Doom Squad Declares War on Inefficiency!

bTGkHDb.jpg

Breaking News: We are thrilled to announce the remarkable achievement of Doom Squad in the realm of Cyber Nations. Known for their strategic prowess and seamless coordination, they have reached new heights by achieving an unprecedented Aid Slot Efficiency of 100%. This accomplishment serves as a testament to their brilliant economic planning and resource management (thank you, @Blamange, for being instrumental to make this possible), setting a new standard for alliances in which a very few notable alliances have managed to achieve in the world of Cyber Nations this year so far. Stay tuned for more updates on this formidable Squad's latest triumphs.

For those who wants hard evidence, check it out in-game and/or the image below:

zurgXmE.png

Source: https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=16454

*Disclosure: it is only valid until update… potentially.

With love from Doom Squad!

Edited by Lord Hershey

49 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

bTGkHDb.jpg

Breaking News: We are thrilled to announce the remarkable achievement of Doom Squad in the realm of Cyber Nations. Known for their strategic prowess and seamless coordination, they have reached new heights by achieving an unprecedented Aid Slot Efficiency of 100%. This accomplishment serves as a testament to their brilliant economic planning and resource management (thank you, @Blamange, for being instrumental to make this possible), setting a new standard for alliances in which a very few notable alliances have managed to achieve in the world of Cyber Nations this year so far. Stay tuned for more updates on this formidable Squad's latest triumphs.

zurgXmE.png

Best doom efficiency since Roq left umbrella, very impressive. (unless dbdc did this I stopped paying attention.)

This is very impressive and a great demonstration of something I've known for a long time - Doom Squad is a top-tier alliance. Great work, guys. I'm really happy for you and proud to have shared an AA with you at one point.

And is it true that this is partially your doing @Blamange? If so - excellent work, my friend!

Blam fully supports this DoW on vacant aid slots. I shall bask in this warm, fuzzy glow of aid slot immortality, before returning to my cupboard to fetch out the trusty rubber hose and resume my reminders.

Great work Doom Squad, Blam be proud of you all. May the tech continue to flow. ❤️ 

Edited by Blamange

3 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

bTGkHDb.jpg

zurgXmE.png

Only until update?  :(  I'd like to play my standard cn extension card  .  

Seriously though, great work there!