Hello

Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a name I haven't seen in a long long while.

I've had several tries at playing CyberNations for prolonged times, none really worked out. I'm hoping for the best for this one. Regardless, the offer is on. And the thought of joining NSO has passed my mind, but I'm currently happy in Vox, having joined it for the same reasons I'd have to join the NSO.

I've had several tries at playing CyberNations for prolonged times, none really worked out. I'm hoping for the best for this one. Regardless, the offer is on. And the thought of joining NSO has passed my mind, but I'm currently happy in Vox, having joined it for the same reasons I'd have to join the NSO.

I understand that your words are to be taken as a compliment but understand that in your position (that is, the position of Vox), drawing such parallels can be a deadly kiss for the NSO for it is these sort of parallels that the powers that be prey upon to churn out one flimsy casus belli after another.

I understand that your words are to be taken as a compliment but understand that in your position (that is, the position of Vox), drawing such parallels can be a deadly kiss for the NSO for it is these sort of parallels that the powers that be prey upon to churn out one flimsy casus belli after another.

attacking Ivan is a mistake, no matter who you are, or how much ns you have behind you.

I think that says more about those powers (and how you think of those powers) then about myself, turning a very ambiguous remark of a member who has been on CyberNations for 5 days, it's alliance for 2 and commanding no position whatsoever into a casus belli against another alliance is... well forget about it I think that you get where I'm going at.

Regardless for clarification, the undefined reasons I was referring to was the somewhat more challenging task of helping to build something new, to bring about changes in CyberNations rather then be another footsoldier in a large alliance which has been around for years and with as sole mission to protect the status quo. Or even worse a techraider.

Your leader isn't afraid of such flimsy and pathetic threats to your new alliance, you shouldn't be either. Have some balls and don't worry about parallels being drawn. Just do what you do and do it well.

Your leader isn't afraid of such flimsy and pathetic threats to your new alliance, you shouldn't be either. Have some balls and don't worry about parallels being drawn. Just do what you do and do it well.

I made that post before I joined, actually.

What you have mentioned in your post is coincidentally the reason that I did decide to join.

After reading this whole thread i now feel obligated to post. I wish I had just skipped to the end and posted some sort of witticism.

Don't let obligation stand in your way, New Reverie. Sharpen your pencil and let the witticism flow. :)