Guess Who's Back?

Sephiroth

Meth: "LPC is attacking SNX because blah blah blah...."

The World: "Blah blah blah never happened."

Meth: "Oh, well then, why we're attacking is unimportant."

This is every interaction that Meth has ever had on the world stage. But let's all try to be forgiving; we all know his grasp of reality is, at best, tenuous. And new medications are hitting the market every day.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I just totally wiped out 3 snx losers lmao I am so happy this war happened I been waiting a long time to see the child like empress fall from her throne little Romulus is finally going to get the pounding he begged us for now u learn to leave us alone child boy cant get enough meth dope fiend lol doped up paper emperor lmao we r ruling u after 1 day lmao 21 gun salute to all the bad asses eating snx :lol1:

:gun:viva la lpcn

:war: viva la familia animalz!!!!!

nice i love to sexism/transphobia too

I really should join IRON or NPO, work really hard become government, and then just push to wipe SNX and Methheads off the face of the world, but in truth im lazy and that seems like a lot of work for two people who are so mentally ill, they would claim such a lost as a pr win.

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I would be the Libertarian & 3rd party option, so I would be neither.

Although I do think Junka has more similarity to Hillary, in he wants to manipulate old and corrupt traditions towards working for him through propaganda and lies.

My point still stands.. I just hope you know where Aleppo is... 

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

I really should join IRON or NPO, work really hard become government, and then just push to wipe SNX and Methheads off the face of the world, but in truth im lazy and that seems like a lot of work for two people who are so mentally ill, they would claim such a lost as a pr win.

there's also the fact that you wouldn't cut it even with the current state of CN

the child boy Romulus is such a liar tso attacked animalz first and animalz fights 100% defensive war against kort to honor odp with monsters so augustulus lies to make himself look like the good guy he is a tyrant lmao he and his tin soliders paper imperium lol :lol1: I am crushing every one of his snx guys im fighting :gun:methrage is gone all summer and the second he posts about something that has nothing to do with u ur all over him u must of missed him so much :wub: lpc will ruin snx because u guys cant leave us alone DO NOT EXPECT PEACE LOL :war:

snx :facepalm: THIS WILL BE THE 3RD TIME WE REKT SNX LMAO :war:

#EASIESTWAREVER

#ROMULUSISALIAR

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

the child boy Romulus is such a liar tso attacked animalz first and animalz fights 100% defensive war against kort to honor odp with monsters so augustulus lies to make himself look like the good guy he is a tyrant lmao he and his tin soliders paper imperium lol :lol1: I am crushing every one of his snx guys im fighting :gun:methrage is gone all summer and the second he posts about something that has nothing to do with u ur all over him u must of missed him so much :wub: lpc will ruin snx because u guys cant leave us alone DO NOT EXPECT PEACE LOL :war:

snx :facepalm: THIS WILL BE THE 3RD TIME WE REKT SNX LMAO :war:

#EASIESTWAREVER

#ROMULUSISALIAR

You really are a moron huh?

Beyond the Imperium, on the brown team and throughout the world, LPCN will be recognized for the threat it poses; the Producerists will make sure of that. Those who deny the sovereignty of alliances, who attack the tenets of civilization that have elevated us above barbarism -- they cannot be expected to co-exist with us, but will ever plot our demise.

Producerism is not a theory for theory's sake, it exists to serve the membership of the Imperium. We, as producer-soldiers, live to fight for the existence of the Imperium, through our own labor, our own creativity, our own determination.

The new generation of nations are the future of the Imperium, their effort will determine our rise or our fall, and therefore the destiny of civilization.

Our enemies openly declare that we will be annihilated, and wiped from this world once and for all.

The Imperium gives only one answer: Supernova X will live, and therefore Supernova X will win!

28 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Beyond the Imperium, on the brown team and throughout the world, LPCN will be recognized for the threat it poses; the Producerists will make sure of that. Those who deny the sovereignty of alliances, who attack the tenets of civilization that have elevated us above barbarism -- they cannot be expected to co-exist with us, but will ever plot our demise.

Producerism is not a theory for theory's sake, it exists to serve the membership of the Imperium. We, as producer-soldiers, live to fight for the existence of the Imperium, through our own labor, our own creativity, our own determination.

The new generation of nations are the future of the Imperium, their effort will determine our rise or our fall, and therefore the destiny of civilization.

Our enemies openly declare that we will be annihilated, and wiped from this world once and for all.

The Imperium gives only one answer: Supernova X will live, and therefore Supernova X will win!

Despite having surrendered twice for your survival, you still claim superiority or equal footing with the LPC since I've never tried getting one from you personally.

If the Imperium wants to survive, it will need to admit defeat to the Libertarian Party of Cybernations and this power struggle you always think you're having with us will be settled on the battlefield.

On 9/28/2016 at 11:18 PM, kingzog said:

I specifically recall Tywin disavowing the actions of someone he publicly referred to as a ghost. But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of a decent narrative.

Ain't no fairy tale like a Meth-y fairy tale.

Ah, the old "masked ghost" maneuver. I remember when I first devised that scheme. It led to the quick dissolution of a years-old alliance between MK and STA.

I hope this gambit proves as effective for Tywin and SNX as it was for me back in the day.

7 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Ah, the old "masked ghost" maneuver. I remember when I first devised that scheme. It led to the quick dissolution of a years-old alliance between MK and STA.

I hope this gambit proves as effective for Tywin and SNX as it was for me back in the day.

Yes, I very nearly took down Animalz with that 600 NS ghost until Methrage figured it out!

13 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Despite having surrendered twice for your survival, you still claim superiority or equal footing with the LPC since I've never tried getting one from you personally.

If the Imperium wants to survive, it will need to admit defeat to the Libertarian Party of Cybernations and this power struggle you always think you're having with us will be settled on the battlefield.

I remember during the first War on Terror, you demanded I step down and that SNX leave brown team, yet here we are stronger than before.

I can't decide whether you are just joking around and being flamboyant, or actually believe what you say. Limitless Nexus is down to yourself and one other active newbie; Animalz is also shrunken in size, several of them are inexperienced in war and defaulting on tech payments. Foreign buyers will end up looking for sellers elsewhere, whereas the Imperium's internal buyers are part of a centralized aid system that converts to wartime use.

If you don't want to erode your voting base further in months-long war you really should not be so silly and should recognize the mess you got your followers into.

Edited by Immortan Junka

45 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

That is his malfunction he gets himself in a zone and believes himself lol...xD

Meth's position isn't nearly as strong as it was during the first War on Terror, The Rebel is gone along with key Animalz fighters. Also, SNX has broad military coalition support against Monsters University, unlike the first War on Terror where we essentially fought all three AAs alone in the later stage of the conflict, with limited support. 

I would not be surprised if, in a long term war, his votes plummet to the extent that we could replace him with another senator. Galerion is the #1 brown team senator today and we have a surplus of votes.

Edited by Immortan Junka

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meth's position isn't nearly as strong as it was during the first War on Terror, The Rebel is gone along with key Animalz fighters. Also, SNX has broad military coalition support against Monsters University, unlike the first War on Terror where we essentially fought all three AAs alone, with limited support. 

I would not be surprised if, in a long term war, his votes plummet to the extent that we could replace him with another senator. Galerion is the #1 brown team senator today and we have a surplus of votes.

don't need our friend the rebel look I am fighting 4 of ur guys and beating every one to a pulp lmao:gun:

Romulus the big difference between u and methrage or rukunu or anyone u hate becauz ur jealous is ur all talk u always have been we have smashed u twice already u talk big but u suck and ur fighters suck ur mouth just gets snx wasted every time the proof is in the pudding as I type this snx is being dominated :war:u will still talk an ur nations will burn but ull pretend ur paper imperium is strong u r just lying to urself dillusion boy emperor lmao

u act like ur forces r dangerous but u know ur not even close to as dangerous as animalz fighters :gun:ITS SIMPLE UR OUT MATCHED!!! ur a little puppy trying to fight pit bulls lmao

but u have for too long harassed us and have tried everything to hurt us and nothing works u cant hurt us don't u get that?? ur nothing to us and now this time we will make sure u learn ur lesson and not lie ur way around or use usual junka lunka tricks to lie and trick we are going to just kick the poopy out of u fake Romulus junka boy emperor lmao :war::gun::lol1:

Edited by Montezuma

41 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Limitless Nexus is down to yourself and one other active newbie; Animalz is also shrunken in size, several of them are inexperienced in war and defaulting on tech payments.

And then there's MU, which has shed nearly 50% of its NS in a week while their largest nation is turtling and sending out tech to avoid facing Wonder-heavy nations in the second round. But at least they have folks like Sigrun to help them pay the bills.

The LPC is basically dead. They just haven't gotten around to burying it yet.

(Also, this Montezuma fellow is a functional illiterate. Reading his ill-mannered blathering screeds is simply painful. I believe he may be 12.)

3 hours ago, kingzog said:

And then there's MU, which has shed nearly 50% of its NS in a week while their largest nation is turtling and sending out tech to avoid facing Wonder-heavy nations in the second round. But at least they have folks like Sigrun to help them pay the bills.

The LPC is basically dead. They just haven't gotten around to burying it yet.

(Also, this Montezuma fellow is a functional illiterate. Reading his ill-mannered blathering screeds is simply painful. I believe he may be 12.)

More like 33%, you should see what we are doing to the other side. It's incredible. Caparo is inactive, if he was fighting like he used to he would be destroying every one of your little friends. At least he doesn't pull a xanth.MU is happy to take anyone and everyone down with them. Need 20 million casualties then i will l declare victory and quit. 

37 minutes ago, President Hardin said:

More like 33%, you should see what we are doing to the other side. It's incredible. Caparo is inactive, if he was fighting like he used to he would be destroying every one of your little friends. At least he doesn't pull a xanth.MU is happy to take anyone and everyone down with them. Need 20 million casualties then i will l declare victory and quit. 

Best get large infra and run max troops