Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually been thinking about this. If we tried diplomacy, how would that go? Let's use our IMAGINATION!

[NPO] Hey, Jarheads, heard you were planning on destroying us.

[JH] Oh. Well, we won't do that anymore.

[NPO] How can we believe you? This isn't the first time you've done bad things to us.

[JH] Can we have mercy?

[NPO] We've tried that already, BEFORE the plans to destroy us.

[JH] We'll make it up to you. Want reps?

[NPO] You don't have any big nations to pay reps with.

[JH] Oh. Well, brb peace mode.

JH has left the channel.

[NPO] ...oops.

LOL!

Made my day.

Edited by Ejayrazz

i´d just like to ask for an small single favor from all the fighting alliances.

if you talk about small nations, plz, don`t call them ants, and furthermore, don´t talk about stomping ants,

you may stomp butterflys, flees or whatever, but please, don´t stomp my relatives or refer to such an stomping :(

additionally, i´d like to thank Emperor Moo for his mercy on this new "butterfly" nationsm, looks like even you can sometimes show mercy, not only the holy admin, may his name be blessed.

thanks for your understanding

necAnt

:ph34r:

Hello, my old friend! Of course I will direct my alliance to no longer refer to Jarheads as ants; from henceforth they shall be known as mosquitoes. No offense intended to you at all necAnt.

:ph34r:

Hello, my old friend! Of course I will direct my alliance to no longer refer to Jarheads as ants; from henceforth they shall be known as mosquitoes. No offense intended to you at all necAnt.

Thank you very much, old friend!

I have ordered all Ant-troops under my comand to stop biting Cows, the problem here is, my wife controlls most of the troops, so i fear it will not help that much :(

How did we spit on those things my friend? We were having good tech deals and a peaceful time and you say we spat on all of it :lol:? I think I missed something because we really liked IRON but then you decided to cancel everything when you saw a picture saying LordNightmare wanted to kill the NPO a month ago.

Ask your leaders and read through the threads, this has been answered several dozen times + Geoffron has already mentioned the credibility issues.

Edited by shahenshah

Yes. Alliance's that are actually worth something are often sent them.

Do you have any other silly questions that need answering?

Poor diplomats, must be bored out of their minds then since you loooooove picking on small alliances.

I actually do have another question. Is it by fear, or by war hunger that you have attacked us?

Perhaps outright hostility had something to do with the conflict?

To the nations in jarheads, this is a great opportunity to build up your casualty counts. Ask some of the more experienced nations: they only WISH they had the opportunity to rack up the dead like you're doing. Enjoy your glorious, bloody lives!

Please tell me you're not one of NPO's Diplomats? Wait, do you guys even have diplomats?

Best in the world my friends

Also I hope for the best of your members that were not a part of the "NPO ebil, destroy!" party. May they find peace in perhaps the foundations of an alliance they create. Cybernations needs more characters and more invasion alliances, not to repel them.