A Non Grata Declaration

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kerschbs said:

I know you’ve never been a patient man, but this is a marathon not a sprint. What happens the first few days doesn’t make a difference, we’re in this for the long haul.

Deus Vult.

You're mistaken if you think I'm impatient, I can be perfectly patient. The reason this became a marathon was because one of your former allies decided to not participate in your meatshield relay which set back your plans and now you're out of pawns to play that leaves only the bishops to make their move.

Deus vult indeed.

25 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Took you long enough.

No need to be offended on our behalf.  We are perfectly capable of feeling disappointed/let down by others.  In this case, we are pleased.

Thank you for your concern!

o/ Glitter Gang

4 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You're mistaken if you think I'm impatient, I can be perfectly patient. The reason this became a marathon was because one of your former allies decided to not participate in your meatshield relay which set back your plans and now you're out of pawns to play that leaves only the bishops to make their move.

Deus vult indeed.

We’re bishops now? Upgraded.

3 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

MutedFaith is my hero, he charged NPO solo.... 🤡

Silly bastard was making dinner and completely ignored the post time 😂

Just now, GearHead said:

No need to be offended on our behalf.  We are perfectly capable of feeling disappointed/let down by others.  In this case, we are pleased.

Thank you for your concern!

o/ Glitter Gang

Just wasn't expecting Legion or Sparta to be able to get onto the field far quicker than Non Grata. In the past, that'd be cause for concern.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Deus vult indeed.

12 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Was honestly expecting that you'd reform that RAGE alliance to be honest.

Thought about it, but effort doesn't seem to be in high demand in this world beyond collecting the bad statistics, not casualties.

11 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I mean if you were retroactively declaring in defense of Fark dating back a year or so ago when DBDC raided this would at least make sense. You could've at least spun that one, this is just weak.

I can't speak to our allies CB, merely defending them from the agressive actions of DBDC over and over again. It is unfortunate that NPO has to be on the same side as them, there is not much point to growing that upper tier unless they plan on hitting DBDC one day.

I for one can't wait for them to do so, it's really useful they are getting us to weaken DBDC and friends upper tier in the first place ironically enough.

6 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Just wasn't expecting Legion or Sparta to be able to get onto the field far quicker than Non Grata. In the past, that'd be cause for concern.

You know, before recently I actually would have agreed with you, especially from an outside perspective.  Thankfully I'm able to speak to the intentionality of it rather than a sign of who's more competent/loyal/whatever.  :)

1 minute ago, GearHead said:

You know, before recently I actually would have agreed with you, especially from an outside perspective.  Thankfully I'm able to speak to the intentionality of it rather than a sign of who's more competent/loyal/whatever.  :)

Indeed, they didn't pull an IRON / Coalition of Cowards moment, which is commendable.

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

Indeed, they didn't pull an IRON / Coalition of Cowards moment, which is commendable.

Point me to a single war where we haven't literally been frontline lmao. So bitter that we threw you out, even after all this time? You really should move on.

4 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

This was never an option and I think everyone knew that. 

There are a lot of rustled Jimmies on our entry though, it’s nice to know people care. 

Just now, kerschbs said:

This was never an option and I think everyone knew that. 

There are a lot of rustled Jimmies on our entry though, it’s nice to know people care. 

Indeed, although you guys definitely took your time. The important thing is that you turned up which is what matters in the end.

3 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Indeed, although you guys definitely took your time. The important thing is that you turned up which is what matters in the end.

It's the 4th of July weekend, most of NG was black out drunk.