Hello

Ivan Moldavi

So Ivan, I notice you got some money.

Lucky me I just got some too. And have just a slight head start in NS.

Race you to 5k infra (Any war against either of us of course invalidates the race of course).

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: i'd hate for you to be warned already, so unless the rules has changed, I recommend an additional word to your reply (yes I know it will be clever, etc)

Why? It was a direct answer to your question in an IC forum. If you were standing here in front of me and asked me if it was Tuesday or Wednesday, when it is obviously Thursday, then I would have said "No" to you directly in RL as well.

That is how I speak.

Why? It was a direct answer to your question in an IC forum. If you were standing here in front of me and asked me if it was Tuesday or Wednesday, when it is obviously Thursday, then I would have said "No" to you directly in RL as well.

That is how I speak.

I didn't write the rules, someone else did :P

Edit: I did not know it was flexible like that mods, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by WarriorConcept

OOC: i'd hate for you to be warned already, so unless the rules has changed, I recommend an additional word to your reply (yes I know it will be clever, etc)

The post contains sufficient content relevant to the question asked.

Do go on.

I must admit that Ivan Moldavi is kind of a waste in today's Planet Bob. Here is the man who speaks with tanks in a world in which people speak with cupcakes, huggles and backroom deals only.

Sad.

Edited by Jake Erics

Cupcakes are for fat people.

Agreed. The cupcake threat is grave indeed.

So how much more small talk and "Hello" messages must be exchanged before someone will ask you about the fact that the alliance you once led is now a rotting corpse of its former self which has abandoned its principles and sits at the head of a conglomerate that has brought meaningful political interaction to a halt by exalting non-competitive, pragmatic survival-above-all behavior as the only proper path?

Or will that be for another day?