The Terrible "Terrible "Terrible Peace War" War

Smitty256

6 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Only thing being that I'm not the one trying to convince myself that I'm low key responsible for any of this, I'm pointing out the fact that you  are not that guy either but your allies, Mr. Pawn. I never said anything about me. Why would I even do that? I thought it was obvious I favored the Hegemony side. If I said something that hinted that I take any pride for helping your side, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my beautiful Puerto Rican heart. 

Belittling the achievements of someone "you like" that can't even defend himself anymore is what triggered this exchange. I get it coming from Canik, I understand his reasons. From you though? Thank goodness you like him. The achievements of your friend were so insignificant you felt the need to compare them to an insect in public.

Pretty sure Luc and Tank would both agree that I still have no idea wtf a TIE is, and even less of an idea of how anything they did affected us outside of whatever micro drama they wanted to stir up.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Canik said:

Good on Lucius for fighting the good fight but I still don't think CLAWS bullying a micro is impressive and should be celebrated.

I would take TIE over CLAWS... and that is really saying something.

Edited by Smitty256

11 hours ago, dev0win said:

This is the most false statement I've seen this war. Our coalition is fighting against the concept of Doom relentlessly raiding people out of the game. You missed the entire point of the war.

Please tell me how this current war is an example of individuals or alliances trying to force people out of the game. Pray tell. 

I never said that the war itself is an example of that, I said that there are examples of that IN this current war.

11 hours ago, Lollerobot said:

I never said that the war itself is an example of that, I said that there are examples of that IN this current war.

And we just asked you TWICE for those examples and you still haven't delivered.

59 minutes ago, Caustic said:

And we just asked you TWICE for those examples and you still haven't delivered.

Well, you didn't. You asked "Please tell me how this current war is an example of individuals or alliances trying to force people out of the game" I answered that question in my last post. Also I don't see a second question about it so not sure what you are on about. 

18 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Only thing being that I'm not the one trying to convince myself that I'm low key responsible for any of this, I'm pointing out the fact that you  are not that guy either but your allies, Mr. Pawn. I never said anything about me. Why would I even do that? I thought it was obvious I favored the Hegemony side. If I said something that hinted that I take any pride for helping your side, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my beautiful Puerto Rican heart. 

Belittling the achievements of someone "you like" that can't even defend himself anymore is what triggered this exchange. I get it coming from Canik, I understand his reasons. From you though? Thank goodness you like him. The achievements of your friend were so insignificant you felt the need to compare them to an insect in public.

The group you are discussing tried and failed to make an actionable plan. Anyone can gather moonbeams. It doesn't make nukes fly from one nation to another. 

And

Non Grata is simply in this war to defend our friends and honor our treaties. 

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Really? What are the examples?

Tbh the reason I am avoiding that is not wanting to draw in actual people or names as that to me feels a bit too personal for a public forum.

Calling out Alliances and people in general without specification of said alliances and people seems the more socially correct thing to do.

I mean, the perpetrators obviously already know who and what and taken that you are all very close and personal with each other I assume that all of you know as well.

So ask around your social group, surely someone knows what I might be hinting at?

On 12/13/2022 at 7:20 AM, Lollerobot said:

Don't know about FTW in particular but 'Pixel Shruggers' do have alliances and people who actively try and at times succeed bullying people completely out of CN or anything related to CN.

11 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

Calling out Alliances and people in general without specification of said alliances and people seems the more socially correct thing to do.

You called out neither an alliance or a person in your original statement or any following statements, but claimed "pixel shruggers" as a coalition are bullying people out of CN.

12 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

So ask around your social group, surely someone knows what I might be hinting at?

This is not how accusations work. You stated something, and when asked to back it up, you basically resorted to "figure it out".

You've offered no hints, no clues, no information further than a generic blanket statement. I can only conclude you were talking out of your ass and do not have anything to justify your statement.

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

The group you are discussing tried and failed to make an actionable plan. Anyone can gather moonbeams. It doesn't make nukes fly from one nation to another. 

And

Non Grata is simply in this war to defend our friends and honor our treaties. 

Got it. Non Grata is the puppet master of this war cause our allies were too incompetent to come up with a good plan so even if they were the authors of this, Non Grata deserves the credit. But also nevermind cause we are just defending our friends cause honor and stuff.

It's ok, you can totally have it both ways. 

37 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Got it. Non Grata is the puppet master of this war cause our allies were too incompetent to come up with a good plan so even if they were the authors of this, Non Grata deserves the credit. But also nevermind cause we are just defending our friends cause honor and stuff.

It's ok, you can totally have it both ways. 

The group you mentioned, did they make an actionable plan that was put into action?

Also

Our allies, FTW and NATO, authored the war declaration and it was amazingly well done. You did see the war dec, right?

And

NG is here supporting our allies, just like we always do. 

19 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Our allies, FTW and NATO, authored the war declaration and it was amazingly well done.

Yes and no, ma'am. The way you word things makes it ambiguous. They have authored this thing long before they declared the war. And yes, there was planning going on. Plans changed, of course, but the goal remained and it’s been there long before Non Grata was even in the picture.

FTW alone has been into this thing since RFI and were determined enough to dump them to pursue it by themselves. You just jumped a bandwagon that was already set to depart and stamped your logo on it like Disney buying things that already existed. In reality, Non Grata's role is a supportive one. That's not a bad thing. Just stop pretending you guys are the main characters. At this point, it's quite clear you guys are not.

17 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Yes and no, ma'am. The way you word things makes it ambiguous. They have authored this thing long before they declared the war. And yes, there was planning going on. Plans changed, of course, but the goal remained and it’s been there long before Non Grata was even in the picture.

FTW alone has been into this thing since RFI and were determined enough to dump them to pursue it by themselves. You just jumped a bandwagon that was already set to depart and stamped your logo on it like Disney buying things that already existed. In reality, Non Grata's role is a supportive one. That's not a bad thing. Just stop pretending you guys are the main characters. At this point, it's quite clear you guys are not.

2 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

NG is here supporting our allies, just like we always do.

2 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Right! Looks like we are in agreement 😉 

I think our position has been quite consistent. NG is here to support our friends, and Kapleo is an irrelevant turd. 

22 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

You called out neither an alliance or a person in your original statement or any following statements, but claimed "pixel shruggers" as a coalition are bullying people out of CN.

This is not how accusations work. You stated something, and when asked to back it up, you basically resorted to "figure it out".

You've offered no hints, no clues, no information further than a generic blanket statement. I can only conclude you were talking out of your ass and do not have anything to justify your statement.

If you say so.

The truth still remains.

27 minutes ago, Jazzy95 said:

Fixed that for you.

And as the stats have shown, CLAMS didn't deserve to be in the same conversation as FTW. Your entire alliance is slapped together inactive garbage. Probably why you were so desperate to cling to NPO so that you'd never have to be exposed like you have been.

Grow a pair, be like FTW, change the paradigm of CN.

Edited by Caustic

On 12/13/2022 at 3:13 PM, AL Bundy said:

Anyone in PM longer than to rebuild your nukes, be able get out of anarchy, or take a second to gather some cash sucks..... either side.... any alliance.... 

Quite true.

The real shame is most will cling to their deadweight for stats when it should be jettisoned. 

Edit: Lololololol at Kap, as always. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

And as the stats have shown, CLAMS didn't deserve to be in the same conversation as FTW. Your entire alliance is slapped together inactive garbage. Probably why you were so desperate to cling to NPO so that you'd never have to be exposed like you have been.

Grow a pair, be like FTW, change the paradigm of CN.

This is a funny joke.