ASHEN Imperial Proclamation establishing formal inheritance of the Francoist Tradition

20200819_122830.jpg

The Ashen Claws,

Recalls that, in the world of origin, the New Pacific Order was condemned by World Assembly Security Resolution #268 on Dec 04, 2018, for it's Francoist ideology, as follows:

Appalled by the narrative advanced by the NPO's ideology, "Francoism," which preaches distrusting certain individuals based on their origins and homes, rising far beyond reasonable security and to a level of unacceptable fear mongering used to justify the horrible conduct of the institutions of The Pacific

Furthermore, that the current government of the New Pacific Order, under reigning Emperor Lord of Darkness, sovereign of all the branches of worlds inhabited by the NPO, formally renounced Francoism and the Francoist tradition, having capitulated to the demands of the World Assembly Security Council,

Aware that His Majesty Ivan Moldavi, as first Cybernations Emperor of the New Pacific Order, should lawfully claim inheritance of the Francoist tradition, but is absent; and that of the three Orders he established, the New Pacific Order has capitulated, the New Polar Order has rejected Francoism, and the New Sith Order is defunct,

Recognizes therefore that the Ashen Claws clan is the only known organization to actively practice and endorse the Francoist tradition; and furthermore, Shade Captain Omegon_____, known also as Junkalunka and The Zigur, has 12 years of experience as a Francoist theorist, beginning with Global Despotism: Francoism in Decay, which accurately criticized the corruption of Pacifica and the old Hegemony, the issues underlying the inherent contradictions of the Continuum and it's eventual downfall,

That his experience as member of all three Orders of Ivan Moldavi, and direct service under Ivan Moldavi in the New Sith Order, provided a comprehensive perspective of the Francoist philosophy, and further ideological confrontation of the Mushroom Kingdom hegemony, Discussions regarding the impact of DBDC on hegemonic relations, and the establishment of Neo-Francoist Producerism in the Imperium of Supernova X,

Assert our claim to the Pacifican tradition being that NPO's officers have fled before our embassy and failed to counter our claim. We consider any counter-claim that might be made against ours to be invalid, and therefore we hold the rights to Pacifica's colours, Francoist ideology, and revolutionary history.

Signed,

The Zigur aka Junkalunka aka Omegon_____,

Imperator Emeritus of IAA, ISX, IRIS

shot_028.jpg

Edited by The Zigur

Francoism again rears its' heard, this time advanced by soldiers of the Ashen Claws, with a 90% winrate; absolute in the belief that we fight not only for our clan but the history of those who preceded us. Those who were once charged by the ambition and anger of unjust rejection, these emotions continue to fuel us today.

Edited by The Zigur

In the last few years, the "New Pacific Order" has reigned over the longest lasting hegemony in CN history. Let me ask you this. Is this because they have indeed established "Order from Peace?" Or is it because this world is in such decay that those worthy of offering conflict have long since left? I posit this: The peace of this world is the peace of death. Peace has cost them their strength, they reign over nothing more than a coalition of cowards and inactives.

What would Francos_Spain say should he see the sorry condition of the Order and it's realm today? One word comes to mind: pathetic. The officers are a collection of dusty boomers, presiding over nations logging in once every three days to collect taxes. The ignorance of their sycophant allies, seeking the favor of a corpse-empire, merely proves this.

Those who drove me from this world by force of numbers have not changed me. My hatred has merely sharpened, a weapon that has since laid low the numerous, far more capable adversaries since who have also tried to destroy me. This is what Francoism was always about. The Francoist cares not about whether he is called [ooo]fascist[/ooc]; rather, he says, "do something about it!"

I could debate Francoist theory. I could challenge any of their "heroes" to a duel in my new world, their low-IQ !@#$ters cannot do this either. They will instead say "why can't you fight us in this world?" This world, which punishes the bold who seek conflict, that rewards the coward who hides behind treaty-web and coalitions.

For the Neo-Francoists reading this today, know that these unworthy despots, like Moo and his allies in 2008, are mere symptoms of corruption, unworthy of our respect or even our accepting their right to exist. They may rule over their corpse empire for a time. The real Francoist literally fights a war every day. And therein lies our immortality.

Your move NPO. Will you try to stamp out the real Francoists in our new world? Or will you cower and die of age in your skeleton empire, your claim as the heirs of the August Revolution rightfully denied?

Edited by The Zigur

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Your move NPO. Will you try to stamp out the real Francoists in our new world? Or will you cower and die of age in your skeleton empire, your claim as the heirs of the August Revolution rightfully denied?

How can they? You are in peace mode. 

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

How can they? You are in peace mode. 

He means in his dumb game that he somehow hasn't been banned for constantly advertising. He literally just has a nation so he can pretend to post "in character." 

My nation is bill-locked, and even if it weren't, their officers hide behind the masses of nations belonging to their undead hegemony, a stagnant array of bloated nations unable and unwilling to commit to any ambition. They endure through mere inertia. This is the only environment they can thrive in. They do not have the strength of will and intellect to forge new empires in new worlds, like Ivan did in ages past.

So...just popping in here to point out that I was never a Francoist and never supported it beyond its use as a tool for manipulating the masses.  I’m sorry that some have evidently drunk too much of the kool-aid over the years but it is definitely not okay to be considered an OOC fascist under any circumstances in my opinion.  Keep it IC kids.

Also, hello.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

16 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

So...just popping in here to point out that I was never a Francoist and never supported it beyond its use as a tool for manipulating the masses.  I’m sorry that some have evidently drunk too much of the kool-aid over the years but it is definitely not okay to be considered an OOC fascist under any circumstances in my opinion.  Keep it IC kids.

Also, hello.

Well, I wasn't expecting you to make an appearance. Also, hello.

18 hours ago, Ivan Moldavi said:

Also, hello.

Now its a party.  All we need now is that guy from GATO who used to try and organize the none nations.  Also, hello Ivan, welcome to the end of days. 

27 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Now its a party.  All we need now is that guy from GATO who used to try and organize the none nations.  Also, hello Ivan, welcome to the end of days. 

Walford has long departed unfortunately, he was an.....interesting fellow. 

Seeing as Ivan has already posted, I believe we can put the Franco matter to rest Junka. 

On 9/1/2020 at 3:36 PM, kerschbs said:

Walford has long departed unfortunately, he was an.....interesting fellow. 

Seeing as Ivan has already posted, I believe we can put the Franco matter to rest Junka. 

Yes Walford that is the name.  Was always fun stumbling on one his nests of none alliances and smashing them.  Ah the good old days of coups, none plots, color politics, spies, nuke rogues and building empires.  

On 8/31/2020 at 2:31 PM, Ivan Moldavi said:

Also, hello.

Worrying whether someone thinks you are [ooc]fascist[/ooc] is weakness. Regardless, since you are perhaps the only other person to make a valid claim to the inheritance of Franco, as stated in OP, and you here cede it, I am thrilled to maintain my claim without opposition.

Edited by The Zigur

The internet was once a frontier of the unknown. The revolution of 2003 was a glittering gem of this frontier, an event almost unthinkable today, when a generation of people rose up uncontrolled by large companies to forge their own future. I came upon this, a naive Native Hawaiian, in 2007. I learned so much then.

All these years later, the internet isn't the same as when I discovered it. It is thoroughly controlled, people today expected to adhere to the rules. Rules set by giant corporations and media monopolies. A decade ago we sought to establish Order from our own reason. Now Order seems imposed by those who never fought upon the frontiers of the Internet.

The frontiers are disappearing. I, Junkalunka, the Last of the Francoists, have spoken. The NPO has so easily cast aside their history. But maybe it will be remembered by a few, that once, we were here.

Edited by The Zigur