No Valentine from TPF

Kapleo

1AZxzSC-nIN3pCMlGmafGsQ.jpeg

As of today, TPF is no longer part of Boognish. Looking forward the make-up sex already. Those are wild.

Always in mind this is a game and we rolled together long enough to create friendships that go way beyond Planet Bob. We'll always hope for the best for you and yours.

Individual Boognish alliances are welcome to keep their individual treaties with TPF if they so desire.

o7 Boognish

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

1AZxzSC-nIN3pCMlGmafGsQ.jpeg

As of today, TPF is no longer part of Boognish. Looking forward the make-up sex already. Those are wild.

Always in mind this is a game and we rolled together long enough to create friendships that go way beyond Planet Bob. We'll always hope for the best for you and yours.

Individual Boognish alliances are welcome to keep their individual treaties with TPF if they so desire.

o7 Boognish

Kapleo, 

I wish you nothing but the best. Enjoy your new path. 

I am deeply saddened by the series of events that has lead to this result. We have spent many months working together as a team with TPF, we have fought side by side in many battles and had a great number of laughs and memories together. 

Ultimately though, if you do not feel that you feel at home with us any longer? I understand your decision to move on and forge your own path Kap. I'm not going to force you to reconsider or make any decisions that are not your own.

Instead, I wish you and TPF all the best going forward. Maybe one day we will meet again but sometimes these things are for the best.

Take care mate.

Sorry to see this, I know from experience a bloc member leaving is unpleasant for both sides. Good friendships and relations should remain and strengthen again given a little time though if my experience is any indication. Hope it's the same with you all. o/

16 minutes ago, Groucho Marx said:

I didn't think it was possible for y'all to be even lazier than you were in 2010, but yet here we are.

i dunno man you needed three dawgs to jump on me and you still got dropped

also: what was this vote you were discussing in the dow? I don't remember the salt that far back

Edited by defiled
salty

18 minutes ago, Groucho Marx said:

I didn't think it was possible for y'all to be even lazier than you were in 2010, but yet here we are.

I don't even know what's going on.  I'm just putting my feet up, relaxing, and enjoying being the best lazy !@#$% I can be.