Guess Who's Back?

Sephiroth

Just now, Haflinger said:

That wasn't the goal. The goal was to relieve SRA. Nobody but III% cared about Methrage's senate seat. And frankly, given the history of III%, there were a number of us who wanted to roll them.

I said it should have been. Otherwise you may not have this LPC trouble now.

How many wars since July 2015? Four? Five? LPC is clearly at the very least a thorn in your side yet you tolerate their power on that color sphere. (Two senators at the moment)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would removing their senators change? The problem with them is that they have a small number of old nations in the garbage tier, and are insane.

Also, other than when Non Grata and Polar decided to back them up for reasons that really had nothing to do with them, all they've ever done is provide war training for young nations. Seriously, on their own they are not a threat.

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Looking forward to you spinning this turn of events. #EasiestWarEver

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812665

the boy child decides to attack while I am destroying three of his friends took u look enough to hit chicken emperor I wish we could war all day everyday!!!

3 hours ago, Haflinger said:

That wasn't the goal. The goal was to relieve SRA. Nobody but III% cared about Methrage's senate seat. And frankly, given the history of III%, there were a number of us who wanted to roll them.

have u ever in ur life talked to an animalz brother or a member of the lpcn other than methrage u are very confused in a lot of ways about us and our goals and what we are about we have accomplished all our goals we ever set our values r opposite of urs and others we r willing to die for the cause but the enlightened brother knows death on bob is a illusion and honor over pixe;ls is the way when we chat or skype most the time we hang out we don't even discuss cyber nations stuff its family who don't bow baby!!:war:

ps u seemed different cool enlightened before and I liked u up till 4 seconds ago but now u show ur lmao

viva la familia :gun:

Edited by Montezuma

BREAKING NEWS

An emergency summit of the UN has been convened in light of the present crisis as the death tole continues to rise. All involved parties have been called to the floor to present their side of the story. We go now to our live feed from the UN General Assembly Hall...

Literally the truth though...

On 10/4/2016 at 10:04 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I am glad to see that a lone voice of reason exists within LPCN, honestly, it is a shame that you are not in Supernova X instead, as your philosophy reflects us far more than those like Animalz. 

If leadership in LPCN reflected your opinions, perhaps it would truly be libertarian, rather than constantly stirring up trouble every other month.

On 9/29/2016 at 2:51 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Supernova X officially recognizes Chae Yeong and supports him as an auxiliary,

On 9/29/2016 at 4:12 PM, Immortan Junka said:

You attacked us, therefore we have the right to legitimize Chae Yeong in response.

On 9/29/2016 at 4:02 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Supernova X defends civilization and order, upholds the sovereignty of alliances, and institutions of global stability. These traditions have elevated our world above the clannish barbarism seen in most alternate realities (ooc: other games). These traditions include the following:

• The Casus Belli and Just War theory

Let's examine the facts:

• I support peaceful coexistence and prosperity.
  • You claim that my views line up with yours.
  • You claim to hold the traditions of Casus Belli and Just War theory.

Casus Belli is defined by Merriam-Webster as " an event or action that justifies or allegedly justifies a war or conflict."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/casus belli

The Just War theory's clauses on the Just Cause of wars says:

"Indeed, traditional just war theory recognizes only two kinds of justification for war: national defence (of one’s own state or of an ally) and humanitarian intervention."

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/war/#JustCaus

You also claim that you officially recognize Chae Yeong:

• (presumably) as a leader that adheres to definition of civilized and holds to all the traditions you listed
  • as an auxiliary to your alliance
  • and that you support his actions.

Ok, this could all be still be true at this point. However we run into a serious problem when we examine Chae Yeong's explanation for his little nuclear rampage (http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=540023&Extended=1) which started in late August and lasted until late September:

Message: To: Chae Yeong From: Jaden Korr Date: 9/3/2016 11:03:38 PM
Message: So is there any motivation at all for this or are you just bored?

To: Jaden Korr From: Chae Yeong Date: 9/4/2016 12:23:46 AM

To: Chae Yeong From: Jaden Korr Date: 9/5/2016 12:20:06 AM

Did our alliance or our allies do something?
Are you a mercenary being paid for by our enemies?
Are you just bored?

I'm just curious as my role in this conflict has pretty much come to an end.

To: Jaden Korr From: Chae Yeong Date: 9/5/2016 12:38:42 AM
Message: your leader had a personal vendetta against my old alliance, GOONS. a few members of GOONS formed another alliance which fought limitless nexus for several months, but eventually they went inactive or joined other alliances. i'm one of the only ones left, and i'm just making sure he doesn't forget that we're still around.

(Context for the message thread. Towards the end when I said "I'm just curious as my role in this conflict has pretty much come to an end." was after the 4th nuke when there was nothing left to fight him with.)

He clearly states that his justification for war is "i'm just making sure he doesn't forget that we're still around."

This presents you with a rather serious problem as Chae does not conform to either standard. He has no Casus Belli and he doesn't conform with the Just War Theory.

You can't have it both ways (that's called hypocrisy...and lying).

Either you stand for:

• Peaceful Coexistence and Prosperity, like I do.

Or you stand for:

• Reciprocity and Vengeance, like Chae does.

You can't have it both ways. Pick a position and support it but do not insult the intelligence of all those gathered here by  pretending that you can just pick and choose for each as you see fit. It's your choice, make it a good one.

Edited by Jaden Korr
fixed a disagreement in verb tense

Casus Belli in this world has to do with defending the sovereignty and interests of the alliance against foreign threats, and to redress wrongs committed against the sovereign AA. You can drop the humanitarian aspect, as that has no precedent in this world.

In this world, there is no international law, and we exist in a state of ordered anarchy as described by Vladimir in his essay The Meaning of Freedom:

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Meaning_of_Freedom

Law, insofar as it exists, only does so within the sovereign alliance, because it is the alliance that elevates nations above the state of nature. Any attempt at usurping alliance sovereignty, as Methrage has attempted in the past, is met with nuclear retribution.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend," regardless of Chae Yeong's personal reasons for fighting, his doing so places him in the right, because he is attacking forces that opposes the Imperium's right to exist. 

*sigh*

The first step in reconciling two parties that are in conflict is to find common ground and build from there. 

We can't agree that peace is a better focus than vengeance. 

We can't agree on what does and does not justify war. 

We can't agree what constitutes tolerable behavior and what is out of line. 

We can't a agree what does (and does not) constitute a rogue action or nation. 

If we can't find common ground among any of these topics then I suppose there truly isn't any hope for a peaceful resolution. 

I know this war will eventually end and that there will be peace. I would just prefer that peace would come through words and work instead of missiles and mushroom clouds. 

A good start would be Sephiroth aknowledging that he has no jurisdiction over Supernova X. But he never aknowledged our sovereignty as part of the last peace agreement, so I suspect he still retains infinite envy and jealousy that he is not able to enslave the Imperium.

This is the second war of aggression he has orchestrated against us this year.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Jaden Korr said:

*sigh*

The first step in reconciling two parties that are in conflict is to find common ground and build from there. 

If we can't find common ground among any of these topics then I suppose there truly isn't any hope for a peaceful resolution. 

I know this war will eventually end and that there will be peace. I would just prefer that peace would come through words and work instead of missiles and mushroom clouds. 

The fastest way for you to get peace is for you to surrender and accept the terms we give you. You're the aggressors in this war not us, if you didn't want war then you shouldn't have started one.

Edited by Galerion

1 hour ago, Jaden Korr said:

*sigh*

Methrage started a war for no reason, finally admitted that there was no reason, and you wander in and talk peace?

Friend, you're talking to the wrong people.

21 hours ago, Galerion said:

The fastest way for you to get peace is for you to surrender and accept the terms we give you. You're the aggressors in this war not us, if you didn't want war then you shouldn't have started one.

lmao hold ur breath!!!:lol1::war:I love this current war!!!

#easiestyetfunnestwarever

romulusboyemperor.org:gun::awesome:

21 hours ago, Jaden Korr said:

*sigh*

ur right about some things but snx would never let us have peace notice the history of them following methrage starting fights posting on his threads and talking bad in the irc and other places peace is impossible as long as they continue to hate us and persecute us :mellow:

17 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

ur right about some things but snx would never let us have peace notice the history of them following methrage starting fights posting on his threads and talking bad in the irc and other places peace is impossible as long as they continue to hate us and persecute us :mellow:

Tends to happen when people you follow continuously do dumb things. You know what he does yet you still follow.. If there is persecution happening to you, it is yourself doing it.