• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see at least one of the alliances with the RFD Coalition are actively thinking about their next moves and has the initiative to put them into action!

I for one welcome our new Arctic overlords, that other Order is now finally free to take their pipe and slippers to the retirement home in the upper-tiers. You can rest easy now Pacifica, no longer will you be burdened with having to use your power for anything anymore.

27 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

The fact that I no longer have to give a !@#$ what THIS Polar thinks is the third best part of the war thus far.   The second is fighting FTW.

It's going to be difficult to top number one, but maybe...

New Polar Odor same old Odor...🤡

2 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

The fact that I no longer have to give a !@#$ what THIS Polar thinks is the third best part of the war thus far.   The second is fighting FTW.

It's going to be difficult to top number one, but maybe...

The first is CLAWS' imminent disbandment.

And you're correct, it'll be very difficult to top that.

I like this announcement. I mean being in whatever my alliance is called now (90s boyband revival or something) I'm on the opposite side of this war but it's refreshing to see someone doing something and it'd be nice to be on the same side. The counter to that of course is that the nordreich wastrels are also on the opposite side and besides, I'm not directly fighting either. This world is odd.