Jump to content

LSF incoming!


Recommended Posts

I have been asked to make the following announcement for the LSF who clearly can't be bothered with you.

LSF activates it's MDP in defense of UCR and declares war on doomsphere. That is all.

-Piley Commissar of Defense

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to ask, is the only active nation going to remove himself from the self imposed anarchy before attempting to launch a war? Or are they just pretending like they're going to do something?

 

To bring back an old phrase....

Lolcommies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wobblies said:

I have been asked to make the following announcement for the LSF who clearly can't be bothered with you.

-Piley Commissar of Defense

Apparently they can’t be bothered with anything.  
 

When can we expect your DoW on behalf of you other Red Alert ally as well?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, James Maximus said:

Al is breathing life into this world one dead AA at a time, and I hear he scored 4 touchdowns in a single game. 

4 touchdowns in a single high school football game to be exact hahha

 

(Add Al Bundy football gif when I'm on my computer next haha)

 

Al Bundy 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think it works that way, firstly the leader of LSF claims to be protected by Socialist Workers Front and NOT the Union of Communist Republics and even then, you are a member of UCR and not LSF, where is your proof of this announcement?

 

N5aTvOP.png

 

Oh, and obligatory: They appear to have kept themselves in a state of Anarchy without declaring war. This is an impressive feat. Are you trying to get your "friends" killed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All you weirdos complaining about proper procedure are gonna be real shocked once you manage to figure out what the "LS" in "LSF" stands for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I don't think it works that way, firstly the leader of LSF claims to be protected by Socialist Workers Front and NOT the Union of Communist Republics and even then, you are a member of UCR and not LSF, where is your proof of this announcement?

 

N5aTvOP.png

 

Oh, and obligatory: They appear to have kept themselves in a state of Anarchy without declaring war. This is an impressive feat. Are you trying to get your "friends" killed?

I guess you just skipped the part where it clearly says they are part of the red alert treaty.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wobblies said:

I guess you just skipped the part where it clearly says they are part of the red alert treaty.

 

Point still stands, where is the proof that you have the authority to post this announcement? Don't bury the lead.

 

When will we be expecting the "individual declarations of war" by COMECON and the Socialist Workers Front, and further to this, will you be posting those "on behalf" of these sovereign entities without proof that they consented?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Point still stands, where is the proof that you have the authority to post this announcement? Don't bury the lead.

 

 

Forgive me if I'm wrong but you are not concerned in the matter. It is being addressed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but you are not concerned in the matter. It is being addressed.

Noone cares, tell your guys to fight before encouraging others.

Edited by paul711
Mispell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's no doubt that this announcement is legitimate just as there's absolutely no doubt that no one left in LSF actually cares about the outcome  even slightly. I'd be amazed if anyone's even bothered to log in daily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/30/2022 at 1:46 AM, Lord Hershey said:

We will have to verify with LSF in-game to confirm the validity of this announcement since LSF can't be bothered to post in here.

I hereby verify that I'm opening up my giant warchest :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I don't think it works that way, firstly the leader of LSF claims to be protected by Socialist Workers Front and NOT the Union of Communist Republics and even then, you are a member of UCR and not LSF, where is your proof of this announcement?

 

N5aTvOP.png

 

Oh, and obligatory: They appear to have kept themselves in a state of Anarchy without declaring war. This is an impressive feat. Are you trying to get your "friends" killed?

 

LSF has no leaders btw.

 

Quote

They appear to have kept themselves in a state of Anarchy without declaring war.

Is cause I'm role playing an anarchist nation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...