Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure her AA is Valhalla.

Anyway, good luck Ivan, this should be interesting to watch

Ya but her more well-known history is with GGA... so he was saying how she still has her GGA roots... and... ah never mind.

Good luck to the newest Order. Let's see how this one turns out.

That was part of the joke...

You know, how she makes a slip up about in-game mechanics because GGA members do that constantly. The implication here is that the GGA sux, and thus, by proxy, regardless of AA, mess ups like that are to be associated with the GGA sucking.

And that was part of the joke. You know I had to do it for old time sake MA :lol: . But really, I hope this works out for you Ivan

You know, how she makes a slip up about in-game mechanics because GGA members do that constantly. The implication here is that the GGA sux, and thus, by proxy, regardless of AA, mess ups like that are to be associated with the GGA sucking.

You know, it's just not as funny if you have to explain it.

For the record if you have to explain your joke, it isn't funny. just sayin. :blush:

EDIT: bah it was pointed out already, reading entire threads before posting FTW!

Edited by Degenerate108

Well, the vast majority of us did get it, without the need for an explanation.

Hence, hilarity.

I, for one, giggled like a little asian school girl.

Hello Kitty bag, and all!

My memories of Ivan Moldavi are of a man incapable of leading an alliance without serious political and military clout behind him.

I sincerely doubt this alliance will amount to anything before Ivan walks firmly face first into his own feet.

Edited by Virillus

My memories of Ivan Moldavi are of a man incapable of leading an alliance without serious political and military clout behind him.

I sincerely doubt this alliance will amount to anything before Ivan walks firmly face first into his own feet.

Indeed. The NPO sprang into the Cyberverse fully staffed and fully armed.

Regardless, you are very likely to be proven correct even if your reasoning is ridiculously flawed. Too many people talk about wanting something different instead of the ho hum big side/small side state of the world but very few will actually do anything about it.

To address another point, based upon the messages I have received the initial post was not clear. No one will be required or even asked to switch color teams to be in the NSA. While it may be helpful down the road for the bulk of our membership to be in the same trading sphere and Senate voting bloc that is not a requirement. I don't expect anyone to disrupt their precious trades so the opportunity to start fresh and have some fun.

Also, since this has come up a bit in correspondence as well, I am not concerned with any past entanglements I may have had with a player from various factions in regards to membership. Since the NSO is being set up as a bit of dog eat dog from the top down (coups are legal so long as they are successful - [ooc]it's just a game right?[/ooc]) I am not going to concern myself with your personal history with me or those I may have associated with. Further, I am not going to concern myself with ZI lists or anyone's placement upon them. If you bring baggage with you then you are expected to handle it. Insofar as the NSO is concerned we will attempt to assist you in any new hazards and stand beside you in times of war but if you pissed people off then you need to handle it yourself.

I will be on the NSO forum throughout most of the day. I can be reached via Private Message there more quickly than here.

My memories of you are of a man incapable of leading an alliance even with serious political and military clout behind him.

Ivan will succeed because his expectations are simple and because people will make it so. He is an effective figure that sways the emotions of the body politic just by being here; the "Hello" thread is proof enough of that. Eventually the right people will flock to his banner, he will empower them, and through a combination of his powerful personality and their concerted technical/bureaucratic efforts, we will see a worthwhile force emerge.

Hmm yes. You remind me of the better part of Darth Revan's Career, Sith lord, I hope things do not go downhill for you as they did for him. A disgusting peace-loving Hero of the republic etc until finally to forum moderator who does my bidding now.

Hmm yes. You remind me of the better part of Darth Revan's Career, Sith lord, I hope things do not go downhill for you as they did for him. A disgusting peace-loving Hero of the republic etc until finally to forum moderator who does my bidding now.

I find it hard to believe that Darth Revan does your bidding. FIGHT THE POWER

In other news...I thought you left Ivan?