A Message from the former AgentOfChaos

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Caustic said:

If your idea of "symptom" is having one of the most active communities left in CN? Then yes, spot on.

That's not how symptoms work, but anyways, I've never disputed NG's activity level. In fact, I actually respect that NG (really Lyanna) has been able to maintain such a high aid slot usage level while the rest of your allies' financial networks collapse.

13 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

....you do know that you can surrender, go to Bear Force One for the duration of the war, then buy soldiers, leave peace mode, run your nation like normal? Once you surrender, the attacks stop. 

Also....how do your improvements get sacked? 🤔

Post surrender here: 

Join this alliance: https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=16853

I like it when people's posts validate the idea I have of them.

Classy, Lyanna. 👍

On 7/27/2022 at 11:15 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

Also....how do your improvements get sacked? 🤔

I think he's referring to losing enough infrastructure to tank population? After all, negative improvement slots can be a roadblock to improvement swapping without decommissioning something.  Looking at his nation, there may be problems with whatever economics guide he's following.

11 hours ago, Hob Dobson said:

I think he's referring to losing enough infrastructure to tank population? After all, negative improvement slots can be a roadblock to improvement swapping without decommissioning something.  Looking at his nation, there may be problems with whatever economics guide he's following.

It's extremely generous and good natured of you to even hint that The Kittensoft Turtle Bumblers may have guides or help their nations in any way.