Davey Jones meets his Maker

I am happy to announce the Christian Coalition of Countries new treaty with the Pirates of the Parrot Order! :awesome:

[quote][center][img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac316/ArekkusuTheGreat/Blue_Jeru_Cross2d.png[/img][img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1548/officialflag450x250.png[/img]

[b][size="4"]Davey Jones meets his Maker[/size][/b][/center]

Preamble:

The parties known as the Christian Coalition of Nations and the Pirates of the Parrot Order come forth today in the name of friendship, cooperation, and above all…living the good life the only way we know how.

Article I: Peace is a Virtue

The signatories of this treaty hereby agree not to convert their others’ members, nor force the others to walk to plank, unless of course it is Wes or we are speaking of. If either signatory should break this pact of trust then the situation shall be talked to over a goblet of wine or a mug of grog until the situation is handle appropriately.

Article II: Intelligence , A Highly Needed Asset

If one signatory comes across any information that may be deemed vital or important to know, they must agree to share that information post-haste in the hopes to prevent booty from being stolen or churches being sacked

Article III: Aid Because We All Need Some Lovin’

At any time, either signatory may request aid for anything that includes, but is not limited, to buying more rum and crosses and/or blowing certain heretics out of the water. If for whatever reason a signatory should deny the other such aid, they must provide a reason as to why and is recommended to attempt to coordinate their ships to try and send aid as soon as possible

Article IV: Termination When Christ Can Not Compel The Sins of Pillaging

At any time, either signatory may blow holes in this treaty to show their dissatisfaction to it. If this happens, 48hours notice must be given to the other in hopes that a peaceful, Christian solution can be made. Article I stays in effect for an additional 120 hours after the treaty is canceled.

Signed for the Christian Coalition of Countries:
Chancellor: Exodus
Vice Chancellor: Bolak
Minister of Defense: Les Paul Supreme
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Wes the Wise
Minister of Internal Affairs: Charmander

Signed for the Pirates of the Parrot Order:
Captain- Lurunin
Commander of War- SpliceVW
Commander of IA- general abmenaj
Commander of Recruitment- angus kahn[/quote]

Edited by Xander the Great

o/ CCC
o/ us

this has probly been in the works for a year and a half now so it's nice to see a bit of progress :)

edit: oh and of course, blame Charmander

Edited by Lurunin

Used to be much closer with PPO back in the day, but congratulations on the new treaty guys!

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1318954830' post='2827960']
Definitely did a double take on the OP.

Congrats.
[/quote]

Seconded.

Edited by Balder

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1318954887' post='2827961']
Used to be much closer with PPO back in the day, but congratulations on the new treaty guys!
[/quote]

thanks old friend, and you know where we are if you ever want to chat up again, nothing stoppin ya :wub:

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1318954830' post='2827960']
Definitely did a double take on the OP.

Congrats.
[/quote]

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1318962415' post='2828023']
Same here.
[/quote]

Same thing here, then when I saw the CCC flag I thought "CCC-NG treaty!?!?" Then I saw the PPO flag :P

Congratulations to our close friends at CCC.

o/PPO & CCC

I'm still trying to figure out which one represents Davey Jones...

Sings....We are the pirates who don't do anything....we just stay at home and lie around.....
I guess I'll go walk the plank now....