The best bits of the war that dane0 started so far.

citizenkane

5 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Ha! Velocity doesn't have a deep man's voice. He's just a baby.

You have beautiful ooc southern twang. 

@Smitty256, you’ve literally never even heard my voice before

@Lyanna Mormont, last I checked, you don’t have a voice?

-All Love,

RollVelocity

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Velocity said:

-All Love,

RollVelocity

Velocity, you're 12 remember? Baby Voice.

17 hours ago, Velocity said:

-All Love,

RollVelocity

What kind of crack are you smoking? We have literally spoken on voice chat before.

19 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Multi-Fandom ○ Imagine & Things ○ — Werewolf !Arthur Morgan Headcanons

Howdy partner, that's a mighty fine story you got there. I don't suppose you have anything on the topic of 'Redemption'? You see, myself and the OP might benefit greatly from such a tale- and she does love her fables, perhaps something on that topic might encourage them to re-assess present circumstances and how they got there. Though I have little faith that they will read between the lines, as I know we have all tried in our own way.

I know you are still reading these forums citizenkane; you can keep your money as I sincerely doubt Mochi needs or even wants your assistance. Especially after learning that you 'just went along' during a group discussion to coup him which involved; Tiki; an allied leader and an un-allied foreign leader (who should be grateful that they remain nameless at present :)) with a view to installing you as the leader of COBRA. Kicking you out of the alliance is pretty much the only thing they've done right so far. 

As for myself? I can't change what has happened, I can only try to do right by my former comrades on both sides. People who have been afflicted by the consequences of my actions which started the chain of events months ago, culminating with the present scenario.  When I heard of the actions taken by my former associates to 'avenge me' I won't deny I was somewhat flattered that my friends would go to such lengths on my behalf.  However, things are never that simple and while the intentions of some were pure? The intentions of others were far from being so. Instead my name was nothing more than a convenient rallying cry for them to pursue their own vendettas and bury their intentions in my absent coattails. I wish there were enough expletives to relay how repulsed I am at this but there aren't so I'll leave it to your imaginations.

So I'll just make one thing crystal clear;  I did not ask anyone to avenge me. Hell, if I wanted revenge? I'd embark on that fools errand to get it myself, I don't need other people to fight my battles- especially one I didn't even ask for. Instead of revenge I opted to make amends with those who I have wronged, something I should have done bloody ages ago, long before this utter omnishambles started being co-opted by other people for their own ends and spreading faster than the speed of light into other corners of the internet which I frequent and ultimately causing a great deal of frustration and hurt for my friends.

I cannot speak for the other alliances in Boognish but I do know that the membership of COBRA are being mislead and told this war is being fought purely to avenge me. They are not being shown the full picture by the leadership, from what I gather they're lucky to get any kind of information or contact from high command.

To the current government of COBRA: Be honest with your people, lift the veil you use to conceal the reality of things and do right by them. If you don't? I will. They are fighting this war 'for me' afterall and if I don't want revenge then what exactly are they fighting for? If you deny them the full context then I will provide it freely and give them the chance to make a balanced judgement call instead of one built on half-truths.

To Boognish: Disband. The house I helped to build for us all (not you TFO) has morphed into a monstrosity that is beyond recognition. What was once a banner for us to stand proudly under in defense of our independence is now a distant memory that has long outlived its original purpose.

Disband. Vengeance is an idiot's game and you have lost it.

------

wait nvm disregard that massive wall of text, what I meant to say was props to @dane0for hypnotising everyone into 'defensively attacking' Non Grata to start this war. This is some true galaxybrained 5D chess stuff you pulled on us, well played! :psyduck:

This is just ridiculous. Johnny are you serious? 🤔

19 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Multi-Fandom ○ Imagine & Things ○ — Werewolf !Arthur Morgan Headcanons

Howdy partner, that's a mighty fine story you got there. I don't suppose you have anything on the topic of 'Redemption'? You see, myself and the OP might benefit greatly from such a tale- and she does love her fables, perhaps something on that topic might encourage them to re-assess present circumstances and how they got there. Though I have little faith that they will read between the lines, as I know we have all tried in our own way.

I know you are still reading these forums citizenkane; you can keep your money as I sincerely doubt Mochi needs or even wants your assistance. Especially after learning that you 'just went along' during a group discussion to coup him which involved; Tiki; an allied leader and an un-allied foreign leader (who should be grateful that they remain nameless at present :)) with a view to installing you as the leader of COBRA. Kicking you out of the alliance is pretty much the only thing they've done right so far. 

As for myself? I can't change what has happened, I can only try to do right by my former comrades on both sides. People who have been afflicted by the consequences of my actions which started the chain of events months ago, culminating with the present scenario.  When I heard of the actions taken by my former associates to 'avenge me' I won't deny I was somewhat flattered that my friends would go to such lengths on my behalf.  However, things are never that simple and while the intentions of some were pure? The intentions of others were far from being so. Instead my name was nothing more than a convenient rallying cry for them to pursue their own vendettas and bury their intentions in my absent coattails. I wish there were enough expletives to relay how repulsed I am at this but there aren't so I'll leave it to your imaginations.

So I'll just make one thing crystal clear;  I did not ask anyone to avenge me. Hell, if I wanted revenge? I'd embark on that fools errand to get it myself, I don't need other people to fight my battles- especially one I didn't even ask for. Instead of revenge I opted to make amends with those who I have wronged, something I should have done bloody ages ago, long before this utter omnishambles started being co-opted by other people for their own ends and spreading faster than the speed of light into other corners of the internet which I frequent and ultimately causing a great deal of frustration and hurt for my friends.

I cannot speak for the other alliances in Boognish but I do know that the membership of COBRA are being mislead and told this war is being fought purely to avenge me. They are not being shown the full picture by the leadership, from what I gather they're lucky to get any kind of information or contact from high command.

To the current government of COBRA: Be honest with your people, lift the veil you use to conceal the reality of things and do right by them. If you don't? I will. They are fighting this war 'for me' afterall and if I don't want revenge then what exactly are they fighting for? If you deny them the full context then I will provide it freely and give them the chance to make a balanced judgement call instead of one built on half-truths.

To Boognish: Disband. The house I helped to build for us all (not you TFO) has morphed into a monstrosity that is beyond recognition. What was once a banner for us to stand proudly under in defense of our independence is now a distant memory that has long outlived its original purpose.

Disband. Vengeance is an idiot's game and you have lost it.

------

wait nvm disregard that massive wall of text, what I meant to say was props to @dane0for hypnotising everyone into 'defensively attacking' Non Grata to start this war. This is some true galaxybrained 5D chess stuff you pulled on us, well played! :psyduck:

Johnny, I commend you for posting this. It takes a lot of courage to post something like this. It really says a lot about you. You could have double downed but you didn't. My respect for you has grown.