Guess Who's Back?

Sephiroth

9 hours ago, President Hardin said:

More like 33%, you should see what we are doing to the other side. It's incredible. Caparo is inactive, if he was fighting like he used to he would be destroying every one of your little friends. At least he doesn't pull a xanth.MU is happy to take anyone and everyone down with them. Need 20 million casualties then i will l declare victory and quit. 

MU's NS on September 26 - 360,491

MU's NS on October 2 - 172,693

Loss is actually greater than 50%. My mistake. As for your calculations...well, math is hard. It's OK. We all get it, since you're in the short-bus AA.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

4 hours ago, kingzog said:

MU's NS on September 26 - 360,491

MU's NS on October 2 - 172,693

Loss is actually greater than 50%. My mistake. As for your calculations...well, math is hard. It's OK. We all get it, since you're in the short-bus AA.

When I wrote that it was 191,000. I thought it was 300,000 we started with. We are shredding a lot of pixels, I love it. Everyone is so fat these days. We are glad to enroll our opponents our pixel shredding program. They've worked really hard and have lost more than us! :)

Edited by President Hardin

When higher tier nations go on a rampage and nuke-spread lower tier nations, you're going to have a high damage ratio. Not particularly impressive, I'm doing the same thing to Animalz (though with alot less wonders and improvements).

What's going to count is not NS damage, but maintaining the war effort consistently. The coalition's upper tier is untouched and can pump down war aid perpetually while still generating income. This war aid has a good bang for the buck when it comes to purchasing lower-tier nukes, spies and spy attacks as well. 

However you cut it, the longer the war goes on, the poorer things look for LPCN/MU as warchests deplete.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

When higher tier nations go on a rampage and nuke-spread lower tier nations, you're going to have a high damage ratio. Not particularly impressive, I'm doing the same thing to Animalz (though with alot less wonders and improvements).

What's going to count is not NS damage, but maintaining the war effort consistently. The coalition's upper tier is untouched and can pump down war aid perpetually while still generating income. This war aid has a good bang for the buck when it comes to purchasing lower-tier nukes, spies and spy attacks as well. 

However you cut it, the longer the war goes on, the poorer things look for LPCN/MU as warchests deplete.

You are hereby declared guilty of letting facts get in the way rhetoric.

May god have mercy on your soul.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

liar we are destroying you as always lmao!!

u bullies can make fun of my English all u want doesn't change the fact we are winning basically every war we are fight against snx AS NORMAL:lol1:

look even now I am destroying 4 of them lmao :gun:http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=583226&Extended=1

ROMULUS U DILUSIONAL APE U R GETTING DESTROYED YET AGAIN LMAO :war::facepalm:

SO WHILE U MAKE FUN OF ENGLISH I SPEAK OR WRITE OR WHATEVER WE WILL CONTINUE TO DESTROY UR ALLIANCE STUPID!! LMAO :war:

LPC GROWS AND GETS STRONGER EVERYDAY we just got monsters and for 1 of their fighters equals 50 snx idiots lol.

Romulus maybe I should make another war chart and statistic thread for this war like I did the last time we beat snx to keep u from lying boy child emperor?:lol1:

that is a link to the last time we beat them down lol :gun:

Edited by Montezuma

Just for the record, this war has had zero statistical impact on the Imperium relative to the mean thus far:

https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance/search?alliance=Supernova+X

Our internal purges of inactive nations affect our score and nation-strength to a far greater degree than anything Animalz or Methrage does.

Edited by Immortan Junka

This includes pending members.

Damage done by SNX Damage done by LPC
  185.62 0
  1855.16 161.61
  824.51 107.93
  602.17 683.57
  686.07 840.36
  0 264.85
  2648.59 313.19
  67.82 1127.26
  18.6 920.47
  0 697.05
  104.85 3716.32
  1110.53 472.3
  0 1242.93
  657.77 192.73
  552.55 98.47
  676.42 911.68
  1778.39 282.03
  1238.25 91.04
  3457.9 4042.56
  1187.57 1063.85
  938.59 424.01
  132.47 853.89
  4333.5 158.14
  1377.07 1899.66
  782.14 1021.06
  4014.24 275.26
  1401.63 104.72
  328 650.8
  995.54 756.8
  4021.35 6439.3
  1832.57 5181.49

Total 37809.87 34995.33

What did the past war achieve? Peace? Only for a few months. Stability? No. Reduced tensions? No. Prosperity? No.

Is there any legitimate reason to expect that this war will be any different?

The only thing it will accomplish is destruction on both sides. Civilians dead, infrastructure destroyed, technology and land lost, money wasted and soldiers killed. Since the war earlier this year ended there was a brief time of peace. Rather than use this time to work for lasting peace, nations on both sides started funding proxy powers like Chae Yoeng and Sir Kindle who began making strikes against weaker nations on both sides. Did leaders of either side attempt to reign this in? If they did they failed terribly. Rather than work to deescalate tensions leaders on both sides have used this as an excuse to bring us all to war.

I don't know who fired the first shots and in the end is doesn't matter. What matters is what we do now. This war won't solve the problems that led to it. It won't make the mistakes and missteps of the past disappear. It won't prove one side right and the other wrong. Things are never that simple.

Leaders of the alliances in this war have a responsibility to their members, those who have placed their trust in them. They have an obligation to their members to do what's in the best interests of their alliance. To defend them from threats? Absolutely. But also to provide the best possible environment for their growth, stability and prosperity. Leaders on both sides claim that prosperity is their desire and their goal. I say prove it.

More fighting will not right the wrongs of the past. It won't bring stability. It won't bring strength. And it won't bring peace. We have a choice to make, all of us, from the weakest to the strongest and from the oldest to the youngest. What do we truly want? If we believe that every slight, injury and insult of the past most be answered for in blood then we will never be free from this madness. We will become nothing more than slaves to hatred and vengeance. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves everyone blind and toothless. However, if we believe that our highest priority should be our own peace and prosperity then we must break this cycle of violence.

Am I truly trying to say that we should all just sing Kumbaya and forgive each other for past offenses? No. I'm not naive or foolish enough to believe that expecting (or suggesting) such would be anything other then complete lunacy. What I am saying is this, we need to decide what is more important: Prosperity or Poverty, Peace or War, Growth or Destruction, Freedom or Death. We don't need to love or forgive each other in order to have peace, we just need to place prosperity as a higher priority than hatred.

During the Cold War, the USA and the USSR were about as opposite as they could be ideologically. They both hated each other and wanted to see the other burn in nuclear hell fire. What happened? Did they wipe each other off the face of the map? Did they launch a destructive war in an attempt to destroy the other? No. Looking back it is hard to image two nations more at odds with one another and yet they didn't surrender themselves to war. They didn't forgive each other, establish thriving diplomatic relations and they definitely didn't love each other. If two nations that hated each other so much were able to maintain peace, is it really so absurd to think that we could too? Peace doesn't require forgiveness or love, just a simple choice.

We have two choices:

1. We can decide that trying to make others pay for their crimes, their wrong-doings and their mistakes is too important to pass up. We can choose senseless violence that won't fix the past, or undo the damage.

Or.

2. We can choose to continue disapproving of each other, mistrusting each other and disliking each other. But we can do so at peace. We can build our members up, we can reach new heights and we can grow more prosperous than ever. We can choose peace and benefit ourselves. All it takes is choosing our members over our hatred.

Lasting peace can be achieved but immediate peace is a more realistic goal. Terms of such a peace would be simple and straight forward.

The leaders of all involved alliances agree to abide by the following:

-Enforce a ban (among their member states) on declaring war on any member of the opposing alliances for a specific amount of time (a few months? a year?).

-Reign in proxy nations like Chae and Kindle (I use them because they're the only ones that I specifically know of) and holding them to the same terms for the same amount of time.

The above is simply an example to prove a point. Peace is a choice. Its a choice that will benefit all of us. But we all have to choose it.

In closing I would simply say this, we all have more to gain in peace than in war. We all have more to gain in stability than strife. We all have more to gain in prosperity than poverty. War is a choice but it is a poor one. Peace will benefit us all but war will hinder us all. The choice is yours, peace or war.

Edited by Jaden Korr
Removing unneccessary sentence

I am glad to see that a lone voice of reason exists within LPCN, honestly, it is a shame that you are not in Supernova X instead, as your philosophy reflects us far more than those like Animalz. 

If leadership in LPCN reflected your opinions, perhaps it would truly be libertarian, rather than constantly stirring up trouble every other month.

10 hours ago, Jaden Korr said:

What did the past war achieve? Peace? Only for a few months. Stability? No. Reduced tensions? No. Prosperity? No.

Is there any legitimate reason to expect that this war will be any different?

The only thing it will accomplish is destruction on both sides. Civilians dead, infrastructure destroyed, technology and land lost, money wasted and soldiers killed. Since the war earlier this year ended there was a brief time of peace. Rather than use this time to work for lasting peace, nations on both sides started funding proxy powers like Chae Yoeng and Sir Kindle who began making strikes against weaker nations on both sides. Did leaders of either side attempt to reign this in? If they did they failed terribly. Rather than work to deescalate tensions leaders on both sides have used this as an excuse to bring us all to war.

I don't know who fired the first shots and in the end is doesn't matter. What matters is what we do now. This war won't solve the problems that led to it. It won't make the mistakes and missteps of the past disappear. It won't prove one side right and the other wrong. Things are never that simple.

Leaders of the alliances in this war have a responsibility to their members, those who have placed their trust in them. They have an obligation to their members to do what's in the best interests of their alliance. To defend them from threats? Absolutely. But also to provide the best possible environment for their growth, stability and prosperity. Leaders on both sides claim that prosperity is their desire and their goal. I say prove it.

More fighting will not right the wrongs of the past. It won't bring stability. It won't bring strength. And it won't bring peace. We have a choice to make, all of us, from the weakest to the strongest and from the oldest to the youngest. What do we truly want? If we believe that every slight, injury and insult of the past most be answered for in blood then we will never be free from this madness. We will become nothing more than slaves to hatred and vengeance. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves everyone blind and toothless. However, if we believe that our highest priority should be our own peace and prosperity then we must break this cycle of violence.

Am I truly trying to say that we should all just sing Kumbaya and forgive each other for past offenses? No. I'm not naive or foolish enough to believe that expecting (or suggesting) such would be anything other then complete lunacy. What I am saying is this, we need to decide what is more important: Prosperity or Poverty, Peace or War, Growth or Destruction, Freedom or Death. We don't need to love or forgive each other in order to have peace, we just need to place prosperity as a higher priority than hatred.

During the Cold War, the USA and the USSR were about as opposite as they could be ideologically. They both hated each other and wanted to see the other burn in nuclear hell fire. What happened? Did they wipe each other off the face of the map? Did they launch a destructive war in an attempt to destroy the other? No. Looking back it is hard to image two nations more at odds with one another and yet they didn't surrender themselves to war. They didn't forgive each other, establish thriving diplomatic relations and they definitely didn't love each other. If two nations that hated each other so much were able to maintain peace, is it really so absurd to think that we could too? Peace doesn't require forgiveness or love, just a simple choice.

We have two choices:

1. We can decide that trying to make others pay for their crimes, their wrong-doings and their mistakes is too important to pass up. We can choose senseless violence that won't fix the past, or undo the damage.

Or.

2. We can choose to continue disapproving of each other, mistrusting each other and disliking each other. But we can do so at peace. We can build our members up, we can reach new heights and we can grow more prosperous than ever. We can choose peace and benefit ourselves. All it takes is choosing our members over our hatred.

Lasting peace can be achieved but immediate peace is a more realistic goal. Terms of such a peace would be simple and straight forward.

The leaders of all involved alliances agree to abide by the following:

-Enforce a ban (among their member states) on declaring war on any member of the opposing alliances for a specific amount of time (a few months? a year?).

-Reign in proxy nations like Chae and Kindle (I use them because they're the only ones that I specifically know of) and holding them to the same terms for the same amount of time.

The above is simply an example to prove a point. Peace is a choice. Its a choice that will benefit all of us. But we all have to choose it.

In closing I would simply say this, we all have more to gain in peace than in war. We all have more to gain in stability than strife. We all have more to gain in prosperity than poverty. War is a choice but it is a poor one. Peace will benefit us all but war will hinder us all. The choice is yours, peace or war.

Just move to Imperial Entente. We can provide you an oasis away from LPCN and Dre4mers 

2 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

Looks like someone else went to the Gorgothite school of CN political thinking. Interesting to see them within Animalz. Hopefully they can help turn the alliance around. Otherwise they're welcome to join TMG

turn the alliance around? we r the greatest alliance ever created!!:gun:show me an alliance who has done what we have done and remained love us or hate us nobody can we we are not tough and that we don't stick together!!:war:animalz la familia4 life baby!

16 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am glad to see that a lone voice of reason exists within LPCN, honestly, it is a shame that you are not in Supernova X instead, as your philosophy reflects us far more than those like Animalz. 

If leadership in LPCN reflected your opinions, perhaps it would truly be libertarian, rather than constantly stirring up trouble every other month.

roumulus u know nothing of animalz philosophy we are liberators botgh physical and mental this is taught to the brothers in animalz we r revolutionaries who fought against a great tyrant by ourselves for many years I'm talking about goons 2.0 with no help from anyone we would not bow to those bullys like we will not bow to snx bullies!!:war::gun:you make fun of my English I don't care u start fights I will fight them u started with animalz by agreeing with tao and stonewall to have ur friends attack us then blame us for defending ourselfs UR A LIAR ROMULUS AND U KNOW IT!! don't talk of our family's philosophy of loyalty honor respect and refusal to surrender u know nothing of those things u have no loyalty u use people u lie even we were friends once but u used us like u USE EVERYONE. people like rukunu and kindle and gravey are freedom fighters not raiders well maybe kindle is a little of a raider but mostly freedom fighters with honor and justice in mind :war:snx calls us barbarians we r free men free thinkers and we WILL NOT BOW :gun::war:U CANT KILL A IDEA JUNKA LUNKA ur lies r not believed by all ur a chicken and always have been u have never ever fought lpcn one on one u always cried to ur friends like stonewall and doom chicken DONT EVER SPEAK OF OUR PHILOSOPHY WE R NOBLE MEN FIGHTING A TYRANT

viva la familia

viva la lpcn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:war:

#EasiestSNXwarever http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=583226&Extended=1

46 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

TMG is living proof that is not true. Just saying.  

As I say it's the Gorgothite school of CN political thought. Convince the membership of the need to build up their nations, pointing out access to nukes if needs be. Then maintain a balance of peace under which your nations can build.

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

TMG is living proof that is not true. Just saying.  

To be fair TMG was never run as a rogue alliance. Raiding was strictly discouraged though still alowed within a limit. There was a war policy and a strict recognition of friendly and hostile alliances. I have kicked out members for violating the war policy.