Hello

Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was commenting to someone on AIM that I found it weird. Obviously I am a blowhard and a showboat, always have been. But I wasn't expecting much in the way of acknowledgement honestly.

You've become a god to those you one oppressed in addition to those you ruled. Your OP reminded me of Dilber's drunken topic, actually. Now the question is whether you're going to live up to everyone's expectations.

I wonder what the record is for the time it takes an alliance to form and reach sanction status. I would wager if you did form an alliance what ever the record was it would be blown out of the water.

Atlantis beat Ragnarok by a few days. I think it was something around 5 months but I can't remember.

Actually, I was commenting to someone on AIM that I found it weird. Obviously I am a blowhard and a showboat, always have been. But I wasn't expecting much in the way of acknowledgement honestly.

The leaders of this world have gotten skilled at sucking up to whomever they think may have power.

I wonder what the record is for the time it takes an alliance to form and reach sanction status. I would wager if you did form an alliance what ever the record was it would be blown out of the water.

He already did that. He called it the New Polar Order. I can't remember what the turnaround was, but it was pretty short.

You've become a god to those you one oppressed in addition to those you ruled. Your OP reminded me of Dilber's drunken topic, actually. Now the question is whether you're going to live up to everyone's expectations.

And how could this Giant among men fail to live up to their expectations? Surely if anybody can bring about change to this wasteland we call Bob it is Ivan, is it not?

Edit: Also please don't tell me I need to put sarcasm tags around this.

Edited by Seerow

Very likely no, but that is how expectations go.

The real question is do I actually care if I live up to anyone's expectations.

You probably shouldn't and I imagine you don't.

Edited by Lafayette

Ivan you have become what Chris_Kaos is to GATO is to Pacifica. Defaced by ones who wished to keep power from the ones that seek too much.

Maybe you can rebuild your image? Nevertheless, welcome back to the Cyberverse in true name, your presence I can assume will be interesting, which is something that, apart from what Vox provides, we need in the political landscape these days.

Shall I call back your good friends? Walford, Chris and the gang?

I'd rather hope not. Plus, as you pointed out, Ragashingo hit the nail on the head with respect to said expectations.