Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, kotor were great games and swtor will be too.

edti: There can be more then two Sith, but they will eventually turn on each other.

Edited by Xavii

Further, I am not going to concern myself with ZI lists or anyone's placement upon them.

The lack of a "P" in front of the bolded section is so quaint and old-fashioned. It reminds me of the olden days.

This is fascinating. I will watch this alliance with great interest. As others have said, it will be spectacular ... either in success or in failure.

Also ... Brown? I am sure there are ulterior motives behind that, heh. Mr. Moldavi does not make arbitrary decisions, particularly when it involves picking nondescript and rather ugly colours for his alliance.

Also: lol brown colony 2.0, lol IAA 2.0, lol living in the past ... any other jokes I'm missing?

OOC Edit: Change your AA on these forums :)

Edited by Bob Janova

I am not exactly an expert historian on this matter, but lemme get this strait. The guy responsible for creating the first two orders, the one everyone is complaining about, is now making a third ORDER, and everyone who hates the other two likes this one? >_>

I fail to see the logic. Again, noob speaking, carry on.

My memories of you are of a man incapable of leading an alliance even with serious political and military clout behind him.

Ivan will succeed because his expectations are simple and because people will make it so. He is an effective figure that sways the emotions of the body politic just by being here; the "Hello" thread is proof enough of that. Eventually the right people will flock to his banner, he will empower them, and through a combination of his powerful personality and their concerted technical/bureaucratic efforts, we will see a worthwhile force emerge.

It's not that I don't think Ivan is competent. It's that I don't believe incessant arrogance, offensiveness, and xenophobia are conducive to a long lifespan if small alliances. It could very well be that he's changed in his extended absence. And if that's the case than I'll happily eat my words. But at this point in time, it's the devil I know before the devil I do not.

Edited to remove the peevishness.

Edited by Virillus

The lack of a "P" in front of the bolded section is so quaint and old-fashioned. It reminds me of the olden days.

Believe it or not but a regular ZI is still probably by far the most common type of ZI in pretty much every major alliance. It's just not controversial anymore, or at the very least, minimally so compared to their longer named brothers and as such gets no "airtime".

In other news...I thought you left Ivan?

They all come back.

I am not exactly an expert historian on this matter, but lemme get this strait. The guy responsible for creating the first two orders, the one everyone is complaining about, is now making a third ORDER, and everyone who hates the other two likes this one? >_>

I fail to see the logic. Again, noob speaking, carry on.

Many that dislike the current Order(s) do so because there is the perception of having "fallen" from the "old ways" and thus look to Ivan as a symbol of the past they long for.

I look forward to see how this will develop.

.. but seriously, New Sith Order?

Actually, the name comes from a predecessor of the Brotherhood of Darkness in Sith lore. It conveniently fits with the mythos of the Orders here. But, to be clear, the New Sith Order is not currently associated with either the New Pacific Order or the New Polar Order. I remain friends and comrades with both but have decided to tread a new path at present. If it leads to ruin then it will still have been a journey worth taking. If it leads to regained or newfound glory, all the better.

Many that dislike the current Order(s) do so because there is the perception of having "fallen" from the "old ways" and thus look to Ivan as a symbol of the past they long for.

This will truly be a case of "be careful what you wish for, you just may get it."

Also, since this has come up a bit in correspondence as well, I am not concerned with any past entanglements I may have had with a player from various factions in regards to membership. Since the NSO is being set up as a bit of dog eat dog from the top down (coups are legal so long as they are successful - [ooc]it's just a game right?[/ooc]) I am not going to concern myself with your personal history with me or those I may have associated with. Further, I am not going to concern myself with ZI lists or anyone's placement upon them. If you bring baggage with you then you are expected to handle it. Insofar as the NSO is concerned we will attempt to assist you in any new hazards and stand beside you in times of war but if you pissed people off then you need to handle it yourself.I will be on the NSO forum throughout most of the day. I can be reached via Private Message there more quickly than here.

This just won my dark sith heart. I will be along to assasinate you shorty.

lol. I kid.

I like it. We used to be like that too. We let the dark side flow through us. But we settled on balance of power to keep the alliance together. It worked when we were small, but as we grew it got too messy.

Best of luck and have fun!

Sup, this alliance is cool and you should join it. Also Ivan is awesome.

Without reading anything else in this thread I can tell this alliance will be a hit, especially with such esteemed fine gentleman as King Death II amongst it's membership.

Ivan. Perhaps this time around our encounters can be less adversarial. Alliance building is a daunting and can be a thankless task, I have no doubt you are up for the challenge.

Also, hello.