Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa. They/You dragged you/yourself out for this thread? Erm...why?

For once this quarter I have a weekend where I actually have time for this stuff so what I thought was I would read some threads here and if I had something to contribute maybe I would post post post!

*skims the thread and responses*

The New Pacific Order has every right to attack here. A thread is a threat, size has no bearing on the matter, and any here saying they would do differently if their alliance were facing the same are either hypocrites, deluding themselves or spineless imo.

To whomever said NPO should have offered a Viceroy instead, I loled. If NPO had done that, then the same people would be saying "Zomg I'd rather fight to the death than lose sovereignty! Bad NPO! Go jarheads!"

This is a rock-solid CB (and I am frankly jealous, NPO). Roll on, have fun and godspeed!

I agree with this. Especially the bolded part: some alliances should learn from them ;)

Edited by potato

Read this very closely. Everyone who is against this war is against it for exactly this reason and no other. Tells you a lot about the justification!

Right. Perspective has a lot to do with justification.

Has anyone noticed the err... recent 'swell' in JarHeads membership?

100odd new nations created since they were declared on.

I did some looking real quick on this, noted that quite a few of them built immediately to 51 infra and are at 187 NS, identical. A quick search for "jarheads cybernations" got me this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlzJPy9pn3A

It seems Nightmare is trying to mass recruit through youtube. (Believe that they mentioned they'd be trying to recruit "6000 nations" in some logs? Apologies for not giving credit.)

I'm sure this will work perfectly for them :rolleyes:

Edited by NuclearShawn

Read this very closely. Everyone who is against this war is against it for exactly this reason and no other. Tells you a lot about the justification!

It is a logical justification, though, if you look at it. When people attack my enemies, I am also happy. I have managed to acquire a lot fewer enemies than Atrophis in my time here, but hey, that's not the point. :)

It's probably the only valid justification I can think of for rooting for the Jarheads in this war, actually.

As for people telling Atrophis to join Vox - if you didn't notice, he's allied to them. He's picked his side pretty clearly.

It is a logical justification, though, if you look at it. When people attack my enemies, I am also happy. I have managed to acquire a lot fewer enemies than Atrophis in my time here, but hey, that's not the point. :)

It's probably the only valid justification I can think of for rooting for the Jarheads in this war, actually.

As for people telling Atrophis to join Vox - if you didn't notice, he's allied to them. He's picked his side pretty clearly.

Maybe I wasn't being clear. It says a lot about our justification that the people unconditionally opposed to anything we do are giving "because you're the NPO" as their reason for opposing the war. Usually what will happen is that these people will at least try to come up with something that isn't directly equivalent to "you're the NPO and we don't like you so we're against what you're doing" because that reason won't appeal to anyone who isn't already automatically opposed to literally anything we do. So the fact that they're not even trying to preach to anyone outside the echo chamber should tell you something about this war.

For once this quarter I have a weekend where I actually have time for this stuff so what I thought was I would read some threads here and if I had something to contribute maybe I would post post post!

I have nothing except to send my condolences.

Right. Perspective has a lot to do with justification.

Dude...you just got owned really, really hard by Bakunin. You might want to sit down and have a glass of water.

You, nor anyone else in this thread, have been able to give even the faintest reason to disagree with this war other than "we don't like you no matter what you do"...its laughably hollow and transparent.

Dude...you just got owned really, really hard by Bakunin. You might want to sit down and have a glass of water.

You, nor anyone else in this thread, have been able to give even the faintest reason to disagree with this war other than "we don't like you no matter what you do"...its laughably hollow and transparent.

Because we should support our enemies, right? I mean, not those with the same goals as us, that would be just dumb, right? Am I right? :awesome:

Recruiting from YouTube = a great idea. :awesome:

1) Get a legion of runescape fans to subscribe to your runescape channel on YT

2) Get Rolled from CN

3) Come Back and use those 8500+ subscribers to join a game they don't want to play and CBA to manage their nation correctly

4) ???

5) PROFIT!

Because we should support our enemies, right? I mean, not those with the same goals as us, that would be just dumb, right? Am I right? :awesome:

That is funny, I thought I remembered you railing on people for "blind support"...but no, that could not have been you, because that would be hypocritical of you.

No, that couldn't have been you.

That is funny, I thought I remembered you railing on people for "blind support"...but no, that could not have been you, because that would be hypocritical of you.

No, that couldn't have been you.

Whats blind about supporting my enemies enemies?

Beautiful...just beautiful...still the same old FAN I knew.

Maybe you should let the DevilDogs into the Thanksgiving whateverhoo with Vox and OcUK.

Maybe. Considering our goals are the same, combining resources would make things better for all of us.

Still the same old TORN I knew. Dense.

I see that you continue to say the same exact thing over and over again. It really isn't funny, or clever.

The size of their alliance does not matter. They planned to attack us, we found out about it, and we attacked them first.

Letting an enemy grow stronger when you know that they plan to attack you is stupid. We chose to destroy them now, rather than later.

Yep. Pretty poor leadership from Jarheads, and if you're going to hitch your wagon to that particular mule, then you are just as responsible.

I hope for a quick peace for those members of Jarheads who were unaware of all of this.

-ski

Yep. Pretty poor leadership from Jarheads, and if you're going to hitch your wagon to that particular mule, then you are just as responsible.

I hope for a quick peace for those members of Jarheads who were unaware of all of this.

-ski

If history were to repeat itself *cough* fark *cough*, of the 400 or so who joined today, the 160 who joined jarheads have around 6-8 months of Initiative Continuum-enforced perma-ZI ahead of them

edit: forgot my :popcorn:

Edited by General Specific

Perhaps I'm nitpicking here, but isn't this post a jewel? This is clearly one of those "can't argue against" wars so I read LoD's reaction as "this war is completely justified", as if he was unconsciously putting into question whether the ones before were.

You're reading way too far into it.