The Terrible "Terrible "Terrible Peace War" War

Smitty256

3 hours ago, Caustic said:

And as the stats have shown, CLAMS didn't deserve to be in the same conversation as FTW. Your entire alliance is slapped together inactive garbage. Probably why you were so desperate to cling to NPO so that you'd never have to be exposed like you have been.

Grow a pair, be like FTW, change the paradigm of CN.

Not just NPO.

CLAWS has signed treaties with just about everybody possible. WC lives in constant fear of being embarrassed in a war.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jazzy95 said:

I hope one day you can have honest and transparent leaders.

lol if anything we are too honest with our members really. Remember our culture is NOT to play it safe.
Spies in the membership? $%&@ it. Tell'em anyway. They might vote of no-confidence me? $%&@ it. Tell'em anyway.

I've never felt more confident CLAWS does NOT have spies within FTW after that statement, Jazzy. 😂

3 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

What I was embarrassed by was having you in an allied alliance.  Thank admin that is no longer the case.  

Just because your alliance got exposed as a bunch of mold colonies doesn't mean you should take your frustration out on everyone else.

2 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

dude, White Chocolate had 99 problems and they were all Firing Line lmao

I am not sure this is the case, are you telling tales? I am pretty sure that lack of fortitude, charisma, or almost any other redeemable quality should be on that list. I could be mistaken though, that has happened on rare occasions in the past.

10 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

What I was embarrassed by was having you in an allied alliance.  Thank admin that is no longer the case.  

You read my mind. Thank you for finally saying something that we have all known to be true since the day we left RFI. Leaving RFI was the best decision that @Canik ever made as King, well that and signing CCC. Love you @lilweirdward

15 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Of all the things to be embarrassed by, that's your top pick?

I mean - you had dozens of treaties, but out of your own bloc, only one other alliance was actually useful to you in the war effort. That's equal to the number of alliances in your bloc who actively sided against you, by the way. Aside from your own alliance, the majority of nations in your bloc actively at war were actually fighting against your side... I don't think that's ever happened before.

The data shows CLAWS itself performed very poorly this war, even compared to peer alliances.

Some of your allies (PGS and TKTB) got absolutely crushed in a matter of days. You did nothing to help.

You yourself massively screwed up the war effort against Bart, allowing him to do significantly more damage to DBDC. 

Out of all those things, though, your chief embarrassment was that I was in an allied alliance?

I think that demonstrates the lack of vision that's garnered CLAWS the piss-poor reputation they have today.

Edited by firingline

22 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

You read my mind. Thank you for finally saying something that we have all known to be true since the day we left RFI. Leaving RFI was the best decision that @Canik ever made as King, well that and signing CCC. Love you @lilweirdward

A false narrative that has been dispelled in the back channels before, but let's go for public too.

image.png

image.png

FTW was banished from RFI on January 5th, 2021. Deathbiter came up with the idea to allow FTW to remain in the bloc in the event that Canik explained himself and apologized for violating the bloc treaty and betraying the bloc's interests, or if he had stepped down. This is our vote on it, and as of Jan 5th, 2021, FTW was no longer in RFI. Canik 'left the bloc' during said talk on January 21st and for all intents and purposes, it was no longer a necessary distinction to make.

Edited by Tevron
word missing

17 minutes ago, Tevron said:

A false narrative that has been dispelled in the back channels before, but let's go for public too.

image.png

image.png

FTW was banished from RFI on January 5th, 2021. Deathbiter came up with the idea to allow FTW to remain in the bloc in the event that Canik explained himself and apologized for violating the bloc treaty and betraying the bloc's interests, or if he had stepped down. This is our vote on it, and as of Jan 5th, 2021, FTW was no longer in RFI. Canik 'left the bloc' during said talk on January 21st and for all intents and purposes, it was no longer a necessary distinction to make.

So, before you even confronted Canik to ask him about these supposed "violations", you voted to banish FTW from RFI. Good to know. Before it had come to light that Claude had forged documents and lied to all of you, and before you even asked Canik about it, RFI voted and "banished" FTW from the bloc. Thank you for showing us what great bloc mates you are. FTW leaving RFI was the best thing that could have happened to us. And this just proves it.

What's funny about this old tired laundry is Canik was talking for a long time about his desires to not be in RFI. I'd convinced him to stay. 

Not going to be bother log dumping as really what is the point? DB voted to probationary banish (even clarifying if they do end up getting banished), which during the time Canik had his mock trial and you all acted like you didn't know the man for years. At the conclusion of the trial Canik literally gave his notice of us leaving RFI. Publicly we agreed it was a mutual split, because really you guys didn't want us there and we didn't want to be there. 

You can try and spin the narrative all you want, but for those of us who lived it you aren't blowing smoke up anyone's rear end. Also love the bit where I could post a screenshot of Tevron doing the exact same thing Canik did and it wasn't a big deal. Old memory is strong. Canik having private conversations leaked because he wouldn't jump when certain individuals wanted him to jump. Literally proved he was acting with the belief that conversations were shared with leadership. 

Swear the OWF loves bad narratives. Like a soap opera. 

16 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

So, before you even confronted Canik to ask him about these supposed "violations", you voted to banish FTW from RFI. Good to know. Before it had come to light that Claude had forged documents and lied to all of you, and before you even asked Canik about it, RFI voted and "banished" FTW from the bloc. Thank you for showing us what great bloc mates you are. FTW leaving RFI was the best thing that could have happened to us. And this just proves it.

RFI, as it stands today, is arguably the worst bloc in the history of CN.

As I mentioned earlier, Argent was the only alliance to contribute meaningfully to CLAWS' defense. Legion actively fought against the bloc's interests, and GATO's leader hid in PM until the upper tiers were clear, so it was pretty much just Wes fighting. More RFI nations actively fought against the bloc than fought for it.

2 hours ago, firingline said:

RFI, as it stands today, is arguably the worst bloc in the history of CN.

As I mentioned earlier, Argent was the only alliance to contribute meaningfully to CLAWS' defense. Legion actively fought against the bloc's interests, and GATO's leader hid in PM until the upper tiers were clear, so it was pretty much just Wes fighting. More RFI nations actively fought against the bloc than fought for it.

Damn you Firingline for making me agree with you.

On 12/16/2022 at 7:16 PM, Smitty256 said:

I was talking to and about firingline.

I am over FTW.  We had fun beating on each other.  Now we’re done.  Thank you for the dance.  

Edited by White Chocolate

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I am over FTW.  We had fun beating on each other.  Now we’re done.  Thank you for the dance.  

No, you had fun getting destroyed. And even then I think that is a lie that you had fun. 

7 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

You are right, I apologize. I clearly did not see that you had quoted Firingline. 

Who says we're done? Beating up CLAWS is my reason for living.