Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

I think it would be unwise for him to claim an inhabited sphere for his alliance and his alliance alone. Then again, if he should wish us all to leave, I'm sure we wouldn't mind making his trade situation all that more difficult. Hell, it'd be easier on us brown alliances.

The red sphere did not ALWAYS contain one and only one alliance. ;)

I know Ivan only by reputation, but something tells me he is not here to play at politics.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red sphere did not ALWAYS contain one and only one alliance. ;)

I know Ivan only by reputation, but something tells me he is not here to play at politics.

When Ivan and the NPO claimed the red sphere, they were the first alliance to claim a color.

Also, I choose to play at politics regardless of what anyone else wants.

This is interesting, Good luck with the alliance Ivan, It will be interesting to see if in several months you start to look like the other orders. I'm also surprised NSO would be picked in Brown. Looking at the flag and name I instantly thought it would be a black alliance. I'd say there is more to it than just theme when it comes to the colour.

Ivan you need to reroll man :P gems/water=fail

In case you were thinking of taking this to heart, don't. Gems/Water fits into the second best trade set you can get (Per my opinion, anyway. Some people would consdier it the best).

I must say, the bold way you are acting has already won my respect.... if only there were more players like you, Ivan. I understand now why people have ranted about the way you played for so long..... and I look forward with keen interest to see what NSO, anf you, will do in the future.

Where are your forums? Or did I miss the link?

Pretty sure her AA is Valhalla.

Anyway, good luck Ivan, this should be interesting to watch

That was part of the joke...

You know, how she makes a slip up about in-game mechanics because GGA members do that constantly. The implication here is that the GGA sux, and thus, by proxy, regardless of AA, mess ups like that are to be associated with the GGA sucking.