Guess Who's Back?

Sephiroth

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

SNX attempted to civilize Animalz back in January, but our efforts were in vain.

LIES AGAIN ROMULUS!!! SNX tried to get animalz to betray methrage back in January:lol1: u know we would never betray our friends child emperor we r not like u :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

LIES AGAIN ROMULUS!!! SNX tried to get animalz to betray methrage back in January:lol1: u know we would never betray our friends child emperor we r not like u :facepalm:

It's not "betrayal" to encourage you guys to work with us on senate voting and tech deals like we do with other brown team alliances. Unfortunately some of you would rather live in piles of rubble following a madman around, than achieve prosperity trying something different.

Speaking of madman, Methrage is down to $30,000,000 warchest at 6k infra, I'm guessing he will have to sell that off now. Too bad he had to launch yet another insane war.

no liar boy child u pressured us to betray methrage and when we wouldn't u made a plan to have tso attack us and that was ur way to break the treaty with out exposing the true liar that is Romulus :lol1: so predictable!!! u refused to work with us as long as we supported methrage so just be a man and TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!!

I bet these guys http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=583226&Extended=1 wish u would have honored our friendship instead of trying to use us like u use everyone for ur own personal again 3 more snx getting destroyed because of their gracious boy emperor lol :gun:

and p.s we really did want to be friends and work together for a better and united brown if u notice we never attack or raid brown nations and we have made our relations with other alliances on brown better and no fighting and even a good friend Lulzist is atlas govent and we don't like their war with monsters but we like them and we r not how u try to make us out to be ur just mad because we didn't listen to u lmao butt hurt anyone roflmao??:lol1:

16 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

and p.s we really did want to be friends and work together for a better and united brown if u notice we never attack or raid brown nations and we have made our relations with other alliances on brown better and no fighting and even a good friend Lulzist is atlas govent and we don't like their war with monsters but we like them and we r not how u try to make us out to be ur just mad because we didn't listen to u lmao butt hurt anyone roflmao??:lol1:

In all honesty Atlas doesn't like monsters war with slap

46 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I bet these guys http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=583226&Extended=1 wish u would have honored our friendship instead of trying to use us like u use everyone for ur own personal again 3 more snx getting destroyed because of their gracious boy emperor lol :gun:

Wow each of those guys have lost 300 each. I am sure Junka is not sleeping tonight because your war efforts.

Edited by Roal36

On 10/6/2016 at 8:55 AM, Roal36 said:

To be fair TMG was never run as a rogue alliance. Raiding was strictly discouraged though still alowed within a limit. There was a war policy and a strict recognition of friendly and hostile alliances. I have kicked out members for violating the war policy.

It was more of an army than an alliance initially. Absolute compliance was expected from members (some of wich were foreign volenteers). Had a war/raiding policy but also press ganged several nations into the army. Like an alliance it posted DoW. But unlike alliances it had no official treaties of protection or otherwise, though it had a  foreign policy. Like a rogue it declared on Protectorates and alliances with little regard for their treaties. 

Good times, good times

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

It was more of an army than an alliance initially. Absolute compliance was expected from members (some of wich were foreign volenteers). Had a war/raiding policy but also press ganged several nations into the army. Like an alliance it posted DoW. But unlike alliances it had no official treaties of protection or otherwise, though it had a  foreign policy. Like a rogue it declared on Protectorates and alliances with little regard for their treaties. 

Good times, good times

I think you are referring to the FCA era TMG in which case its true and good times in a way indeed. I was talking about the post-baron FCA and post merger era of TMG. I discouraged raiding because I wanted all of my allies esp the raiders to develop economically and militarily rather than engage in petty micro scale warfare with nations that didn't fight back. Personally I like raiding and I myself did a lot of raiding during COBRA's early days. Those times COBRA was like aNiMaLz but with variations.

In all honesty though, there are two questions I would like answers to.

1. What happened that made you guys hate each other so much?

(The animosity and rifts that are evident definitely predate my experiences with all of the involved alliances. I started my nation back at the beginning of March and joined Limitless Nexus around the end of April. These divides seemed to have been cemented well before then.)

2. What are we actually fighting for/over at the moment?

(What is each side trying to accomplish?)

I ask these mainly to try to get a better understanding of the situation. I don't really have much experience or knowledge when it comes to inter-alliance relations.

16 minutes ago, Jaden Korr said:

I'm asking everyone...

Here's some essays I'd recommend on the subject:

^^This one discusses how Sephiroth's philosophy is destructive to global order and the sovereignty of alliances.

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/1066-the-history-of-lpcn/

This one discusses the rogue background of Sephiroth and his supporters.

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 hours ago, Jaden Korr said:

I'm asking everyone...

Let me see...

Even in 2014 there was animosity between the two opposing parties. My first contact with anyone of the future LPC was not a good one...

Some time in mid 2014 my alliance "League of Empires" was attacked by aNiMaLz in an attempted conquest and enslavement (basicly Sir Kindle was like join aNiMaLz or else). LoE was saved by the grace of The Dark Emperor and the very early version of his Crimson Army pan-alliance military. The times I was active I served TCA best I could and tried to further their cause across the micro world and looked for talent (running into the pre-LPC on several occasions). Monsters Inc was getting itself into alot of fights with TCA affiliates and this was not helping with relations between  us aNiMaLz  and Sephiroth. 

All he'll broke loose in 2015 at the outset of the Dre4m war when Sephiroth  (then Methrage) secured a Senate seat on brown.This resulted in major disruption on brown team initially and havoc in the low teir as LPC was driven down (we had a money and numerical advantage)

So Methrage repeatedly wrecked smaller nations till he ran out of money, Monsters Inc surrendered, and most of the other openly LPC nations were knocked out of the war. 

^some of my literature from the time.

Kashmir hastely declared victory, but ultimately the Dre4m coalition failed in what should have been it's primary objective...the removal of Sephiroth from his senate seat. 

And so, as I predicted in my blog last year...the Dre4m War still echos through brown team. Sephiroth has brought nothing but instability, destruction and death to brown team. Whether it's his fault or the Dre4m teams fualt is all a matter of perspective now. 

That's all the background I have for you. Also check out the wiki page on the Dre4m War and what led up to it. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

16 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Looking forward to you spinning this turn of events. #EasiestWarEver

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=812665

4 hours ago, kingzog said:

Personally, I blame GATO. If the largest alliance on a sphere won't do anything to protect that sphere from a known lunatic, then that alliance no longer has a reason to exist.

I'm not sure what GATO was doing last summer lol. Hardly ever heard of them. Did they declare on Limitless Nexus?

11 minutes ago, kingzog said:

GATO did nothing. Folded like cheap lawn furniture. It was....baffling.

Wow....just sidelined themselves eh?

And is in essence still fighting the Dre4m War today...

Maybe they like instability and near constant wars? Or perhaps they admire Methrage claiming control of all of brown  (kinda like NPO on red)

13 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Maybe they like instability and near constant wars? Or perhaps they admire Methrage claiming control of all of brown  (kinda like NPO on red)

Maybe GATO like the rest of the Brown burning or maybe Methrage is a secret GATO agent. My guess is that GATO considers themselves above all these petty issues in Brown and doesn't see it fit to dirty themselves in brown crap.

39 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Maybe GATO like the rest of the Brown burning or maybe Methrage is a secret GATO agent. My guess is that GATO considers themselves above all these petty issues in Brown and doesn't see it fit to dirty themselves in brown crap.

Lol. That is definitely a possibility

12 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Kashmir hastely declared victory, but ultimately the Dre4m coalition failed in what should have been it's primary objective...the removal of Sephiroth from his senate seat.

That wasn't the goal. The goal was to relieve SRA. Nobody but III% cared about Methrage's senate seat. And frankly, given the history of III%, there were a number of us who wanted to roll them.