Viridian Entente Leadership Changes

jyI39Km.png

Announcing Lieutenant Yenroh as the 12th Lord of the Viridian Entente

Hi everyone: 

I have been in VE Parliament/Executive for 10+ years, 6 of which has been as Lord of the Viridian Entente. The VE community and my time in CN has been important to me through the friends and connections I have made, but I'm no longer motivated to continue on in a government role. Luckily, I found a great successor that passed confirmation by Parliament :) 

Lieutenant Yenroh has been serving as my second-in-command (Duke) for over two years (and has held the post before). He's been coordinating with our allies and has the strong support of both myself and the VE community. Yenroh will add some much needed change in leadership. 

The role of Duke of the Entente will be filled by Azure, who has previously served as Secretary of Defense under my tenure and as Secretary of State back in 2008. His experience and perspective will be most helpful. 

Finally, our Secretary of Economics, Olorin, will be resigning to enter the world of retirement with me. He's done great work within VE, with years of contributions as Secretary of Interior, Communications, Economics, and as an advisor to the Executive. His dedication and assistance helped keep things going, and I thank him for his support. 

Recap of the current VE Government:

Lieutenant Yenroh, Lord of the Viridian Entente

Azure, Duke of the Viridian Entente

upchuck, Secretary of Defense 

[Vacant], Secretary of Economics 

Congratulations to the new leadership team, and farewell to the Cybernations OWF. While I don't intend to delete, it's possible that I may go inactive. It's been fun, and I appreciate the conversations that I've had with both allies and non-allies. 

Sincerely, 

Supreme 142, Dominus Emeritus

AS6veGreatSeal.gif

17 minutes ago, Supreme 142 said:

jyI39Km.png

Hi everyone: 

I have been in VE Parliament/Executive for 10+ years, 6 of which has been as Lord of the Viridian Entente. The VE community and my time in CN has been important to me through the friends and connections I have made, but I'm no longer motivated to continue on in a government role. Luckily, I found a great successor that passed confirmation by Parliament :) 

Lieutenant Yenroh has been serving as my second-in-command (Duke) for over two years (and has held the post before). He's been coordinating with our allies and has the strong support of both myself and the VE community. Yenroh will add some much needed change in leadership. 

The role of Duke of the Entente will be filled by Azure, who has previously served as Secretary of Defense under my tenure and as Secretary of State back in 2008. His experience and perspective will be most helpful. 

Finally, our Secretary of Economics, Olorin, will be resigning to enter the world of retirement with me. He's done great work within VE, with years of contributions as Secretary of Interior, Communications, Economics, and as an advisor to the Executive. His dedication and assistance helped keep things going, and I thank him for his support. 

Congratulations to the new leadership team, and farewell to the Cybernations OWF. While I don't intend to delete, it's possible that I may go inactive. It's been fun, and I appreciate the conversations that I've had with both allies and non-allies. 

Sincerely, 

AS6veGreatSeal.gif

Congrats on retirement and a long career. Hope you stick around and enjoy the community without the stress of work!

I'm happy for anyone who gets the opportunity to retire, and doubly happy for those who can do so knowing that they're leaving their alliance in good hands.

Congratulations to Supreme and Olorin on the retirement, and to Yen and Azure on their ascensions! 

6 hours ago, Supreme 142 said:

jyI39Km.png

Hi everyone: 

Sincerely, 

AS6veGreatSeal.gif

Congrats on retirement and good luck to the new guys in charge.  

23 hours ago, Sarkin said:

I'm happy for anyone who gets the opportunity to retire, and doubly happy for those who can do so knowing that they're leaving their alliance in good hands.

Congratulations to Supreme and Olorin on the retirement, and to Yen and Azure on their ascensions! 

This. So much this! I wish I had known I was giving the reigns to a war mongering sociopath. 

Congratulations on a well deserved retirement Supreme and Olorin!

3 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

I didn't know that VE is active enough to even know what the hell is going on on Bob, let alone be able to do government changes.

Only because we shook the world. If new leadership appreciates this and learns from us, they could maintain and even increase their activity.
Don't slumber on the peak. You'll freeze to death. Keep. Moving!