagoners should be allowed to take advantage of such situations. I know for my part bandwagoners have done enough to damage me in my time here.

He said they would be protected from all previous baggage, and that help would be provided to ensure they do not get into any new scuffles. But whether or not TSO would hit the tech raider is quite possibly irrelevant, as many alliances have policies of attacking those who attack their enemies.

He said they would be protected from all previous baggage, and that help would be provided to ensure they do not get into any new scuffles. But whether or not TSO would hit the tech raider is quite possibly irrelevant, as many alliances have policies of attacking those who attack their enemies.

That is very true.

^_^

Really? I thought it was lame.

I always associate brown with the Jedi to be entirely honest [more specifically Gray Jedi. The Jedi's robes are traditionally brown. The Sith are associated with the color black (and obviously red) which itself is synonymous with darkness, hatred, evil etc. Having a Sith based alliance on the Brown sphere is, in my eyes, an oxymoron. An alliance of Gray Jedi would make more sense there .-.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

I believe the Cyberverse is ready for something different.

I agree. Good luck in your endeavors Ivan, from what I've read about since I've been gone I see that I might appreciate your style a little bit more than I did back then. Regardless, good luck with your alliance, and I hope you succeed.

Just don't ZI my nation this time and we'll get along great.

Really? Why? Because I am willing to include those that have been cast out from other places in a community? I have stated my peaceful intentions. I have stated that I will not support or oppose the status quo but will simply seek my own path.

In short, yes. The official start of the war which lead to the defeat of the NpO and many of her allies was started because an alliance, Hyperion, unknowingly accepted a member that was apparently on a few ZI lists.

I have not offered any nation on a ZI list protection. I have stated that they can join the alliance but that they must handle their business themselves. How is that remotely casus belli?

One time the GPA masked a guy as a prospective/non-member. The NPO attacked and kept them under surrender terms for over a year. Another time we found out GATO had at one point in time, done the same, and they are still under permanent viceroy.

The whole reason the NPO and her allies cast people out is to prevent them from being able to play the game. So by allowing them to play the game, you defy them. I think you know what happens when you do that. Anyway, I think that is all crap and I would love to see that changed. We'll be in touch as well. I am just explaining why I feel you will need to be very careful is all.

I have discussed this issue personally with the Emperor of the New Pacific Order and have been assured that provided I do not provide any support for those nations on the ZI list that I accept that I have no worries of retribution for allowing them to take part in our community.