• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Because they do the hard work for you? 

Because they are friends.  To be fair,

17 hours ago, Canik said:

CLAWS greatest achievement is riding the coattails of others. In other news the sky is blue.

I get that some people within FTW might have a hard time understanding the difference.  

On 12/7/2022 at 3:59 PM, Piejonk said:

Fun graphs, interpret as you want:

l6jW320.png

1ZcUdbH.png

What is the black line and the red line?

Edit: Never mind, realized one second after I made my post.

Edited by JadenStar10

Honestly. While historically CLAWS have been statistically inferior to FTW in every way. (which is why they're so excited to be currently ahead of us in rank).
While CLAWS is the biggest paper tiger out of all large and active alliances. (We all got some dead weight but CLAWS is widely agreed to be worst pound for pound.)
The worst thing about CLAWS isn't it's activity, military or any other measurable statistic. It is still an alliance with some life which automatically makes it better than average. The truly terrible thing about CLAWS is it's complacency and lack of vision/goals beyond shallow self-interests. A flaw many alliances share(d) but the great tragedy is that CLAWS is not dead, yet, but is going down that same path of uninspired complacency that lead ODN, VE and so many others to ruin.

FTW is different. FTW doesn't just think of itself. It thinks of Cybernations. It thinks of YOU (yes, you!). FTW cares and that is why we are always pushing. Pushing alliances to be alive, to better themselves. Pushing them to think bigger and be bold, not complacent. Pushing change and events that entertain the world, keep the world interesting.

That is the most important difference between FTW and CLAWS. That, more than anything else, is why FTW > CLAWS.

Everyone on the RFD 'Pixel Shruggers' side > The Hegemony side.
Because greatness is not defined by stats.

Edited by Canik

Also it's hilarious White Chocolate quotes Lucius in her signature. The leader of the disbanded 5-man alliance TIE.
This is only alliance CLAWS has ever defeated. This is CLAWS biggest brag. 🤣

See this is the complacency I talk about. They are satisfied with such mediocrity. I can't even imagine.
CLAWS is the classic merged alliance that fails because it has no big alliance thinking. It's the dog that caught the car.

8 hours ago, Canik said:

Honestly. While historically CLAWS have been statistically inferior to FTW in every way. (which is why they're so excited to be currently ahead of us in rank).
While CLAWS is the biggest paper tiger out of all large and active alliances. (We all got some dead weight but CLAWS is widely agreed to be worst pound for pound.)
The worst thing about CLAWS isn't it's activity, military or any other measurable statistic. It is still an alliance with some life which automatically makes it better than average. The truly terrible thing about CLAWS is it's complacency and lack of vision/goals beyond shallow self-interests. A flaw many alliances share(d) but the great tragedy is that CLAWS is not dead, yet, but is going down that same path of uninspired complacency that lead ODN, VE and so many others to ruin.

FTW is different. FTW doesn't just think of itself. It thinks of Cybernations. It thinks of YOU (yes, you!). FTW cares and that is why we are always pushing. Pushing alliances to be alive, to better themselves. Pushing them to think bigger and be bold, not complacent. Pushing change and events that entertain the world, keep the world interesting.

That is the most important difference between FTW and CLAWS. That, more than anything else, is why FTW > CLAWS.

Everyone on the RFD 'Pixel Shruggers' side > The Hegemony side.
Because greatness is not defined by stats.

Don't know about FTW in particular but 'Pixel Shruggers' do have alliances and people who actively try and at times succeed bullying people completely out of CN or anything related to CN.

Latest examples of this being in this very war waged right now, which I am sure you are aware of.

Next you will claim that it is good to get rid of those people with some kind of twisted logic I'm sure so I'll just leave it at that.

10 hours ago, Canik said:

Also it's hilarious White Chocolate quotes Lucius in her signature. The leader of the disbanded 5-man alliance TIE. This is only alliance CLAWS has ever defeated. This is CLAWS biggest brag. 🤣

While I understand why you would look down on Lucius, Lucius did more than just that. It is easy to make the flaw or fails of a character the thing that "defines" them, but if you dig deeper you can find way more than what you reduce it to. Without Lucius there would have been no COBRA (by extension, no "Cobralition") no "Snake Eyes" or all the endless skirmishes they found themselves involved in. That stuff kept the game entertaining for a couple of years. Lucius was fundamental in this plot you guys now execute against Doom, god knows it's likely he even started it all. He was a mover. I find it contradictory that you criticize Claws for being a paper tiger while Lucius was a tiger with not enough paper.

13 hours ago, Canik said:

That is the most important difference between FTW and CLAWS.

No, the most important difference is that CLAWS offers sugarplums at Christmas.

Vppkfcu.jpg

Edited by Knights of the Grail
Brevity

45 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

While I understand why you would look down on Lucius, Lucius did more than just that. It is easy to make the flaw or fails of a character the thing that "defines" them, but if you dig deeper you can find way more than what you reduce it to. Without Lucius there would have been no COBRA (by extension, no "Cobralition") no "Snake Eyes" or all the endless skirmishes they found themselves involved in. That stuff kept the game entertaining for a couple of years. Lucius was fundamental in this plot you guys now execute against Doom, god knows it's likely he even started it all. He was a mover. I find it contradictory that you criticize Claws for being a paper tiger while Lucius was a tiger with not enough paper.

Unfortunately Lucius wasn’t involved with this one, believe me I wish he were.

5 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

Don't know about FTW in particular but 'Pixel Shruggers' do have alliances and people who actively try and at times succeed bullying people completely out of CN or anything related to CN.

Latest examples of this being in this very war waged right now, which I am sure you are aware of.

Next you will claim that it is good to get rid of those people with some kind of twisted logic I'm sure so I'll just leave it at that.

This is the most false statement I've seen this war. Our coalition is fighting against the concept of Doom relentlessly raiding people out of the game. You missed the entire point of the war.

Please tell me how this current war is an example of individuals or alliances trying to force people out of the game. Pray tell. 

47 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Unfortunately Lucius wasn’t involved with this one, believe me I wish he were.

Kerschbs, this plot is older than snow. He did his part in the older part of it. I know some of you guys want to believe it was all you who made it happen, but before you even came to the picture, FTW, NATO, some Boognish alliances and others were already working on it. The story of this is not linear. Credit were it is due, you did pick it up and pushed hard to wrap it up. That doesn't mean you own this. The foundations were already laid and it wasn't by Non Grata. Point is, Lucius was no paper tiger. He spent his days disrupting Doom in any way he could and even got rolled over it. Let the man have some credit. Just cause his contribution predates yours doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Edited by Kapleo
27th edit.

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Kerschbs, this plot is older than snow. He did his part in the older part of it. I know some of you guys want to believe it was all you who made it happen, but before you even came to the picture, FTW, NATO, some Boognish alliances and others were already working on it. The story of this is not linear. Credit were it is due, you did pick it up and pushed hard to wrap it up. That doesn't mean you own this. The foundations were already laid and it wasn't by Non Grata. Point is, Lucius was no paper tiger. He spent his days disrupting Doom in any way he could and even got rolled over it. Let the man have some credit. Just cause his contribution predates yours doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

There's a difference between an annoying mosquito occasionally buzzing by your head, and then an anvil dropping on you. I like Luc as a person, but his "disruption" of doom was quite literally nothing compared to what we're doing. It's also quite separate. Luc had nothing to do with any part of this coalition forming, nor any of its management. Just because someone splattered some !@#$%* paint on a wall doesn't mean it was a young Banksy.

7 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

What are you smoking? Read Devo's response below:

1 hour ago, dev0win said:

This is the most false statement I've seen this war. Our coalition is fighting against the concept of Doom relentlessly raiding people out of the game. You missed the entire point of the war.

Please tell me how this current war is an example of individuals or alliances trying to force people out of the game. Pray tell. 

CLAWS vs. FTW, who cares????

Anyone in PM longer than to rebuild your nukes, be able get out of anarchy, or take a second to gather some cash sucks..... either side.... any alliance.... 

Very few alliance pulling there weight on either side. I am just glad I'm not running a large aa, because it would become a small aa after this ..

Al

44 minutes ago, Caustic said:

There's a difference between an annoying mosquito occasionally buzzing by your head, and then an anvil dropping on you. I like Luc as a person, but his "disruption" of doom was quite literally nothing compared to what we're doing. It's also quite separate. Luc had nothing to do with any part of this coalition forming, nor any of its management. Just because someone splattered some !@#$%* paint on a wall doesn't mean it was a young Banksy.

To be clear, I'm not taking credit away from NG. Just cause your contribution came after almost everyone else's doesn't mean it doesn't count either, but pretending you came up with it or that your contribution is supposed to be an "anvil" compared to everyone else's sounds like you need to humble yourself down a bit. Give those around you the credit they deserve, even if it was "splattering paint" in your highjacked "masterpiece". 

This is maybe a good time to reword all the stuff you have said so far, specially with your allies. Cause regardless of how bad you want to convince yourself this is a personal vendetta that you happen to be the author of, they are the actual authors of this. I don't need to mention them, they know who they are, I know who they are. How do I know? Because they have been working on this long before you were in their embassies begging them for a treaty. If anything, they are the anvil holders. You just added weight to it.

10 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

To be clear, I'm not taking credit away from NG. Just cause your contribution came after almost everyone else's doesn't mean it doesn't count either, but pretending you came up with it or that your contribution is supposed to be an "anvil" compared to everyone else's sounds like you need to humble yourself down a bit. Give those around you the credit they deserve, even if it was "splattering paint" in your highjacked "masterpiece". 

This is maybe a good time to reword all the stuff you have said so far, specially with your allies. Cause regardless of how bad you want to convince yourself this is a personal vendetta that you happen to be the author of, they are the actual authors of this. I don't need to mention them, they know who they are, I know who they are. How do I know? Because they have been working on this long before you were in their embassies begging them for a treaty. If anything, they are the anvil holders. You just added weight to it.

Point to me exactly where in my post I referenced NG. I'll wait. I think we still live a little too rent free in that empty dome of yours.

On 12/10/2022 at 2:55 PM, Jazzy95 said:

Same energy

Not at all actually. It would be if I said DBDC was 3rd because they beat us because they did. You know how didn't beat us? Claws didn't. We're kicking Claws butt and the only reason Claws is #3 is because their top tiers didn't have to fight.

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

CLAWS vs. FTW, who cares????

Anyone in PM longer than to rebuild your nukes, be able get out of anarchy, or take a second to gather some cash sucks..... either side.... any alliance.... 

Very few alliance pulling there weight on either side. I am just glad I'm not running a large aa, because it would become a small aa after this ..

Al

Claws cares enough to change all their flags. And apparently I care enough to whine about it.

5 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Point to me exactly where in my post I referenced NG. I'll wait. I think we still live a little too rent free in that empty dome of yours.

My mistake, you were probably referencing Wayward Sons. I should've noticed. Thank you though. For acknowledging Non Grata's actual role in all this. Weight in someone else's anvil. Splattered paint in someone else's masterpiece. 

"Do I deserve vengeance? Let me tell you something about vengeance, little scion of Pacifica. My friends and I swore that we would atone for the great sins of the past. We would bleed the unworthy empire that we had built, and cleanse planet Bob of your taint. This is not mere vengeance. This is redemption. My right to destroy is greater than your right to exist.

Remember that, when we come for you."

9 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

My mistake, you were probably referencing Wayward Sons. I should've noticed. Thank you though. For acknowledging Non Grata's actual role in all this. Weight in someone else's anvil. Splattered paint in someone else's masterpiece. 

"Do I deserve vengeance? Let me tell you something about vengeance, little scion of Pacifica. My friends and I swore that we would atone for the great sins of the past. We would bleed the unworthy empire that we had built, and cleanse planet Bob of your taint. This is not mere vengeance. This is redemption. My right to destroy is greater than your right to exist.

Remember that, when we come for you."

Kap. There is no groundwork that was laid by you that made all this happen. None. We didn't get into a planning room and say "hey you remember that weird Puerto Rican dude who dreamed far beyond his actual ability? Yeah lets do what he wanted to do." 

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK ACTUALLY WENT DOWN? 🤣oh my

My guy, literally all you've managed to do in the last few years is preside over another rolling of TPF, the implosion of your !@#$%* micro bloc, and then some weird one man army thing against CCC which ended in abject failure for you and near enslavement of your friends to terms for the better part of a year. 

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

Kap. There is no groundwork that was laid by you that made all this happen. None. We didn't get into a planning room and say "hey you remember that weird Puerto Rican dude who dreamed far beyond his actual ability? Yeah lets do what he wanted to do." 

IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK ACTUALLY WENT DOWN? 🤣oh my

My guy, literally all you've managed to do in the last few years is preside over another rolling of TPF, the implosion of your !@#$%* micro bloc, and then some weird one man army thing against CCC which ended in abject failure for you and near enslavement of your friends to terms for the better part of a year. 

Only thing being that I'm not the one trying to convince myself that I'm low key responsible for any of this, I'm pointing out the fact that you  are not that guy either but your allies, Mr. Pawn. I never said anything about me. Why would I even do that? I thought it was obvious I favored the Hegemony side. If I said something that hinted that I take any pride for helping your side, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my beautiful Puerto Rican heart. 

Belittling the achievements of someone "you like" that can't even defend himself anymore is what triggered this exchange. I get it coming from Canik, I understand his reasons. From you though? Thank goodness you like him. The achievements of your friend were so insignificant you felt the need to compare them to an insect in public.