Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Apparently not. When NPO actually decides to pick on someone at least HALF its size, that would be a bit more respected by a few of us. When's the last time that's happened, btw?

Edit: GPA doesn't count, LOL.

Lol @ Self-importance. Who needs your respect..it'll be like disrespect anyway. :gag:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*skims the thread and responses*

The New Pacific Order has every right to attack here. A thread is a threat, size has no bearing on the matter, and any here saying they would do differently if their alliance were facing the same are either hypocrites, deluding themselves or spineless imo.

To whomever said NPO should have offered a Viceroy instead, I loled. If NPO had done that, then the same people would be saying "Zomg I'd rather fight to the death than lose sovereignty! Bad NPO! Go jarheads!"

This is a rock-solid CB (and I am frankly jealous, NPO). Roll on, have fun and godspeed!

I dont know what you mean by again, But here in CN we have free speech and free thinking.

Not at the extent of the alliance's reputation. Please withdraw from the thread Rotavele, you're not helping things. The fact that you don't like the CB doesn't make it invalid and repeatedly stating your opinion in a forceful manner does not help our reputation as an alliance.

Good hunting, Pacifica.

:( about the money we'd sent to Jarheads for tech last week.

I'm beginning to think you don't even want to like us. And that hurts me.

I want to like you... I really do... But the red, it hurts my eyes... It's not you, it's me. I think we should start seeing other people.

IC: Goodluck NPO, you'll need it. :popcorn:

Apparently not. When NPO actually decides to pick on someone at least HALF its size, that would be a bit more respected by a few of us. When's the last time that's happened, btw?

Edit: GPA doesn't count, LOL.

Not who, why, and the why has been made very clear through out this thread, I suggest you re-read it and also look up the previous devil dogs war, look at their attitude towards Cybernations and be sure to note what they did to our forums. These are not quality players who give a !@#$ about diplomacy, nor are they innocent nations being "picked on" by evil imperialists. Furthermore I believe you mentioned other options, including a viceroy, however that option specifically is against Cybernations ToS and would not prove fruitful, nor would any other form of diplomacy, against an unwilling opponent. We know these people and know what needs to be done to deal with them and quite frankly, we're doing you a service.

So let me get this straight before I continue.... since nobody can take away your right to say what you wish, then your speech is free, even though you can still suffer consequences for your free speech. Correct?

There's a reason I usually don't post that early.

*skims the thread and responses*

The New Pacific Order has every right to attack here. A thread is a threat, size has no bearing on the matter, and any here saying they would do differently if their alliance were facing the same are either hypocrites, deluding themselves or spineless imo.

To whomever said NPO should have offered a Viceroy instead, I loled. If NPO had done that, then the same people would be saying "Zomg I'd rather fight to the death than lose sovereignty! Bad NPO! Go jarheads!"

This is a rock-solid CB (and I am frankly jealous, NPO). Roll on, have fun and godspeed!

What she said.

Also, that video...is hilarious...Is it really that hard to make a CN nation? Also oh my, their bigass alliance is going to be nuking people D:

Another lame war as started by the NPO. Is this to be yet another gloriously (un)successful Viceroyship or do you hope to keep them at ZI forever?
This war is completely justified. Attempt to read the CB.

Perhaps I'm nitpicking here, but isn't this post a jewel? This is clearly one of those "can't argue against" wars so I read LoD's reaction as "this war is completely justified", as if he was unconsciously putting into question whether the ones before were.

Perhaps I'm nitpicking here, but isn't this post a jewel? This is clearly one of those "can't argue against" wars so I read LoD's reaction as "this war is completely justified", as if he was unconsciously putting into question whether the ones before were.

Although I can see where you get that from, I think your ready too much into it.

I think he meant. "This war is completely justified." As in the one he's talking about. Saying: "War is completely justified" would be far too vague. Because not all wars are justified. But I don't think it was an intended slap in the face for the NPO. Could be wrong though...

Read this very closely. Everyone who is against this war is against it for exactly this reason and no other. Tells you a lot about the justification!

Whoa. They/You dragged you/yourself out for this thread? Erm...why?