Guess Who's Back?

Sephiroth

161_V_for_Vendetta_Wallpaper.jpg

SNX has continued to harass our Brown Team brothers in the LPC even though we were enough to let them have white peace and let everything since then slide.

After a member of SNX attacked aNiMaLz, Junka made clear he considers aNiMaLz valid targets in a  public statement; showing he supports the actions of the member who declared on them. SNX is now an open target for the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. Despite being given so many chances, Junka has consistently chose to be an enemy of the Libertarian Party and everything we represent.

He calls others barbarians, when its him who is the savage who does not under the Non-Aggression Principe among Brown Team nations. He's spilt blood from Brown Team members to often or me to see him as a true member of the team.

SNX will burn to the ground for choosing to continue making an enemy of us, they'll just be burnt down more thoroughly this time.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

161_V_for_Vendetta_Wallpaper.jpg

SNX has continued to harass our Brown Team brothers in the LPC even though we were enough to let them have white peace and let everything since then slide.

After a member of SNX attacked aNiMaLz, Junka made clear he considers aNiMaLz valid targets in a  public statement; showing he supports the actions of the member who declared on them. SNX is now an open target for the Libertarian Party of Cybernations. Despite being given so many chances, Junka has consistently chose to be an enemy of the Libertarian Party and everything we represent.

He calls others barbarians, when its him who is the savage who does not under the Non-Aggression Principe among Brown Team nations. He's spilt blood from Brown Team members to often or me to see him as a true member of the team.

SNX will burn to the ground for choosing to continue making an enemy of us, they'll just be burnt down more thoroughly this time.

OMG you never beat SNX you was lucky that real alliances was at war with SNX at the same time as you, WHY dont you and SNX stay at war forget peace and just remain at war and leave it at that.

We have been declared on by Monsters University, and this move by Sephiroth is in obvious support of them. Being too afraid to confront the aid drop by Stonewall14 to Chae Yeong, Sephiroth has elected to repeat history and launch another terrorist attack against the Imperium. This will not be tolerated and we will use every means available to us to make our enemy's existence a living hell.

Supernova X formally recognizes the Goon Order of Neighbourly Slapping as a legitimate alliance and will ensure Chae Yeong is properly funded in his war against Animalz.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

I specifically recall Tywin disavowing the actions of someone he publicly referred to as a ghost. But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a decent narrative.

Now you've been around long enough to know that you never assume Methrage can:

1. Read

2. Comprehend what he read if he manages to get that far. 

2 hours ago, kingzog said:

I specifically recall Tywin disavowing the actions of someone he publicly referred to as a ghost. But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a decent narrative.

Ain't no fairy tale like a Meth-y fairy tale.

In that treaty thread he was raving about how aNiMaLz are valid targets as well, so if they kicked that member it wasn't for attacking aNiMaLz and Junka supported what he did.

Junka has since edited all his posts in there and I didn't bother quoting ahead of time because I didn't care very much about providing proof for those who would find something else to nitpick over. An ally was attacked and Junka voiced approval for what the nation did rather than urge his members not to attack. Also he has been begging for war near constantly since the last one by constantly trying to influence events to the disadvantage of aNiMaLz even when we have peace.

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

In that treaty thread he was raving about how aNiMaLz are valid targets as well, so if they kicked that member it wasn't for attacking aNiMaLz and Junka supported what he did.

Junka has since edited all his posts in there and I didn't bother quoting ahead of time because I didn't care very much about providing proof for those who would find something else to nitpick over. An ally was attacked and Junka voiced approval for what the nation did rather than urge his members not to attack. Also he has been begging for war near constantly since the last one by constantly trying to influence events to the disadvantage of aNiMaLz even when we have peace.

Meth, he wasn't a member, he was a ghost, a ghost who is tech farming for MU at a rate of 6/300, who has been removed twice from the SNX AA, he was also briefly on the Non Grata AA, so you may want to chase them up on this. This is no more contrived than any other CB, but it's much worse as you actually seem to believe it. 

9 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Meth, he wasn't a member, he was a ghost, a ghost who is tech farming for MU at a rate of 6/300, who has been removed twice from the SNX AA, he was also briefly on the Non Grata AA, so you may want to chase them up on this. This is no more contrived than any other CB, but it's much worse as you actually seem to believe it. 

Methrage is a habitual liar, here's a screenshot of him scheming against us back in May

XM6tSSYl.jpg

We have better things to do than chase him around CN if we don't have to, but he has a perpetual fit of jealousy for me and my alliance and we will probably never be rid of him completely.

16 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Junka can control who is able to be on the AA and I was told he was a member when he attacked. How long he was a member didn't matter, Junka's rhetoric about aNiMaLz being valid targets rather than condemn attacking aNiMaLz is why we're hitting them.

Whether SNX's membership policies so lax somebody could be accepted into the alliance without being considered a "real" member doesn't really matter, Junka choosing to try inciting more violence against aNiMaLz rather than apologize or explain to me why he didn't feel responsible does..His rhetoric did not reflect a leader who was opposed to aNiMaLz being attacked.

Also Junka posting very old communications of us discussing some kind of silent peace which has nothing to do the current situation just means I won't discuss peace with him at all this time.

Edited by Sephiroth

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

You're correct in that SNX is not interested in discussing peace at this time. In fact this war will most likely continue as long as the monsters Inc front does, since we are part of the coalition.

How about no peace ever, all this fighting - peace -fighting - peace- fighting is pretty boring just stay at war and never stop 

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Junka can control who is able to be on the AA and I was told he was a member when he attacked. How long he was a member didn't matter, Junka's rhetoric about aNiMaLz being valid targets rather than condemn attacking aNiMaLz is why we're hitting them.

Whether SNX's membership policies so lax somebody could be accepted into the alliance without being considered a "real" member doesn't really matter, Junka choosing to try inciting more violence against aNiMaLz rather than apologize or explain to me why he didn't feel responsible does..His rhetoric did not reflect a leader who was opposed to aNiMaLz being attacked.

Also Junka posting very old communications of us discussing some kind of silent peace which has nothing to do the current situation just means I won't discuss peace with him at all this time.

He was never approved, I haven't checked their forums to see if he did anything there, but to my innocent mind "pending"="not a member", unless Junka sets the AA to closed (in which case they cannot recruit) there is no way to stop people from ghosting without banning them individually. You are the owner of an AA aren't you? Don't you understand how this system works?

To clarify SNX's policy:

We allow peaceful nations to ghost, but full membership requires registration, an oath, and abiding by our requirements. This ghost that raided Animalz was never a member, nor did he ever apply for membership.

When he raided Animalz, I sent him a message asking what's going on. After consulting with Galerion, we decided to boot him, since we knew Methrage was looking for an excuse to attack us.

We weren't going to pay Methrage reps because a 600 NS ghost raided an Animalz member. We did boot him, in an attempt to preserve the peace. 

Now that Meth and co attacked us anyway, we will ensure that Methrage and Animalz loses far more than 600 NS as a result of their aggressive attacks. An example must be made of barbarians after all.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Blackatron said:

He was never approved, I haven't checked their forums to see if he did anything there, but to my innocent mind "pending"="not a member", unless Junka sets the AA to closed (in which case they cannot recruit) there is no way to stop people from ghosting without banning them individually. You are the owner of an AA aren't you? Don't you understand how this system works?

He doesn't get applicants. Also, he probably knows the nation quite well; Meth should have figured out how to get him a FAC so he could aid MU in secret, making this ploy less obvious.

For reference, this is the individual in question's activity screen.

(9/28/2016 10:29:13 PM) Galerion removed janch381 from the alliance Supernova X.
(9/28/2016 7:18:47 PM) janch381 requested to join the alliance Supernova X.

(9/28/2016 12:59:00 AM) Immortan Junka removed janch381 from the alliance Supernova X.

(9/27/2016 8:38:51 PM) janch381 declared war on RedemptionAce of Legacy Empire.

(9/25/2016 11:59:36 PM) janch381 offered foreign aid to kingneptune of pacifis.

(9/25/2016 5:04:24 PM) janch381 offered foreign aid to President Hardin of Pacific America.

(9/21/2016 11:37:32 PM) janch381 voted for President Hardin of Pacific America in the Brown team senate election.

(9/18/2016 4:56:27 PM) janch381 requested to join the alliance Supernova X.

(9/18/2016 4:54:29 PM) janch381 offered foreign aid to hasansohel of BANGLADESH NEAR BAY.

(9/18/2016 4:53:59 PM) janch381 offered foreign aid to WagonWheel of Wagons.

(9/17/2016 8:30:57 AM) Abshire removed janch381 from the alliance Non Grata.

22 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

He doesn't get applicants. Also, he probably knows the nation quite well; Meth should have figured out how to get him a FAC so he could aid MU in secret, making this ploy less obvious.

(9/28/2016 10:29:13 PM) Galerion removed janch381 from the alliance Supernova X.

(9/28/2016 12:59:00 AM) Immortan Junka removed janch381 from the alliance Supernova X.

(9/25/2016 5:04:24 PM) janch381 offered foreign aid to President Hardin of Pacific America.

(9/21/2016 11:37:32 PM) janch381 voted for President Hardin of Pacific America in the Brown team senate election.

(9/18/2016 4:54:29 PM) janch381 offered foreign aid to hasansohel of BANGLADESH NEAR BAY.

This leaves us with two alternatives:

1. Meth-head invented a story that sounded really good in his head and he can't understand why nobody else can see it, too.

2. The whole thing was a badly done set-up.

Please note that these are not mutually exclusive.

1 hour ago, kingzog said:

This leaves us with two alternatives:

1. Meth-head invented a story that sounded really good in his head and he can't understand why nobody else can see it, too.

2. The whole thing was a badly done set-up.

Please note that these are not mutually exclusive.

Most likely both of them are the reasons. For once junka actually did nothing wrong. I know right I know

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

This is a rl friend of a monster. He tried to join us, I told him to join a different alliance, because MU isn't for a brand new nation. Idk why he joined snx or attacked animalz. We did tech deals with him. I hope that clears it up, I never told him to do anything but vote.