Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what would you say you cherish most, so that I may know what to take from you...?

Seriously, though, good luck, especially on working around the Rule of Two. :P

It's sadly ironic that if it wasn't for Ivan, you wouldn't have a job right now.

Brown Sphere? Really?

>_>

Brown sphere is a logical choice for a new alliance looking to gain a foothold within the world.

That or he wants to spite GATO. ;)

Oh, and I'll throw the notion out there that the reason the brown sphere was selected was because it would be the easiest to seize control of by force.

This alliance will either fail miserably, or it will be sanctioned within a few months.

Comrades? Are you familiar with the Moldavi doctrine? :popcorn:

/me wonders who will follow this Ivan Moldavi character.

I think it would be unwise for him to claim an inhabited sphere for his alliance and his alliance alone. Then again, if he should wish us all to leave, I'm sure we wouldn't mind making his trade situation all that more difficult. Hell, it'd be easier on us brown alliances.

I should also say that while I've been playing long enough to know who Moldavi is, I never knew him. That being the case, I'm also one of the people that won't believe the things they read about him. I'm sure he's probably no more than half as bloodthirsty as some would have me believe. Though time will tell.

Edited by Pyroman