New Boobage Order (DoE and DoW)

9 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

doesn't occur to you that there's some causation in that correlation? 

If I had to guess, because we do have some abrasive personalities, people think if they spin stories it will be believable.  And sometimes, for brief moments, they're right about it being believable, until we have to come in and lay out the complete picture.  About 80% of it comes from obsessive former boognish members, and about 80% of it (not necessarily a one-to-one overlap) is people HARD projecting their own toxicity onto us as some sort of... cover story, or something?  Seriously, the amount of times that it turns out the people accusing were, themselves, wallowing in filth... it's stunning at times.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny, HoT, you two really can't be in the same room without going out of character on each other. How you two are not banned yet is beyond me cause it keeps happening and it is always you two. Somehow you keep getting away with it. Absolutely everyone here was in character and talking game stuff except when you two started interacting with each other and at this point, If you two can't help it, then you should strongly consider not interacting with each other at all.

4 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

What if I told you it was specifically because of a conversation I personally had with James that TFO noped the **** out of the certifiably disgusting and toxic stench that was emanating from the rest of boog? 

Kash and TFO stayed bein lil buds and signed a MD treaty during the time you're referencing, but maybe the rest of bog was a typo and u meant to say "some others in bloogish"

um SORRY for interrupting yall goofy ass argument. i'll hang up and listen

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Johnny, hot dawg, U2 really can't bibb ina smane bibb without going off of o foo fof ffoff off oof on each other. How U2 are not banana yet is beyond me clause it keeps happening and it is always U2. He can't keep getting away with it!!! Absolutely everyone here was imparactar and talking game stuff except when U2 started interacting with each mother and at this point, If U2 can't help it, then you should strongly consider not interrupting with each other et al.

c99Rekl.png

I LOVE WHEN SOMETHING like this HAPPENS!

Well this thread got fun.

8 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Words

Man I thought it was sad that you were back on here trying to make another random thread about yourself and your past failures, but straight up lying about what happened would be a new low. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that because you deleted your old account, you don't have access to the negotiation server so you were working off your own crap memory, but I do still have access, and basically none of what you've said about how those negotiations went is true. If you want the logs from the server to refresh your memory, let me know and I'll hook you up.

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

you insipid bootlicker

Lol this is great, I actually love the implication that Lyanna or NG has become some oppressive force that people feel the need to lick the boots of. 

35 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

Kash and TFO stayed bein lil buds and signed a MD treaty during the time you're referencing, but maybe the rest of bog was a typo and u meant to say "some others in bloogish"

That's true, he also forgot about Ordo too, and on their own thread no less. Really embarrassing for HoT, I'm not sure how he'll recover from this gaffe.

9 hours ago, Kapleo said:

-Kap.

Man I’d love to know what it’s like to live in your head for one day. You know we have logs of all the negotiations right? Everything you just posted was wrong and we’re all somewhat dumber for having read it. 

41 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Man I thought it was sad that you were back on here trying to make another random thread about yourself and your past failures, but straight up lying about what happened would be a new low. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that because you deleted your old account, you don't have access to the negotiation server so you were working off your own crap memory, but I do still have access, and basically none of what you've said about how those negotiations went is true. If you want the logs from the server to refresh your memory, let me know and I'll hook you up.

7 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Man I’d love to know what it’s like to live in your head for one day. You know we have logs of all the negotiations right? Everything you just posted was wrong and we’re all somewhat dumber for having read it. 

Hello Lww & Krabs. Hey, all of this came up cause people got pressed by my Dicaprio post. Then y'all started swinging at me. You guys made it about me not the other way around. Plus, I'm not straight up lying. Straight up lying is saying my friends were begging you all to give me peace. Go check the chat, I have logs too. Feel free to take a screen of their begging and send it to me. I'll take it back publicly if your point is proven and I can't refute it.

Best regards.

8 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

lolol

What if I told you it was specifically because of a conversation I personally had with James that TFO noped the **** out of the certifiably disgusting and toxic stench that was emanating from the rest of boog? 

You are a stale joke.

No, you're a stale joke.

TFO wanted to go in, they were locked and loaded, and they were frustrated when I/we advised them to stay out.

3 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Feel free to take a screen of their begging and send it to me. I'll take it back publicly if your point is proven and I can't refute it.

All screens are from the Pixel Embassy on the NG server:

2ECrVmX.jpg

HByXmkk.jpg

LBh3cKk.jpg

z57AkcH.jpg

J1YtoZ1.jpg

0E5b94g.jpg

These are just a couple to show dates really. Korlath came to us a lot pleading your case. Starting on 6-18.

Korlath got peace for TPF. He got peace because he didn't deserve what you did to him or the way you repaid his friendship. Korlath is an amazing CN player. 100%. He went to bat for you over and over and over again. I am not sure why you are denying it. It is weird. 

4 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

That's true, he also forgot about Ordo too, and on their own thread no less. Really embarrassing for HoT, I'm not sure how he'll recover from this gaffe.

True.  The toxicity was primarily from COBRA and SS/TPF.  The irony, then, of who the two vocal idiots in this thread are.

1 hour ago, Jason8 said:

No, you're a stale joke.

TFO wanted to go in, they were locked and loaded, and they were frustrated when I/we advised them to stay out.

That’s funny. Certain gov/former gov of TFO/TKTB are in logs saying that 1)they never wanted that war and 2)only stayed out so it wouldn’t expand. But I guess that’s just another lie. 

52 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

All screens are from the Pixel Embassy on the NG server:

2ECrVmX.jpg

HByXmkk.jpg

LBh3cKk.jpg

z57AkcH.jpg

J1YtoZ1.jpg

0E5b94g.jpg

These are just a couple to show dates really. Korlath came to us a lot pleading your case. Starting on 6-18.

Korlath got peace for TPF. He got peace because he didn't deserve what you did to him or the way you repaid his friendship. Korlath is an amazing CN player. 100%. He went to bat for you over and over and over again. I am not sure why you are denying it. It is weird. 

I like how you throw flattery to him but also tell everyone what a beggar he is for trying to get me peace. Korlath and our group are family to me. I once mobilized the entire world in any way I could for him and I would do it again if needed. Even begging. In fact, wanna call someone a beggar? Well, call ME a beggar. Cause I did asked Caustic to spare my people and let Non Grata's anger fall over me. Didn't work. The FTW thing did work though. You will never break our friendship, Lyanna. I really can't see why would someone enjoy doing things like that unless there is actual evil in your heart. There is people in the world that love me and that I love back. It's time you start making your peace with that fact.

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

True.  The toxicity was primarily from COBRA and SS/TPF.  The irony, then, of who the two vocal idiots in this thread are.

HoT, I apologize. Next time you guys take a swing at me I'll stay quiet like a good little boy just so you don't feel I'm being vocal considering how healthy/non toxic you guys are.

Edited by Kapleo

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I like how you throw flattery to him but also tell everyone what a beggar he is for trying to get me peace. Korlath and our group are family to me. I once mobilized the entire world in any way I could for him and I would do it again if needed. Even begging. In fact, wanna call someone a beggar? Well, call ME a beggar. Cause I did asked Caustic to spare my people and let Non Grata's anger fall over me. Didn't work. The FTW thing did work though. You will never break our friendship, Lyanna. I really can't see why would someone enjoy doing things like that unless there is actual evil in your heart. There is people in the world that love me and that I love back. It's time you start making your peace with that fact.

I’m glad your merry band of misfits like you, frankly you all belong together. However to pretend like UFP “threatening to eternal rogue” lead to your peace is asinine. Just admit you took your licks and that you were granted peace in large part because we a)reduced your warchest to a quarter or less of what it was b) because I got to ZI your friends if you acted up and c) because you and JA wanted to defend the commies and it made sense for us to let you nuke people we don’t like.

CCC and NG had all the leverage. LWW and Dude could have kept you staggered for eternity without an issue. Korlath approached CCC/NG numerous times on your behalf and requested we give you peace. Facts are facts and we have all the receipts.

43 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

I’m glad your merry band of misfits like you, frankly you all belong together. However to pretend like UFP “threatening to eternal rogue” lead to your peace is asinine. Just admit you took your licks and that you were granted peace in large part because we a)reduced your warchest to a quarter or less of what it was b) because I got to ZI your friends if you acted up and c) because you and JA wanted to defend the commies and it made sense for us to let you nuke people we don’t like.

CCC and NG had all the leverage. LWW and Dude could have kept you staggered for eternity without an issue. Korlath approached CCC/NG numerous times on your behalf and requested we give you peace. Facts are facts and we have all the receipts.

Mmkay

5 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Kap, please don't drag FTW into your mess/argument. The only thing we did was offer to have the former TPF'ers join us. We were allies and team treaty partners. That is what allies do. When Korlath told us that he was forming UFP, we supported his decision. We did our best to help your alliance mates that you essentially screwed over. We did not support your actions. We did not like what you did/what you started. This issue is between you, CCC, & NG. It doesn't involve us. So leave us out of it.

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

We did our best to help your alliance mates that you essentially screwed over.

As I knew you would. It served the purpose I intended, regardless of your support or lack of. I appreciate it anyway. 

Edited by Kapleo
First response came off unnecessarily hostile.

22 hours ago, Kapleo said:

War explodes and suddenly Cobra goes radio silence in the midst of everything. TFO bails which started a "you know what? F**k this" effect among all, leaving everyone to fend for themselves. So, no. The war wasn't the reason. Internal hostilities were. But, to be fair and different from you all, I'll give you some credit and admit it was the the trigger of disaster that was looming long before.

Just curious (with all of that and all of the other drama / allegations aside), why did you sanction CCC afterwards again?  Not sure if that's the friendly thing to do to some alliance not even involved in a war. 

Also hello, I joined CCC from NG after that war. 

7 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I like how you throw flattery to him

Aw man, flattery while I warred Korlath's nation, how bad is it??  Mistake or not, personally at the time I just thought Korlath was a nice dude who probably didn't deserve the mess him, his nation & pixels got dragged into... I'm not Lyanna, Krabs, or Caustic in that screen. 

9 hours ago, berbers said:

Man this New Boobage Order is really stirring up drama for being only 2 days old or whatever, good stuff! 

What's new is old and what's old is new.

7 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Just curious (with all of that and all of the other drama / allegations aside), why did you sanction CCC afterwards again?  Not sure if that's the friendly thing to do to some alliance not even involved in a war. 

Also hello, I joined CCC from NG after that war. 

Hello King Cyan. In a nutshell? I had no reaaon to target them other than thinking NG would spare them the trouble by letting me go. It was a mistake and I have apologized to Lww more times than I can remember now. I think he forgave me already but I might drop into his dms again one of these says and do it again until he recruits me into CCC so I can have awkward interactions with the CCC members.

"Hi, I sanctioned you, nice to meet you"

Edited by Kapleo

On 8/28/2022 at 6:43 AM, Kapleo said:

he recruits me into CCC so I can have awkward interactions with the CCC members.

"Hi, I sanctioned you, nice to meet you"

Consider yourself recruited. I love awkward conversations!

On 8/27/2022 at 8:48 AM, kerschbs said:

I award him no points, and my God have mercy on his soul.

Sorry, I couldn't leave that incomplete.