Wolves of the Pacific

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Pastor Jason said:

So i take it noone told NPO that Bundy is unreliable, insubordinate, and horrible? Someone definitely forgot to tell Berbers. that. 

Love ya Berbs.

Haha I'll take horrible! The other two ehhh... 

Al

14 hours ago, Pastor Jason said:

So i take it noone told NPO that Bundy is unreliable, insubordinate, and horrible? Someone definitely forgot to tell Berbers. that. 

Love ya Berbs.

Never had those issues in the ~10 years I've dealt with Al. Might be a personal problem.

16 hours ago, firingline said:

"I did this for Al" is weird phrasing. Usually treaty partners are partners (unless it's a protectorate, which this isn't.)

I didn't need a piece of paper to send the Wolves aid, or diplomatic support whenever necessary.

But, The Wolves deserved an official treaty rather than solely my sentiment of having their back.

3 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Takes a big dump 💩and wipes ass with treaty ☠️walks away from the Order shaking head....🤬

Ouch... not feeling the love man.

Al

On 1/27/2024 at 3:26 PM, Pastor Jason said:

Love ya Berbs.

❤️

On 1/27/2024 at 3:26 PM, Pastor Jason said:

Love ya Berbs.

When I first read this I thought it was a joke.

Then I realized you’re serious……yikes. 

On 1/29/2024 at 8:58 AM, mmansfield68 said:

Al Bundy: 4 Touchdowns

Truly epic.  Congrats to The Wolves & NPO.  🏈

Thanks! DT has always been reasonable and great to work with! 

Al

Not sure what to think on this one. It’s just an odap so *yawn* but Pacifica won NATO’s alliance we’d most like to fight poll but many of NATO’s leaders really like The Wolves so I’ll go with “meh.” Hope it serves both parties well and causes an amusing knot in the treaty web. 

Edited by Not the Carlton

22 hours ago, Not the Carlton said:

Not sure what to think on this one. It’s just an odap so *yawn* but Pacifica won NATO’s alliance we’d most like to fight poll but many of NATO’s leaders really like The Wolves so I’ll go with “meh.” Hope it serves both parties well and causes an amusing knot in the treaty web. 

Ill take the meh hahaha 

So many alliances with ties on either "side" funny how much flack i get for it haha

I thank NPO for not caring and my other allies NG and CCC. All have been great and not at all whining like past allies.

Al

The Bundy-NPbrOmance goes back like a decade so this makes sense, and CLAWS might not have had Pacifica as a day-one ally without it. It will be interesting to see what new friendships are forged from here.

Just remember a clogged treaty web makes for a boring "All Wars Across the Globe" screen. :psyduck:

2 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

The Bundy-NPbrOmance goes back like a decade so this makes sense, and CLAWS might not have had Pacifica as a day-one ally without it. It will be interesting to see what new friendships are forged from here.

Just remember a clogged treaty web makes for a boring "All Wars Across the Globe" screen. :psyduck:

When CLAWS cuts their treaty count to the same number as TW have, they can start complaining about clogged treaty webs.

4 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

Always one to remember, nice to hear from ya.

Al

17 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

The New Order of Pacific Non Grata Christian Wolves? TOPNGCW?