Wolves of the Pacific

Wolves of the Pacific

TW-and-NPO.jpg

Preamble

The New Pacific Order and The Wolves, hereafter referred to the Signatories, have come together to forge this document in mutual friendship and understanding.

Article I: Sovereignty

Both Signatories recognize the Sovereignty of the other and hereby agree not to interfere in the conduct of Governance, or affairs of either party.

Article II: Non-Aggression

The Signatories agree to refrain from engaging in all hostilities against one another.

Article III: Aid

In the event that either Signatories find themselves in the position to aid the other party, both agree to do what is necessary to ensure the Financial and Diplomatic stability of the other.

Article IV: Optional Defense

If one Signatory finds themselves being attacked, the other signatory is encouraged, but not required, to come to their defense.

Article V: Optional Aggression

If one Signatory is conducting aggressive warfare on another party, the other may, but is not required, to join in.

Article VI: Cancellation

In the event that either Signatory no longer feels this document aligns with their current goals, termination of this document may take place within 48 hours after notification to the other Signatory.

Signed,

The New Pacific Order:

Lord of Darkness, Emperor

Jesse End, Regent

DeathAdder, Imperial Officer of Military & Foreign Affairs

Elegarth, Obligatory Retired Imperial

The Wolves:

Al "Touchdown" Bundy

Admiral Alexander - Wolf of Chaos

Malakarlian - Wolf of Wisdom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh get over it Kersh.

I did this for Al because he's been awesome since I had AW as a protectorate over a decade ago and he deserves another treaty more than anyone else.

Wow the time goes by.... think it will be a decade this year haha! Believe it was 2014 when AW got our first treaty. 

Glad to have some old friends back again and my new ones not totally freak out 😜 .

Al 

50 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh get over it Kersh.

I did this for Al because he's been awesome since I had AW as a protectorate over a decade ago and he deserves another treaty more than anyone else.

They are awesome, I’ll agree with you on that one. 

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

Wow the time goes by.... think it will be a decade this year haha! Believe it was 2014 when AW got our first treaty. 

Glad to have some old friends back again and my new ones not totally freak out 😜 .

Al 

Congrats on this, Bundy! Non Grata has your back and it's good to see you making friends.

Go start a war so DA and I can work on the same side for ultimate lulz

❤️

1 hour ago, cobwebbyarc6 said:

Haven't they already been laid to rest?

Hahaha and split into pieces haha.

Also love the Bundy gifs all haha

Al

2 hours ago, cobwebbyarc6 said:

Haven't they already been laid to rest?

Bundy still needs to get his fourth touchdown, if you catch my meaning. 

10 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

image.png

woops wrong chart :awesome: 

Dang, no diatribe? That’s a shame, I always read those, every last word. I’ll try harder next time. 

17 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

MV5BZTU3MDc4NTItNDA3OC00OGI4LTk0OTYtYTFi

It’s just not the same, Johnny. 

We know and we do apologise for this. We've got a recording for the weather forecast but it's been Rated R as it's primarily footage of the large birds defecating on your ally and it's therefore not suitable to broadcast on this medium. If you could clear some of them from the skies we might be able to resume broadcasting, the geiger counters our reporters are equipped with are pretty basic models which aren't any good in that environment and we've found that the shows ratings take a dip if a reporter's skin is visibly sloughing off during a segment as a result of acute radiation sickness. 

As much as we are committed to the pursuit of facts to create news, we aren't going to be risking the safety of reporters working for The Day Today if you're unwilling to address the climate disaster which we are sure you are more than capable of doing.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Congrats on this, Bundy! Non Grata has your back and it's good to see you making friends.

Go start a war so DA and I can work on the same side for ultimate lulz

❤️

I imagine that would probably end up something like this

2896ro.jpg

17 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Oh get over it Kersh.

"I did this for Al" is weird phrasing. Usually treaty partners are partners (unless it's a protectorate, which this isn't.)