A Message from the former AgentOfChaos

On 7/25/2022 at 7:14 AM, James Maximus said:

He, like everyone else in the alliance was pinged on discord, via in game message and alliance announcement. Maybe I should have had the CIA track him down and personally serve him a notice. 

At least attempt to make a somewhat reasonable lie. Every member of the alliance had at least 10 days notice that we could be going to war any day. (from the day the war started to the day we entered cba to check the dates atm) That includes discord pings, private messages, alliance announcements ect ect. If you read you’d see he thought he was in peace mode.  (not sure how that happens maybe due to a Covid fever dream?)

Yes bud, but see I was almost certainly in peace mode but ultimately our FA person can't even negotiate something like White Peace between a nation and reparations for damage caused due to not being a willing participant... something as stated back in my day I was able to do..so yeah, I aired out dirty laundry cause Y'all would have allowed my nation to get dog piled and not done a damned thing about it except give me an occasional 10 day life line...I'm cool, homie. Like I said I'm coming back in 6 months time and then I'm going after griefers... people who feel my cause will help, if not well 🤷

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/25/2022 at 1:17 AM, Cydonian Knight said:

I hope you get well soon.

That said, all that happened to your nation is on your pathetic alliance and on them alone. Enjoy the fireworks on your way out

It is what it is homie..not many alliances are putting out there best in recruitment. When I started this nation 6 months ago I was only contacted by 3 alliances...two I wouldn't have considered due to personal issues I had with their former management back in the day..I'm not logging back in till I delete and 6 months go by.. be well though 

On 7/25/2022 at 1:17 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

Sir, your alliance, The Killer Turtle Brigade, declared war on CCC. No one made them do that, they chose to enter a global conflict. I am very sorry your alliance leadership did not prep you for their war or make sure you had the funds needed to fight.

Non Grata is currently at war with several alliances in defense of our friends, NATO, FTW, and CCC. We have treaties with them and those treaties mean we are honor bound to defend them. Your alliance also has allies and treaties. I am sure they are coming soon to defend you. Your treaties are listed on your alliance nation bio. 

If you would like to leave The Killer Turtle Brigade and join our POW camp (Bear Force One), post your surrender on the surrender thread, agree to not enter into the war again or aid anyone on your side, Non Grata will accept your surrender and the war will stop. 

(OOC - I am sorry you have Covid, I had it and it was awful. Took a long time to recover. I hope your recovery goes smoothly and you feel better soon.)

Lol and what, homie...go into Anarchy cause my troops are to low? Have my improvements sacked? Nah, I will come home in 6 months and be in peace mode till I have a sizeable warchest and enough nukes to send the uncaring sociopath y'all sent at me to deletion..🤷

On 7/25/2022 at 2:21 AM, nishiyoshi_mha said:

So are you referring to GOONS v1.0 or 2.0? If you were referring to 2.0 then NG's predecessors poison and ifok are older than 2.0. 

Regardless, I don't think that comparison is fair or makes any sense.

I hope you don't leave the game. CN could use some more FA folks and I'm sorry your alliance didn't take better care of you. 

It's cool homie...I will be back in 6 months after deletion to form what will tentatively be named "G00D Grief"..the name should speak for itself what it's mission statement is gonna be 😉

On 7/25/2022 at 2:21 AM, nishiyoshi_mha said:

So are you referring to GOONS v1.0 or 2.0? If you were referring to 2.0 then NG's predecessors poison and ifok are older than 2.0. 

I hope you don't leave the game. CN could use some more FA folks and I'm sorry your alliance didn't take better care of you. 

Also I was around for GOONs 1 and 2 but I forget the nation and alliance I was in WAY early on in the game...either way they were nasty fellows

On 7/25/2022 at 5:02 AM, Bionic redhead said:

I didn't know that gather intel spy ops can detect covid. Quick, someone call the WHO!

Okay, but you're going to have to join a queue.

I told the war criminal who attacked me what happened...he didn't care, he continued to bomb me and raze my lands...that is when I decided my current course of action...see you on the other side, homie 😉

On 7/25/2022 at 7:32 AM, Canik said:

You say you haven't done a damned thing and then act like this world will be less alive without you? Hmm..

That is correct...I explained my situation to the war criminal who attacked me and he continued to bomb me and raze my land...my point is that behavior such as this wasn't common place back when I was playing, you attacked someone who wasn't a viable target..even during a world war as soon as you were made aware you offered White Peace and Reparations..I, as FA Minister, had negotiated such deals. 🤷

3 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

Lol and what, homie...go into Anarchy cause my troops are to low? Have my improvements sacked? Nah, I will come home in 6 months and be in peace mode till I have a sizeable warchest and enough nukes to send the uncaring sociopath y'all sent at me to deletion..🤷

You're going to nuke us? Oh no, how terrible.

4 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

It's cool homie...I will be back in 6 months after deletion to form what will tentatively be named "G00D Grief"..the name should speak for itself what it's mission statement is gonna be 😉

Why wait?

You should go ahead and re-roll now, so we don't have to wait as long to stomp you back into the ground. 

[OOC: Hope you kick the 'Vid soon!! Sucks to miss out on this glorious conflict due to illness.]

On 7/25/2022 at 7:21 AM, nishiyoshi_mha said:

True.

Wars need consideration.

I think I am one of the most experienced in the game, true, I do move around a bit, please do not criticise a master player.

Many talk about the good old days but have no idea further back than a week

SE is no place to talk about how great a player thinks she is.

It is governed by a few people that have sat around  for too many rounds and sucked on teets too long.

The real game is elsewhere.

Find it

4 hours ago, Caustic said:

This whole thread just has the reek of ex MCXA lmao

Perhaps.

They were never spot on imo but I respect them for what they gave to the game rather than what others thought they detracted.

They still have my full support if required.

6 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

6 months of saving.

Good luck sir.

Some people have warchests that will last them for years.

7 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

I told the war criminal who attacked me what happened...he didn't care, he continued to bomb me and raze my lands...that is when I decided my current course of action...see you on the other side, homie 😉

That monster.... can I have your spot in your trade circle though? I mean, how dare that monster.

9 hours ago, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

....you do know that you can surrender, go to Bear Force One for the duration of the war, then buy soldiers, leave peace mode, run your nation like normal? Once you surrender, the attacks stop. 

Also....how do your improvements get sacked? 🤔

Post surrender here: 

Join this alliance: https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=16853

On 7/24/2022 at 10:08 PM, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

this game use to mean something

It's a game. It was never meant to mean anything more than a way to spend free time and enjoy some camaraderie.

On 7/24/2022 at 10:08 PM, SyfenJoynicThe32nd said:

this game is dying and it's on trolls and griefers like NG

I may think NG as a whole is poo poo on a stick, but they're not the reason the game is dying, they're just a symptom.

3 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

It's a game. It was never meant to mean anything more than a way to spend free time and enjoy some camaraderie.

I may think NG as a whole is poo poo on a stick, but they're not the reason the game is dying, they're just a symptom.

If your idea of "symptom" is having one of the most active communities left in CN? Then yes, spot on.

You know if this guy had just come here and acted like an adult.  Saying I am ill I am looking for a way out of this war can anybody help out, he might have got somewhere.  Instead, we have ranting, threats, complaining and now the word Homie nonstop.  I think anyone who has spent any time here know that is not the way to act.  

30 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

You know if this guy had just come here and acted like an adult.  Saying I am ill I am looking for a way out of this war can anybody help out, he might have got somewhere.  Instead, we have ranting, threats, complaining and now the word Homie nonstop.  I think anyone who has spent any time here know that is not the way to act.  

9 minutes after he started the thread, I offered him surrender terms lol

15 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

9 minutes after he started the thread, I offered him surrender terms lol

2 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

This is honestly the funniest thing I've read in awhile. This war is the best. 

You can surrender and not fight, big dawg. Or, y'know, keep crying that your alliance has left you unprepared. 

He has joined BF1 but hasn't posted a surrender yet. Maybe remind him to follow all through so the hostilities against his nation end?