Hello

Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pity this thread has been struck with 0-view-itis. I'm sure the number would have been astronomical.

Anyways, welcome back. You tended to make the world more exciting. It's good you've returned.

Edited by Shodemofi

If you believe yourself irrelevant then you always will be. If you believe your alliance to be irrelevant I would suggest a resignation.

Popular opinion believes us to be. I made no comments of my own beliefs regarding the alliance.

Hello, Ivan. I'm Reyne, and if you are still a member of Pacifica, then I am your ally. Hope that doesn't upset you overmuch because I don't see it changing.

One thing is for sure - you are the one person who could make an entrance like that.

Actually, I was commenting to someone on AIM that I found it weird. Obviously I am a blowhard and a showboat, always have been. But I wasn't expecting much in the way of acknowledgement honestly.

eh we old members remember you. And the newer people want to know if the stories they heard about you are true.

I've been in this 3 years on the 16th.