Treaty web

Alexio15

Howdy folks I am updating the RIA treaty web and since no one bothers to update the wiki, can all of you post your treaties here please. I can update the web and then re-release to everyone so this game can have an active treaty web.

2 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Howdy folks I am updating the RIA treaty web and since no one bothers to update the wiki, can all of you post your treaties here please. I can update the web and then re-release to everyone so this game can have an active treaty web.

That's going to be a lot of lines on one side. Not sure my PC will be able to handle it.

UCR Foreign Relations:

RED ALERT MDOAP Bloc-

UCR - SWF - LSF - COMECON

ODOAP-

GATO

RIA

Military Treaty - Level Not Disclosed-

Old Guard

NOR

All UCR related wiki pages are kept up to date by the UCR gov, but we'll try to keep you updated if things change

19 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

It would be easier, I imagine, for some alliances to write down who they are not in a relationship with (for the sake of space).

Since that's what folks really wanna know.

Anyways.

For COBRA-

We invite you to come find out.

COBRA-War.png

I'd like to second this suggestion. Given that any attempt to draw a web of all the treaties will show a mangled mess and reveal how incoherent everyone's FA policy actually is.

Just now, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'd like to second this suggestion. Given that any attempt to draw a web of all the treaties will show a mangled mess and reveal how incoherent everyone's FA policy actually is.

I'm just excited for 
m30v0gdbs5ui1lco504g.jpg

On 6/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

My policy is pretty coherent.

I drew it in crayons and everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Name dropping me like that LLW... I need to do some more research, been trying to find something that will make it easy to build and maintain and so far I've come up dry, hoping I can figure something out and maybe get something built that can less rely on one person to maintain. More to come hopefully over the next few weeks...