LSF incoming!

20 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

They are still in a peace build, haven't got a full trade circle, don't have any major wonders outside of a SDI, still in DEFCON 5 and well... you get the picture.

961,434 Attacking + 1,094,968 Defending = 2,056,402 Casualties

The only stats that matter, and I've never owned nukes, and I've always been a small nation.

Edited by shwampy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Canik said:

Have fun stomping those Doom noobs, Piley. I see you are so far!

Ya couldn't hit a nation with any tech, even after my invite to fill my last defensive slot... I guess I'll have to visit him myself....

Al

8 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Ya couldn't hit a nation with any tech, even after my invite to fill my last defensive slot... I guess I'll have to visit him myself....

Al

Those nations had too much infra and needed to be trimmed, I'm not going anywhere Bundy except down diddy down down. See you soon!

6 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Those nations had too much infra and needed to be trimmed, I'm not going anywhere Bundy except down diddy down down. See you soon!

Every UCR nation has too much infra and too much tech.

Don't worry, it'll all be trimmed.

450k NS gone so far. And we're just getting started. Enjoy demilitarization. 

Edited by firingline

13 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Looking forward to it! 

So far my opponents have been pretty uninspiring, apart from the one dictator type who likes to nuke nations that don't have, or support, nukes, I think he's scared of a a fair fight ;)

4 hours ago, shwampy said:

So far my opponents have been pretty uninspiring, apart from the one dictator type who likes to nuke nations that don't have, or support, nukes, I think he's scared of a a fair fight ;)

hahaha your fighting two of my newbies haha glad your 12 year old nation can cause a little more damage than they can hahaha

12 years and no nukes, well that just your own fault....

Al

12 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

hahaha your fighting two of my newbies haha glad your 12 year old nation can cause a little more damage than they can hahaha

12 years and no nukes, well that just your own fault....

Al

it's a principled stance 😎 and my nation is over 15 years old 🧓

4 hours ago, shwampy said:

I heard the benevolent dictator doesn’t discriminate nations based on whether they support nukes or not, he just nukes them all. ;)

19 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

I heard the benevolent dictator doesn’t discriminate nations based on whether they support nukes or not, he just nukes them all. ;)

😅