The Terrible "Terrible "Terrible Peace War" War

Smitty256

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lollerobot said:

Come now my friend, it is not that one sided of a coin.

BhROOWf.png

TLDR: FTW is only #4 because they hide in PM.

We could also talk about your -1.55 million net damage against us. But, it's clear that your alliance isn't the cause for us being #4 lol. 

5 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

We could also talk about your -1.55 million net damage against us. But, it's clear that your alliance isn't the cause for us being #4 lol. 

I can't speak for anyone but myself but my net damage is on the plus against FTW.

You did also miss the whole point of my message, but that does not surprise me much.

Edited by Lollerobot
Whole, not while

5 hours ago, MasterChief said:

I'm 200k+ NS net damage, what is your point?

The point of my OG message was that at this point in the war either side can wave their virtual parts and the other side will be able to wave their own.

In my second message and your second message we did just that again.

I'm not pretending anything, just pointing out that we can keep on flailing our E-appendages indefinitely as both sides have people doing the same things.

For example, I could counter your flailing with CCC being 75% on PM to which you surely have a counter flailing of appendages to go to.

A point which seems to be fully missed by both of you.

7 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

I'm not pretending anything, just pointing out that we can keep on flailing our E-appendages indefinitely as both sides have people doing the same things.

For example, I could counter your flailing with CCC being 75% on PM to which you surely have a counter flailing of appendages to go to.

A point which seems to be fully missed by both of you.

Unfortunately I disagree with you. The OP's point was that Claws is only in #3 ranked slot because they are not actively fighting. This argument is entirely valid. Claws is fighting fewer wars and doing significantly less damage than they receive in the wars that they do launch and therefore if they were actively engaging more broadly they would eventually outpace (in terms of score decline) FTW and other alliances.

You countered by pointing out that FTW also has a significant number of nations in PM. But from a percentage basis, a statistically significant percentage less of FTW members are in peace mode, and not shown in the graphic, those nations are doing more damage than they are taking when they do cycle out of pm.

So no, FTW is not doing the same thing as Claws. Not in terms of strategy nor fighting effectiveness.

[Edits: Need caffeine]

Edited by dev0win

5 hours ago, dev0win said:

Unfortunately I disagree with you. The OP's point was that Claws is only in #3 ranked slot because they are not actively fighting. This argument is entirely valid. Claws is fighting fewer wars and doing significantly less damage than they receive in the wars that they do launch and therefore if they were actively engaging more broadly they would eventually outpace (in terms of score decline) FTW and other alliances.

You countered by pointing out that FTW also has a significant number of nations in PM. But from a percentage basis, a statistically significant percentage less of FTW members are in peace mode, and not shown in the graphic, those nations are doing more damage than they are taking when they do cycle out of pm.

So no, FTW is not doing the same thing as Claws. Not in terms of strategy nor fighting effectiveness.

[Edits: Need caffeine]

That isn't even mentioning the 1900+ wars to their 1150 wars lol.

30 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

Don't show them any facts, they're too busy to look at it.

Please don't make me whoop you with stats like I whooped you in war. FTW's mid to upper tier took a beating at the start and has spent the rest of the war either A) in peace mode or B) down declaring. None of these stats are surprising when an alliance loses 75% of their infra and decides to keep ~80% below 7k infra. Get your larger nations out of PM if you'd like to actually have fair wars, but we're happy to follow your lead on this if that's the request. 

Thanks for the stats @Piejonk

5 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

Please don't make me whoop you with stats like I whooped you in war. FTW's mid to upper tier took a beating at the start and has spent the rest of the war either A) in peace mode or B) down declaring. None of these stats are surprising when an alliance loses 75% of their infra and decides to keep ~80% below 7k infra. Get your larger nations out of PM if you'd like to actually have fair wars, but we're happy to follow your lead on this if that's the request. 

Once again, you can thank Doom and NPO for the damage to us. You had 4 nations attacking me once a nuke was dropped. Two of you with more tech than me. Also the damage was 44% to 55%, based off stats. Sooooooooo it was pretty close. 😆 

Edited by MasterChief

18 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

Because down declaring in war is super unconventional... lololol. And why would you buy back over 7k infra during war? lol what?!

On 12/7/2022 at 3:22 PM, Jazzy95 said:

Claws is number 3 because Jerel knocked the crap out of our upper tiers at the start of this war. Claws didn't earn #3, DBDC gave it to you. If anyone deserves to fly your fly, it's DBDC, not alliances like your that reap the benefits from not being the target of lopsided wars.

Edited by Andrewb610

16 hours ago, Andrewb610 said:

Claws is number 3 because Jerel knocked the crap out of our upper tiers at the start of this war. Claws didn't earn #3, DBDC gave it to you. If anyone deserves to fly your fly, it's DBDC, not alliances like your that reap the benefits from not being the target of lopsided wars.

We love us some DBDC.