New Boobage Order (DoE and DoW)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

i am offended broadly that NG gave so many of these clowns peace back in the day.

You all put a former GATOan in charge, I’m not normally the kind of guy to go completely for the jugular.

Hindsight is a !@#$%* though because I have a number of regrets. 

8 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

dude I love clowns. How they all fit in that car?? Thats peak comedy. Seltzer flowers?? LOL

🤡

I hear tell that there is a clown car rental doing fantastic business in CN atm.

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Imagine being this guy who started their nation all over from the beginning because their alliance was that terrible. Couldn’t be me.

My alliance was so terrible they forced yours to give me peace and I didn't even have to surrender to get it.

14 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Remember when TPF collapsed overnight in the middle of a war you thought you were going to win?

That's not how I remember it. Not sure how that is relevant to your war, unless you think somehow you guys will win. 

Just now, Kapleo said:

My alliance was so terrible they forced yours to give me peace and I didn't even have to surrender to get it.

That's not how I remember it. Not sure how that is relevant to your war, unless you think somehow you guys will win. 

Don't you have a rocking chair to fall asleep in, old man?

51 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Oh right.  It wasn't in the middle of the war.  It was at the beginning.  That whole war blew up in your lot's face right out of the gate.

Judging by the incredible amount of whining coming from the other side, while I don't know what a "win" looks like for anyone in this war, it certainly doesn't feel like we're anywhere near losing.

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

When you got peace? You didn't have an alliance. You abandoned your alliance. Korlath? Now, he is a stand up person. He got peace because he is a good person who did not deserve the absolute wreck of TPF that you threw in his lap. How did Kap get peace? Kap got peace by having his friends beg for him. Korlath came to us over and over again to beg for you. Korlath, Alex and others, all begging us to give you peace because you just wanted to quit the game and could we please please please let you quit and just let you have peace. But sure, you got peace because you were so amazing at CN alliance leadership.

You know, it doesn't really surprise me that you were high fiving James on the forums, you must feel a kinship with a micro leader that abandons his alliance and then goes Senate rogue in a vanity tantrum that was as meaningless as your CN career.

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

This is absolutely absurd. Forced? Your friends begged LWW and I for months on your behalf and the biggest reason you got peace early was we thought it would be hilarious if you hit either CLAWD or DS in defense of the commies or whomever. Victoria and Alex got put in the corner defending you, and the entirety of the government had to guarantee your behavior for a year to the point that if you caused trouble we got to roll all of them. 

TPF folded in two goddamn days. You left, threw a massive hissy fit, and then got rolled into oblivion until you had a small fraction of your war chest left. 

Forced. What a joke.  

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Oh right.  It wasn't in the middle of the war.  It was at the beginning.  That whole war blew up in your lot's face right out of the gate.

Judging by the incredible amount of whining coming from the other side, while I don't know what a "win" looks like for anyone in this war, it certainly doesn't feel like we're anywhere near losing.

You're as clueless as usual. I've been quiet about things for quite a long time, never made a real effort to publicly expose our side of the story, but since none of it matters anymore and I'm feeling talkative lately, let's talk about it.

Boognish wasn't declaring war as a whole. TPF was. Alone. Like, no Boognish. Matter of fact I didn't even wanted them involved at all mostly cause things weren't exactly peachy in Boog at the time, so I wanted to do something of our own, meaning TPF. Bottomline, Boog pressured TPF *not* to declare war and instead pushed a Cobra sponsored BS cb that would make it look like a defensive war so everyone could do something on the matter.

What "blew up" on our faces wasn't the war. It was the dumpster fire Boognish had become internally. Mochi and I specifically were clashing way too often and the clashes kept getting more and more heated. There was a lot of division as well with the other leaders as the idea of making friends with CLAWS/Doom was growing in popularity considering FTW and CCC started to lose their appeal the moment they started getting close with NG and NG being now our main antagonizer. Cobra and TFO pretty much hated each other at that point whereas TPF and TFO were super close during Masta's reign while on the other hand our relations with Mochi's Cobra were in an all time low.

War explodes and suddenly Cobra goes radio silence in the midst of everything. TFO bails which started a "you know what? F**k this" effect among all, leaving everyone to fend for themselves. So, no. The war wasn't the reason. Internal hostilities were. But, to be fair and different from you all, I'll give you some credit and admit it was the the trigger of disaster that was looming long before.

Now you know from the keyboard of someone that was inside.

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

When you got peace? You didn't have an alliance. You abandoned your alliance. Korlath? Now, he is a stand up person. He got peace because he is a good person who did not deserve the absolute wreck of TPF that you threw in his lap. How did Kap get peace? Kap got peace by having his friends beg for him. Korlath came to us over and over again to beg for you. Korlath, Alex and others, all begging us to give you peace because you just wanted to quit the game and could we please please please let you quit and just let you have peace. But sure, you got peace because you were so amazing at CN alliance leadership.

You know, it doesn't really surprise me that you were high fiving James on the forums, you must feel a kinship with a micro leader that abandons his alliance and then goes Senate rogue in a vanity tantrum that was as meaningless as your CN career.

Nice try on that spin but, sorry, I'll be addressing it:

1. "They begged"

Answer:

I was in that room. I read the whole thing. Korlath literally told you all that I would either get peace or UFP was going perma rogue on NG. In my book, that's not begging. That's someone telling you he's willing to go balls deep on you. But nice try making him and mine look like cowards. Not. He showed balls and you all bent. 

2. "Wreck I threw on his lap"

Answer:

As you may have read above. I planned declaring war. That war was a farewell party that TPF was well aware of. We even had a small election. Korlath was already selected to lead even before the war started and was also introduced as the new leader in Boognish, as I intended to leave the game as soon as war was settled. Things obviously went south, but you'd need to be blind if you think I "abandoned" them. I got them to safety. I handed the negotiations of their peace to FTW cause I knew FTW was something you all wanted badly (I saw some stuff of you all literally begging for a treaty lol) so I knew whatever FTW asked for, you would give. You see I may do stupid stuff sometimes, other times I'm quite clever. UFP got out of it unscathed and I took the fall for them and was the last to get peace out of that conflict.

3. "My useless CN career"

I'll take useless before traitor. My "career" wasn't built off of the bones of my friends and allies. I'd rather be burried among them than the latter. You've been betraying your own since Claws.

4. James

Answer:

I told you I was trolling about that. That James and I aren't even that close. It was just undeniably funny to see you guys leave yellow right after he went senate rogue.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

This is absolutely absurd. Forced? Your friends begged LWW and I for months on your behalf and the biggest reason you got peace early was we thought it would be hilarious if you hit either CLAWD or DS in defense of the commies or whomever. Victoria and Alex got put in the corner defending you, and the entirety of the government had to guarantee your behavior for a year to the point that if you caused trouble we got to roll all of them. 

TPF folded in two goddamn days. You left, threw a massive hissy fit, and then got rolled into oblivion until you had a small fraction of your war chest left. 

Forced. What a joke.  

"Kap we are trying to help you but you have to help too". That's the closest I saw them to beg and it wasn't directed to you. Seeing them put themselves through that just to help me? That's the only reason I accepted. And yeah, I wanted to help the commies, but our peace was already settled by then. It's funny you guys want to make my friends look like cowards and me such a horrible leader. They were the only thing I cared about and the reason I did all I did. Doesn't add up. I'm a bad leader but my friends were also willing to drop everything for me. Pick one. If you guys had any idea how close our group was, you wouldn't have even tried to turn us against each other. May have worked with FTW, Boog and others but you all hit a wall with us. 

Anyway, I just dropped a meme and you guys got pressed with someone that is not even fighting this war. I'll give you some advise cause in the end, I don't enjoy going this hard on you all. I'm still kinda fond of some of you. So here's the advise: I don't have a nation or an alliance. I came to troll you all and see you burn. What do you do with trolls? You're supposed to starve them. That's what Lyanna told me back when I was dealing with LH getting under my skin anyway. I've learned and grown a lot since then. Bottomline, if you FEED ME, I'll take the food and maybe a hand in the process, so... don't feed me! That way I don't shred you all in public and I get to enjoy the show.

Oh... before I go, Kerschbs, Lyanna. 

"TPF folded in two days"

No, my dudes. I yanked the food out of your mouth before you could even start chewing. NG couldn't do jacksh*t to them thanks to me handing the negotiations to FTW and them getting TPF peace at the speed of light.

Enjoy your as$ beating. Lol

-Kap.

Edited by Kapleo

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Speaking of micro leaders who abandon their alliances and throw vanity tantrums when they don't get their way.....

But hey at least you got to be queen somewhere right? ;)  

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

3 hours ago, Kapleo said:

going this hard on you all

lolol

You're as clueless as usual.

What if I told you it was specifically because of a conversation I personally had with James that TFO noped the **** out of the certifiably disgusting and toxic stench that was emanating from the rest of boog? 

You are a stale joke.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Speaking of micro leaders who abandon their alliances and throw vanity tantrums when they don't get their way.....

But hey at least you got to be queen somewhere right? ;)  

...Case in point of the toxic stench.  What was the drama about you being butthurt that she had "too much power" because she was... organizing trade circles or some crap?  Incredible.  Look where NG is with her and look where you are without her.  Maybe you should have kept your fragile, delicate ego in check, and COBRA wouldn't have catastrophically failed.

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

...Case in point of the toxic stench.  What was the drama about you being butthurt that she had "too much power" because she was... organizing trade circles or some crap?  Incredible.  Look where NG is with her and look where you are without her.  Maybe you should have kept your fragile, delicate ego in check, and COBRA wouldn't have catastrophically failed.

Ouch burn oooh please stop. I'm much happier not being responsible for a band of idiots and the idea I needed her to be anything other than the person to crunch spreadsheets for me is laughable.

So real talk; that 'drama' was all just a pre-text to stop her becoming leader of COBRA and becoming another NG proxy. She's the one who ran bawling to Stewie when I didn't make her Queen making a big scene about it. Also she was terrible at diplomacy, that sugar and spice thing might be working for you now but it won't last. Pride cometh before the fall and the fall is much higher from up there. Good luck!

Speaking of toxic stench? Got plenty on your gang too bud, something glass houses and stones?

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Ouch burn oooh please stop.

Yeah real talk; that was all just a pre-text to stop her becoming leader of COBRA and becoming another NG proxy. Also she was terrible at diplomacy that sugar and spice thing might be working for you now but it won't last. Pride cometh before the fall and the fall is much higher from up there. Good luck!

Speaking of toxic stench? Got plenty on your gang too bud, something glass houses and stones?

Case in point, ego.  It's sad you can't accept your own shortcomings.

What was that? Pride cometh before the fall?  You are, after all, the expert on that.

And please.  People make up colorful accusations against NG like twice a week.  I don't know why it's such a popular pastime, but it's boring, and tiring, and at this point, like Kapleo and yourself, stale.

14 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Case in point, ego.  It's sad you can't accept your own shortcomings.

What was that? Pride cometh before the fall?  You are, after all, the expert on that.

And please.  People make up colorful accusations against NG like twice a week.  I don't know why it's such a popular pastime, but it's boring, and tiring, and at this point, like Kapleo and yourself, stale.

Oh dude, you ain't wrong. Failed leader to the max over here, I had a good run but all good things end. Sometimes well: sometimes badly. So yeah I do know a thing or two about that, I'll be here at the bottom watching you plummet. All the while living my best life doing what I did best; shooting at CLAWS without a care in the world.

Yeah people 'make up' accusations, doesn't occur to you that there's some causation in that correlation? Complain about it to someone in your cult who cares, you insipid bootlicker.