A Message from the former AgentOfChaos

Hello friends and you are my friends. It has been a while, hasn't it? I went dark after the Bi Polar war only to be resurrected, as a Phoenix. The issue is that I have been doing my Tech Deals, wracking up money only to have this terrible war get in my way...oh, right and also I contracted COVID right as Killer Turtle got in the war. So, I thought I went into peace mode...but I had a high fever at the time, so apparently that didn't happen. What did happen was the NEW GOON squad, or as they are known now Non Grata spied on my nation..so they knew I wasn't in fighting shape and then they sicced a war criminal (Gatherum) on me and destroyed any chance of my nation being a economic powerhouse I had hoped to be. When I asked for Reparations for the War Criminals actions and to immediately be peaced out of the unjust war my Alliance bumbled and busted around and I got a middle finger from Non Grata..so here it goes, I will be deactivating, no sense in rebuilding something that in 6 months will just be destroyed again, this game use to mean something though...as FA Minister of MCXA I built something. That unfortunately didn't last but it meant the world to me. I come back and all I see are so many people willing to stab each other in the back for clout...you would have been pushed out of CN in it's glory days rest assured, this game is dying and it's on trolls and griefers like NG. If I decide to come back it will be with one goal in mind, to make not an alliance, but a collective with a goal of having the ENTIRE NG alliance go dark. This is my warning, this is my message. Y'all thought you were cute going after a nation that hasn't done a damned thing...what was it worth to you? Was it worth this game dying? I hope so!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

Hello friends and you are my friends. It has been a while, hasn't it? I went dark after the Bi Polar war only to be resurrected, as a Phoenix. The issue is that I have been doing my Tech Deals, wracking up money only to have this terrible war get in my way...oh, right and also I contracted COVID right as Killer Turtle got in the war. So, I thought I went into peace mode...but I had a high fever at the time, so apparently that didn't happen. What did happen was the NEW GOON squad, or as they are known now Non Grata spied on my nation..so they knew I wasn't in fighting shape and then they sicced a war criminal (Gatherum) on me and destroyed any chance of my nation being a economic powerhouse I had hoped to be. When I asked for Reparations for the War Criminals actions and to immediately be peaced out of the unjust war my Alliance bumbled and busted around and I got a middle finger from Non Grata..so here it goes, I will be deactivating, no sense in rebuilding something that in 6 months will just be destroyed again, this game use to mean something though...as FA Minister of MCXA I built something. That unfortunately didn't last but it meant the world to me. I come back and all I see are so many people willing to stab each other in the back for clout...you would have been pushed out of CN in it's glory days rest assured, this game is dying and it's on trolls and griefers like NG. If I decide to come back it will be with one goal in mind, to make not an alliance, but a collective with a goal of having the ENTIRE NG alliance go dark. This is my warning, this is my message. Y'all thought you were cute going after a nation that hasn't done a damned thing...what was it worth to you? Was it worth this game dying? I hope so!

Sir, your alliance, The Killer Turtle Brigade, declared war on CCC. No one made them do that, they chose to enter a global conflict. I am very sorry your alliance leadership did not prep you for their war or make sure you had the funds needed to fight.

Non Grata is currently at war with several alliances in defense of our friends, NATO, FTW, and CCC. We have treaties with them and those treaties mean we are honor bound to defend them. Your alliance also has allies and treaties. I am sure they are coming soon to defend you. Your treaties are listed on your alliance nation bio. 

If you would like to leave The Killer Turtle Brigade and join our POW camp (Bear Force One), post your surrender on the surrender thread, agree to not enter into the war again or aid anyone on your side, Non Grata will accept your surrender and the war will stop. 

(OOC - I am sorry you have Covid, I had it and it was awful. Took a long time to recover. I hope your recovery goes smoothly and you feel better soon.)

45 minutes ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

Did your alliance not tell you they were going to war?  If not this is on them.  If they did this is on you.  I do not see how you can blame NG for fighting  wars the same way they have always been fought.  Did you forget how things work here? 

Edited by The Big Bad

1 hour ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

...NEW GOON squad, or as they are known now Non Grata...

So are you referring to GOONS v1.0 or 2.0? If you were referring to 2.0 then NG's predecessors poison and ifok are older than 2.0. 

Regardless, I don't think that comparison is fair or makes any sense.

I hope you don't leave the game. CN could use some more FA folks and I'm sorry your alliance didn't take better care of you. 

3 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

What did happen was the NEW GOON squad, or as they are known now Non Grata spied on my nation..so they knew I wasn't in fighting shape

I didn't know that gather intel spy ops can detect covid. Quick, someone call the WHO!

3 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

If I decide to come back it will be with one goal in mind, to make not an alliance, but a collective with a goal of having the ENTIRE NG alliance go dark.

Okay, but you're going to have to join a queue.

5 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Did your alliance not tell you they were going to war?  If not this is on them.  If they did this is on you.  I do not see how you can blame NG for fighting  wars the same way they have always been fought.  Did you forget how things work here? 

He, like everyone else in the alliance was pinged on discord, via in game message and alliance announcement. Maybe I should have had the CIA track him down and personally serve him a notice. 

5 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I am very sorry your alliance leadership did not prep you for their war or make sure you had the funds needed to fight.

At least attempt to make a somewhat reasonable lie. Every member of the alliance had at least 10 days notice that we could be going to war any day. (from the day the war started to the day we entered cba to check the dates atm) That includes discord pings, private messages, alliance announcements ect ect. If you read you’d see he thought he was in peace mode.  (not sure how that happens maybe due to a Covid fever dream?)

6 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

Y'all thought you were cute going after a nation that hasn't done a damned thing...what was it worth to you? Was it worth this game dying? I hope so!

You say you haven't done a damned thing and then act like this world will be less alive without you? Hmm..

Hello friends and you are my friends. It has been a while, hasn't it? I went dark after the Bi Polar war only to be resurrected, as a Phoenix.

Sorry you were resurrected? 

The issue is that I have been doing my Tech Deals, wracking up money only to have this terrible war get in my way...oh, right and also I contracted COVID right as Killer Turtle got in the war.

Let’s not forget your alliance declared this war. They could have stayed out. They had to prove something because they couldn’t handle a little trolling.

[ooc] sorry you have Covid![/ooc]

Non Grata spied on my nation..so they knew I wasn't in fighting shape and then they sicced a war criminal (Gatherum) on me and destroyed any chance of my nation being a economic powerhouse I had hoped to be. When I asked for Reparations for the War Criminals actions and to immediately be peaced out of the unjust war my Alliance bumbled and busted around and I got a middle finger from Non Grata

Yeah about that…you’re in an alliance who declared an aggressive war. You should have been prepared beforehand. Any attack on you is a result of your leadership’s poor planning in declaring an unnecessary aggressive war. Just so you know. No leniency was going to be shown after your AA leadership acted like fools. /side note NG wanted to offer you peace due to your situation but instead chose to continue the attacks because of your AA. Might want to talk to your leadership…

this game is dying and it's on trolls and griefers like NG.

Oh no big bad NG killing the game by defending their allies…oh no who will stop them? 

If I decide to come back it will be with one goal in mind, to make not an alliance, but a collective with a goal of having the ENTIRE NG alliance go dark. This is my warning, this is my message. Y'all thought you were cute going after a nation that hasn't done a damned thing...what was it worth to you? Was it worth this game dying? I hope so!

I’m going to give you some advice. Formally surrender. Delete. Walk away. Never come back. I think that would be a good path for you at this junction. And if you come back for NG, just be prepared to post another rant about how awful it is when they curbstomp you. That is all. Or at the least join a better AA.

Edited by A1ph4 0m3ga

Get off CN if you cant handle the heat. Did they not have wars back in the "old days"? lol

Crying about war is just sad and pitiful.

[ooc]I hope you do recover from covid.[/ooc]

Edited by JadenStar10

3 hours ago, James Maximus said:

He, like everyone else in the alliance was pinged on discord, via in game message and alliance announcement. Maybe I should have had the CIA track him down and personally serve him a notice. 

At least attempt to make a somewhat reasonable lie. Every member of the alliance had at least 10 days notice that we could be going to war any day. (from the day the war started to the day we entered cba to check the dates atm) That includes discord pings, private messages, alliance announcements ect ect. If you read you’d see he thought he was in peace mode.  (not sure how that happens maybe due to a Covid fever dream?)

James, a lie would be me saying something I did not believe was true. It never occurred to me your entrance into this war was thought out or planned in advance.

Edited by Lyanna Mormont

On 7/25/2022 at 11:48 AM, SeaBeeGipson said:

Guy loses war. Blames everyone and everything but himself. The end.

So, me trying to end up in Peace Mode then? That was nothing? I'd like everyone to know I haven't launched a single counter attack homie...I didn't "Fight A War", I was attacked and when I explained that I had COVID I got launched on again...it is what it is though 🤷

On 7/25/2022 at 1:18 AM, KameraadLenin said:

I'm sorry your alliance declared war on our allies and you didn't manage to get into peace mode?

Yeah, thought I did..I also had a fever of 103F when I was doing it... stupid of me to assume people still had morals in this game 🤷

On 7/25/2022 at 1:41 AM, Talbrys said:

Doesn't sound like your nation will either, maybe leadership isn't for you friend.

I was FA Minister during a time that 2 treaties were signed and then before I left I thought my successor had things under control...weird how peoples words mean nothing these days, huh?

On 7/25/2022 at 9:10 AM, JadenStar10 said:

Get off CN if you cant handle the heat. Did they not have wars back in the "old days"? lol

Crying about war is just sad and pitiful.

[ooc]I hope you do recover from covid.[/ooc]

In the "Good Old Days", during one of the big wars I negotiated not just peace for a nation who had IRL issues with a GOON member AND I got him reparations due to him not suppose to be a target...again, way back when people had morals and IRL problems meant something...what happened?!